Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
oh wow, while reading this part, there was a wide smile on my face and i was trying to hide it from my family who are sitting in the living room too πŸ˜† specially the april fool, man. that was tooooo gooddddddddddd, really liked it. and it seems like roka are kinda noticing each other but don't have feelings toward each other yet. 😳 keep it up Ppppppppppppp di. the part was excellent πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ but yesterday night i was waiting for it but u didn't post it but it's okay. ur forgiven after reading the part πŸ˜‰

love
harman πŸ˜› Edited by Herman_4u - 16 years ago
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pragg Very nice part dear 😳...

Accha toh kastu sorry nahi paise dene aayi thi πŸ˜†..She is too much ...but am sure jab dil par na raha kabbu πŸ˜‰ ..toh ek nahi dus baar sorry kahegi 😳..cos pyar hoti hi essi cheez hai 😳...aur mujhe lagta hai ki ab wo din door nahi 😳

arre poor robbie ko sabne april fool bana diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i love ur idea yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..next year ..main apne hubby ko essa fool banayungi 🀣

yee kastu aur gia ka raaz kab aage aa raha hai ??πŸ˜†

Great part yaar😳 ..... aacha yee bata ki next part kab likh rahi hai πŸ˜†..tu sochegi ki yee log nahi sudharne wale πŸ˜†..ek read karte hai aur saath hi dusre ki dimand karte hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love u dear 😳

Manpreet

bikerider thumbnail
Pragz hehe again a good part yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘

April fool was fundoo one πŸ˜‰

but i am still curious to know what is kas upto πŸ˜‰
Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Prag great part....a little short but it was fun reading it! πŸ˜ƒ

The song you chose is beautiful and fits the scenario so well! 😳

Update soon! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

Kay
pragalbha thumbnail
Mani : Agree dear....she needs to learn a lot of things from him!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Thanks for liking it!

Harman : I understand πŸ˜† Sometimes even Ihave an insipid smile on my face when writing about them πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And you are right, they are attracted to each other but the attraction is not that strong yet! Thanks a bunch for liking it!! πŸ˜ƒ

Mannu........arre meri idea ki tujhe kya zaroorat hai? Tu koi kam hai kya?? Yaad nahi teraa " I am leaving the forum 😭 " post???? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Next part Wed afternoon!!!

Shara : Thanks! 😊 What Kasturi was upto will be revealed later but as of now we know that whatever she was doing, she was doing it for her friend Gia.

Kay : Thanks for liking the song!!! πŸ˜ƒ Actually the pasrt became short because of the song! Next part will seem big as there won't be any song in that! πŸ˜ƒ

Next part.....by Wed morning my time! πŸ˜ƒ
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great..robbie ignore her..april fool ban gaya..why kasturi help her friend..maybe now robbie miss her..
nrasheed thumbnail

Pragalbha, excellent parts, and i luv that song alot as well...and it suited the senario so perfectly...πŸ‘ really again a fantastic read... and i'm hooked.... looking forward to the next part..

robina

pragalbha thumbnail
Ahaa Payal........You want him to miss her already?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Abhi toh yahi pataa chalega ke she was helping her friend....much later it will be revealed what she was actually doing! πŸ˜ƒ

Robina......Thanks a bunch! And yes, it is a beautiful song πŸ˜ƒ Next part is coming up shortly! πŸ˜ƒ
pragalbha thumbnail

Re-cap : Kasturi and Robbie keep meeting at the busstop repeatedly....every time, their meeting ends in confrontations. Robbie is attracted to Kasturi but cannot stand her arrogance. His mid-term exams are progressing

PART - 7 : BLUSH....BLUSH  ☺️

Kasturi talks to Gia and goes back to sleep till she feels somebody jostling her from her sleep. She hears someone call her name and it sounds so far away. She opens her eyes lazily and her brother's face comes into focus. Her brother is calling out to her and was trying to wake her up. Kasturi pushes his hand away and says
Kasturi : Sone do na, bhaiyya!!
Ajay says...."Saadhe dus baj gaye hai, aur kitni der soyegi?"
Kasturi contorts her face πŸ˜• and says : Sadhe dus hi toh baje hai!!!Mei raat ko bahut der seh aayi thi aur bahut thak gayi hun!
Ajay : Kas.....hum kab seh teraa intezaar kar rahe hai! Ek Sunday ke din hi toh hum sab ko milkar rehne ka mauka milta hai...aur tu hai ke woh din bhi poora sone mei bitaa deti hai! Jaldi utth......please!! 😊

Kasturi refuses and pulls her cover over her face and promptly goes back to sleep.
Ajay says again : Theek hai! Toh.....meine jo surprise tumhaare liye plan kiyaa hai...that will have to be postponed!
The cover comes off slightly and Kasturi peeks out. She asks...."Surprise?" Ajay has a twinkle in his eye and a slight smile on his face...."Yup"!! The cover comes down a little more and Kasturi asks...."What surprise?"
Ajay : Nahi bataaunga!
Kasturi : Oh come on bhaiyaa, bataaiye na!!
Ajay refuses : Um..hun πŸ˜ƒ
Kasturi pleads : PLEEEEASE Bhaiyaa!!!

Ajay gets up and walks away from the bed, he turns to her and says : Tum jaldi seh tayaar hoke neeche aa jao, phir bataaunga!
Kasturi sits up and says challengingly : HAAA! Mei jaanti hun koi surprise wurprise nahi hai!!!
Ajay : You sure about that?? πŸ˜‰
Kasturi is not sure and so she looks at him doubtfully, with half hope and half disbelief and pleads again
Kasturi : Bataaiye..na!!! Atleast ek clue deejiye!
Ajay says : OK....its related to your dance school......

Kasturi shrieks and jumps up on her bed!! But Ajay has already walked out of the room, with a smile, knowing...that will do the trick!! He walks down to the living room but does not find his dad there. He shakes his head......his dad was probably in the garden again, as he usually is every Sunday! He walks into the garden and finds his dad sprinkling fertilizer on the flower plants. He approaches his dad and wishes him..."Good morning Dad!"
JP looks at him and breaks into a smile : Good morning, puttar!! πŸ˜ƒ
Ajay says : Dad....har Sunday aap apnaa poora samay iss garden mei bitaate hai, maali ko chutthi dekar! Why do you waste your time here??
JP says : Waste??? Arre....bilkul nahi.....mujhe badaa mazaa aata hai yeh kaam karne mei! Iss seh mann ek dum refresh ho jaata hai aur achhi si excercise bhi ho jaati hai!! Aur phir bhi akele ghar mei baithke bahut bore ho jaata hun.......tum log sab toh itne busy hote ho!
Ajay realizes that he is not spending enough time with his dad and apologizes
Ajay : I am sorry, Dad! 😊 Aaj kal thoda busy ho gayaa hun.
JP brushes aside the apology with a smile and says : Arre nahi beta! Tumhaari toh yeh umr hai busy hone ki! Mujhe koi shikaayat nahi hai.
Ajay says : But Dad.....aaj toh aapko iss garden seh chutti leni hi hogi! I have planned something! We are going out....jaldi seh tayyaar ho jaiye!! πŸ˜ƒ
JP asks surprised : Baahar? Kahaan?
Ajay : Woh aapko pataa chal jaayega.....aap bus half an hour mei ready ho jaiye.

Ajay leaves smiling at him πŸ˜ƒ JP looks after his son with pride and thinks....."Wahe Guru ka laakh laakh shukr hai ke yeh apni maa peh nahi gayaa...kam seh kam poori tarah toh nahi gayaa!"
And he sighs. He has been unhappy in his marriage....for a long long time now, but has accepted this unhappiness for the sake of his kids and had continued through the years. πŸ˜•

In Sabharwal home
Puru and Shivani had gone out on some work. Divya and Robbie are hanging out in the kitchen along with Devika and Alaana, who were cooking. Robbie is sitting on the countertop with his feet dangling down, biting on a carrot. Divya is also munching on a carrot and they discuss and rejoice about the super success of their plan to fool Robbie! Robbie promises that next year he will take his revenge on them!! The door-bell rings. Robbie looks at Divya and says
Robbie : Chutki........jaa dekh kaun hai.
Divya goes to the door grudgingly.....Madhav and Dinesh are at the door. They are all excited and Madhav says....
Madhav : Chutki......abhi abhi tumhaare Dad ne bataaya ke Robbie bhaiyya aaj ghar mei hi hai! We wanted to talk to him!
Divya lets them in and yells : Bhaiyya.....Madhav aur Dinesh aaye hai!
Robbie gets off the counter and walks into the living room. Madhav and Dinesh shake his hand excitedly!
Dinesh asks : Bhaiyya....aaj aap ghar mei kaise?
Robbie : Woh meine Sunday waali naukri chodh di hai. Isiliye aaj seh, Sundays ko ghar pe hi rahunga.
Madhav exclaims : Great!!! Toh bhaiyya, aaiye na ek 10 overs ka match ho jaaye? We have been really missing you!!!
Robbie declines : Oh no....mujhse nahi hoga! Mere exams chal rahe hai! I am too busy!!
They beg him.... "Please...please bhaiyya, ek-do ghanton mei match khatam ho jaayegi.....please!!"
But Robbie steadfastly refuses. The match would leave him too tired to prepare for his Monday's exam. And besides this was his first Sunday off in a long long time and he wanted to relax.
Madhav says : Aap chahe toh Hockey bhi khel sakte hai!
Robbie laughs πŸ˜† Madhav had suggested hockey because Robbie was the star Inner/Forward of his University's hockey team. He was the lead goal scorer for the past 2 years in the team......and that was another reason why the girls flocked around him!! Robbie loved hockey! But he loved cricket too and had grown up playing cricket in the neighborhood! But he declines Madhav's offer....and promising them that he will join them next week, walks the disappointed duo, out. He goes back into the kitchen and in 5 minutes the door bell rings again. Robbie again looks at Divya but Divya says curtly
Divya : Your turn!

Robbie hits her lightly on the head and goes to the door and opens it....and curses himself the moment he opens it!!! 🀒 She was standing at the door gaping at him!!! She had not expected to see him at home today...........but here he was!!! She cannot believe her luck!! She instantly observes how hot he was looking in that light orange T-shirt and khakhi shorts!!! 😳 And to top it, the T-shirt had "LOVE ME" splashed across it in a large black font!!! ☺️ ☺️ She goes all red and shy on Robbie!! ☺️

Robbie always felt that Chitra watched the re-runs of Ghar Jamaai, too many times!! (🀣)  She was so influenced by the South Indian - North India connection of that serial that she had started to imagine the same thing happening in her life!!! Robbie suddenly feels very concsious of the message that he is displaying on his T-shirt and curses himself for having worn it today!!! ( 🀣 ) He looks at her uncomfortably πŸ€” as she is looking at him coyly and quickly breaks the ice by saying brightly

Robbie : Hey Chitra! How is it going??
Chitra swallows hard and stammers : I....I am good! 😳
He does not allow her to say anymore. He quickly gets away from the door and says
Robbie : Come on in.
He lets her in and she slowly glides in. He quickly closes the door and walks into the kitchen calling out to Alaana, very aware that her eyes were on him. Robbie enters the kitchen saying
Robbie : Alaana....Chitra aayi hai!
Divya giggles and Alaana looks at Robbie apologetically. Robbie comes close to Alaana and says softly
Robbie : Usse jaldi nikaal ghar seh!!!
Divya teases him : Oh come on bhaiyya! Yeh koi tareeka hai apne chahne wale ke baare mei baat karne kaa?
Robbie warns her : 😑 Aeh!! Tu apnaa carrot kha aur muh band rakh!
He turns to Alaana and begs : Please!!!
Alaana says : Bhaiyya....woh combined study karne aayi hai!! Aise kaise usse bhej doo?
And before Robbie can reply, Chitra walks into the kitchen. She wishes Alaana and others
Chitra : Hi Alaana, hey Divya, Namaste aunty!
Alaana walks to her and hugs her and Devika smiles and asks her
Devika : Beta, tumhaari maa kaisi hai ab?
Chitra : Acchi hai aunty, bhukhaar utar gayaa hai!

And she steals a glance at Robbie. 😳 Robbie is not looking at her but he knows what is happening! He is so embarrassed in front of his chachi and he looks at Alaana frustrated! Alaana shrugs her shoulders indicating she cannot do anything about it. Chitra Iyengar was her best friend and classmate. She lived on the 3rd floor and was a great gal except...........she had a huge huge huge crush on Robbie!!

But Robbie was not attracted to her, even remotely!! When Alaanaa had tried to interest Robbie in Chitra, he had simply given her a horrified look, that said it all!!!

But............Divya thinks she can do a lot with this situation 😈 And so she slyly says

Divya : Aree Chitra didi, khadi kyun hai? Aake mere paas baithiye. Yahaan seh view bahut accha hai!
She winks at Robbie πŸ˜‰ Robbie looks at her like he was going to strangle her for this 😑 !!! But Divya ignores him and makes place for Chitra to sit besides her!
As soon as Chitra sits, Divya says
Divya : Pataa hai......aaj subah subah hum sabne aapko bahut yaad kiyaa! specially...Robbie bhaiyya ne!
And she looks at Robbie who is staring at her shocked 😲 Chitra cannot believe her ears that Robbie was thinking of her and starts blushing uncontrollably ☺️Robbie is horrified 😲 😲!! Divya continues...
Divya : Actually, hua aise ki.......
She is interrupted by Robbie who gives her a veiled threat : Divya, tune apnaa nayaa racquet sambhal kar rakha hai na? 😑 Isliye pooch rahaa hun kyonki kahin woh toot gayi, toh tujhe bahut mushkil hogi!!

Divya gets the warning and she jumps down and runs to hide her racquet! Robbie is relieved but he had to escape Chitra and so he says

Robbie : Chachi, mei neeche Cricket khelne jaa rahaa hun.
Devika : Lekin, abhi toh tum nahi jaa...
Robbie quickly interrupts and says : I know......lekin aisi vipareeth paristithi aa gayi hai, ke mujhe jaana hoga. πŸ˜•
Devika smiles understandingly and Robbie dashes out of the kitchen leaving a sad Chitra behind! ( πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

****(Guys, Ghar Jamaai was a serial on DD, where a South Indian guys ends up marrying a Punjabi girl and the serial depicts how both the families have to make a lot of adjustments with each other!)

Edited by pragalbha - 15 years ago
fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Prags ...now finally i read all the parts and now i' m speechless just loved it πŸ˜ƒ and song was also very good πŸ‘ πŸ‘ par kasturi ka suspence revel karo na fast πŸ˜›

but plz reham karoo yar agar is tarha mai fanfic read karte rahee na too πŸ˜† so then def mai fail hojao gee πŸ˜ƒ

Chalo all the best for the next part πŸ‘πŸΌ

have a Good day πŸ˜ƒ