Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: pragalbha

Hey all πŸ˜ƒ

I will reply in the evening as GTG now!!!! Thanks a lot for liking the part. But just want to clarify one thing....DO NOT think Robbie is in love with Kasturi!! He is NOT!

See ya'all later! πŸ˜ƒ

Thankgod parggg ab meri jaan meh jaan aayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ki robbie kasturi mayiya ke saath abhi pyar meh nahi hai πŸ˜†...nahi toh aane wali naukrani ka kya hota 🀣🀣...bechari😭 πŸ˜†

par tune yee nahi bataya ki kab likhegi next part πŸ˜›

Manpreet

bikerider thumbnail

Mujhe maloom tha ki aap mujh par jaroor hassengi ....tabhi socha aapki post ke baad post karu ..lekin aap phir aa gayi πŸ˜†...arre yaar kya karu ..sach meh ..mujhe bahut wait rehta hai next part ka 😳....majoor hoon πŸ˜†..pragg ke writing style ne humhe diwana kar diya hai 😳..itne diwani toh main robbie aur apne 1,2,3 ki bhi nahi πŸ˜†

but u know shara ...main pragg ka thanks karti hoon ..ki usne FF start ki aur tum kisi bahane yaha aane toh lagi 😳

Manpreet

Areey mannu yeah kya, i did not laugh at you 😑

i told you that i understand that you are also waiting cause i keep waiting myself πŸ˜†  only that i do not check pragz online status πŸ˜†  but keep reloading the FF section πŸ˜†

Agree this FF is really too good yaar πŸ‘  i am here only because of that . serial is having more Roka and that is added bonus πŸ˜‰ and of course JWs update 😳

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh wow, beautiful part. i loved kasturi's ringtone. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so hilarious. and all roka meetings. the way u described robbie's feelings and everything was just too gud. i loved it. and kasturi seems like a chalo ladki in this ff πŸ˜‰ on the other hand robbie is smart and caring but is bhola bhala. πŸ˜† can't understand kasturi's plan. πŸ˜‰

love
harman πŸ˜›
pragalbha thumbnail
Sofia!!! Thanks a lot dear! πŸ˜ƒ Seeing RK for a whole year has definitely helped me come up with appropriate dialogs for them! 😊
Next part will be up either by Sat eve or Sun mon, mytime!

Wajiha : I hope you feel better soon! Any change to a new place takes time before we get used to it. So hang in there 😊 Thanks for stopping by inspite of your schedule! Read whenever you can! πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry Shara.....unfortunately your morning is my night and vice versa, hence the problem! But next part is over the weekend, so you will have time to read at your own convenience!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Paddu : πŸ˜ƒ Very true......I did change my style a bit! But I won't keep you all hanging too long....in the next part you will know what Kasturi is upto! And you have guessed it to a certain extent! πŸ˜†

Mannu.......it is too sweet of you to reveal such things in public!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Agar mei teri tarah intezaar karti bhi, toh baahar nahi bataati aur isiliye I greatly appreciate your honesty!! 😊
This time I want to take the FF a little slowly kyonki mujhe last time lagaa ke ekdum phataaphat khatam ho gayaa tha..isiliye mei shorts part likh rahi hun, so that I can write longer! πŸ˜ƒ
Agli update will be on my Saturday evening kyonki mujhe abhi RKAB FF ko bhit update karna hai! So, thoda wait karna padega! Sorry 😳

Kay..........I don't know if you have ever boarded a but, but when I was in college, bus stops were hot spots for romance!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I have seen numerous love stories working out at bus stops and in buses!!! That's why I wanted to use that backdrop! πŸ˜†
I won't say Robbie has fallen for her yet πŸ˜‰ and your guess is right to a certain extent!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Humaira........Next part you will know that Kasturi is planning for!!! Thanks for liking the ringtone idea! There is a reason for that too......which will be revealed soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Jima : Thanks!!! πŸ˜ƒ I like that dialog of Robbie's too!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jaanu.........here is one from me...πŸ€—!! Thanks sweety....Devika is gonna the ultimate mom in this and in fact you will appreciate her sensitivity even more later!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Sindhu..........No problem. Read whenever you can! Reading can never be a pleasure when it is enforced πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Thanks for liking the part and the ringtone idea !!! Puru and Devika are a good couple. They have their set of issues which I will mention as we progress, but they make a 100% attempt to give their family the best!! 😊

Mani : Nok-jhok toh aur bahut honewaali hai specially after Robbie comes to know who Kasturi is, which is after a little while! Thanks a lot for the wonderful comments!!

Harman : Bingo!!! Kasturi is chaalu......till he tames her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† This is gonna be reverse. In the serial they showed Kasturi was kinda taming the shrew, here it will be Robbie!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thanks sweety for liking the part!!!

Friends......next part my Sat evening. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by pragalbha - 16 years ago
Kay thumbnail
Prag i have seen in films and stuff about Romance at bus stops....but never witnessed them myself!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i guess it does not work like that here in the UK πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

So iv guessed half of Kasturis raaz then πŸ˜‰
Waiting for the next part πŸ˜ƒ

Kay
bikerider thumbnail
pragz no probs πŸ˜ƒ i was not complaining πŸ˜† typically i read FF when i travel back as they are lengthy but here due to my curiosity i could not resist myself πŸ˜‰

ok so kas wants to impress some other guy πŸ˜†

am waiting for the part 😳
love fan thumbnail
Pragz diiii I just read the last 3 parts together and u know dii U r a plesure to read πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .
Hamari Kastu tho ekdum Jangli billi hai   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .And Ro feeling happy after seeing her in bus stop and wondering why 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ‘.
And di now I am getting some clues about Kastu's plan . Maybe she was trying to do some trick or prank on that fellow in the bus and was waiting for him to help her out but our Ro came and spoiled everything πŸ˜† .

OK di update soon . 😊
Rosy
sahib29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragalbha

Mannu.......it is too sweet of you to reveal such things in public!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Agar mei teri tarah intezaar karti bhi, toh baahar nahi bataati aur isiliye I greatly appreciate your honesty!! 😊
This time I want to take the FF a little slowly kyonki mujhe last time lagaa ke ekdum phataaphat khatam ho gayaa tha..isiliye mei shorts part likh rahi hun, so that I can write longer! πŸ˜ƒ
Agli update will be on my Saturday evening kyonki mujhe abhi RKAB FF ko bhit update karna hai! So, thoda wait karna padega! Sorry 😳

Pragg ...jo sach tha maine kaha ...really main jab bhi online par aati hoon ..bahut wait hota hai 😳...haan yee theek hai ...tum small parts likho ..ki hum long time tak FF read kar sake 😳......and take ur time yaar ....jab kar sako tum part post karo ....aur aage se sorry mat kehna ...balki sorry toh humhe  kehna chahiye 😳...cos hum tujhe baar baar kehte hai ..ki jaldi kar jaldi kar ...tum 2 FF ek saath likh rahi ho ..hum sabki wajah se 😳...job, ghar ka kaam  ..aur another stuff hote hai ... aur upper se FF's ..kitna mushkil ho jata hai tumhare liye sab ek saath karna ....hatts of u dear πŸ‘....u are best πŸ‘...agger tumhari jagah main hoti toh pagal ho jaati πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Love u dear πŸ€—

Manpreet

aksn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahib29

Pragg ...jo sach tha maine kaha ...really main jab bhi online par aati hoon ..bahut wait hota hai 😳...haan yee theek hai ...tum small parts likho ..ki hum long time tak FF read kar sake 😳......and take ur time yaar ....jab kar sako tum part post karo ....aur aage se sorry mat kehna ...balki sorry toh humhe  kehna chahiye 😳...cos hum tujhe baar baar kehte hai ..ki jaldi kar jaldi kar ...tum 2 FF ek saath likh rahi ho ..hum sabki wajah se 😳...job, ghar ka kaam  ..aur another stuff hote hai ... aur upper se FF's ..kitna mushkil ho jata hai tumhare liye sab ek saath karna ....hatts of u dear πŸ‘....u are best πŸ‘...agger tumhari jagah main hoti toh pagal ho jaati πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Love u dear πŸ€—

Manpreet

Mannu  ham ek hi boat me savar hai..tumne bol diya..mene bola nahi.. you and me force to pragz for FF jaldi likho..pahle ek hi ff thi ab do ke liye force karte hai.. pragz jitna bhi likhti hai hum unse jayda magte hai..

πŸ‘πŸ‘ to pragz..

aksn thumbnail
nice part pragz..kasturi ko kya kahe sorry to bolti nahi uper se attitude dikhti hai..thodi aur fight likhna..