Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofia. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Pragz ,
Sorry...Had been really busy with school..
Missed you so much yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awsome parts.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I really appreciate your efforts. Admist your other commitments you somehow take out time to write the parts for us..Thankyou so much..

Poor Chitra..felt really bad for her.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And this Kasturi…Kitna bhav khati hai ! πŸ˜•

Continue soon..

Sofia

Edited by ~*Sofia*~ - 16 years ago
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yipeeeee Finally read all the parts πŸ˜ƒ... Do I need to mention it was just fabulous πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Sincere apologizes for my late lateef arrival on this thread πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Chalo lets start:

part 1:

Ah such a relief to see Puru doing something and Devika cooking Rotis πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... It was such a welcoming change to see Sabarwal Kids as sorted lot πŸ‘ and I loved Divya 😳... and the sisterly banter was just too good!!! Great start πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Part 2:

Jahanpanah enters πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so here we get to see a responsible Robbie πŸ˜ƒ... wow!!! this is how I would have loved to see him on TV as well... his relation with Divya is chooo cuteeee 😳... Bhai ho toh aisa πŸ˜† Devika is really so good and responsible mother... I love the small things u are showing in ur ff that shows the family values and bonding!

Part 3:

'Confession Box' πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... This was soo good... I love this doting parents who care so much for their kids πŸ‘... and despite the fact that Puru is not happy with Divya career decision he stands by her... so nice of him πŸ˜›

Ajay is insecure of Robbie and hates him πŸ˜• and seems like he dotes on his sister... A troublemaker!!!

Part 4:

Raunak is sweet and a genuine guy and friend...nice to see him in this avatar... It suits him well πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Brat Kasturi πŸ˜‰... interesting!!! very interesting πŸ˜†... such a spoilt brat! ek toh kissi ka pair todo then have airs to even apologize ... will be fun to see how Robbie handles her πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

poor Alaana bina matlab uske sandles reject ho gaye πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Part 5:

Neki kar Dariya main Dal ... bechara Robbie bhalia ka toh zamana hi nahin raha! Ek toh bhala karo upar se gaaliyan kaho 😑

ande ka Funda 🀣 oh my God what a ringtone... explains her state of mind πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

Part 6:

Aril fool 🀣 The joke would have snatched even the last traces of his sleep πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... Tit for Tat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Loved the way Robbie was irritating Kasturi πŸ˜†... simply too good πŸ˜† and then that gesture of Robbie was a real hard hitting truth of India we don't value money at times but its sad there are ppl around who hardly earn a few bucks or even at times fail to do so

So back to the topic... Hmm ankhon hi ankhon main.. hmm good progress... This also revealed a hidden side of Kasturi though a brat she is sweet as well... the pains she took to fix up a guy for her friend... good going!!!

All in all its great Pragz πŸ‘

will read part 7 later and get back 😳

Sonia Edited by sonia_s11 - 16 years ago
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ppp, I have few complaints to begin withπŸ˜†....

First, There is no RK meet in this part

Second, The parts are tooooooooooo short for ur own standards Ppp.... Yeh kyaaaa u r posting only one part in the weekday and woh bhi itnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shortttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee increase the length... Tats all for the complaintsπŸ˜†

Ahaaaaaaaaaa Chitraaaaaaaaaaa🀣 Robbie is sooooooooo soooooooooooooo cute in this scene where he curses himself for wearing the Love me t-shirt on tat dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Vipareeth paristhithi????🀣🀣🀣 I wonder if Chitra got the msgπŸ˜†

Come on Robbie, Chak de in CricketπŸ˜†... Are u planning to put Kas dancing school in Robbie's neighbourhood????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S: BTW, Ppp Is this anyway inspired from  Tarun-Shriya Telugu movie Nuvve Nuvve?πŸ˜†

sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pragggggggg ..kehne ki jaroorat nahi ki Partttt aacha tha πŸ˜†...cos partttttttttttt bahut jayada hi aachaaaaaaaaaaaaa haiiiiiii😳.......So bechare robbie ko tune fassa diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..bechara ..kitna shy feel kar raha tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and upper se T.shirt bhi essi ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So ab Tu Robbie kasturi ko phir se kab milwa rahi hai ??😳...jaldi kar yaar ..uski takraar bhi dekhπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Jaldi se Next part posttttttt kar  πŸ˜†..wesse kab socha hai tune post karne kaaaaaaaaaaa????😳

Manpreeet

pragalbha thumbnail
Sorry Wajiha.......for taking your time! 😊 But you really need only a few minutes to read each part.....so, maybe it won't be that bad!! πŸ˜ƒ But I have to say that studies are always more important than anything else! 😊
Thanks for liking the FF!!

Sofia sweety πŸ€— ........I appreciate you all taking the time to read my writing!!! Last week was bad, I could write only one part. But this week, I will post another one soon.....by Friday morning and probably one more over the weekend! πŸ˜ƒ
I felt bad for chitra too......lekin kya kare.....ek Robbie hai aur kisi ek hi ko milegaa! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Sonia.....Love you dear for the effort you put to comment on each part!!! πŸ€— Thanks a lot! No need to apologize for anything, take your time.....this is supposed to be fun and so I want you all to have fun reading it! πŸ˜ƒ
I am glad you liked the needy person bit, I really wanted to mention that because life is not always about rich kids, it is also about ordinary, middle class people like many of us!! πŸ˜•

Jima : Thanks a lot. πŸ˜ƒ I know, Chitra is a very common name in TN, I have lived in TN and had known 3 Chitras myself πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But I do want to add that I had no intention of hurting anybody's feelings with my writings. They are just characters that I have seen in my life over a period of time. 😊

Ha Ha Krishi........Actually last week I got to write only one part, hence it seems like that. But this week, I have more time, I am going to post another part by Friday! And if time permits another over the weekend and then you will not feel it that short! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
As for RK, their first meeting is over, they will not meet again for a short while and then will meet again from where their story will take off......it will be a couple of parts before the actual dose of RK starts!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
No, Chitra did not get the message...she does not want to! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And what movie is that? Never saw it so I am not sure which part you are referring to. I promise, this is my idea, not chorified from anywhere!! Whenever I do, I will give credit to that movie!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mannu : Thanks a lot!!!! πŸ˜ƒ Ekdum light part tha, nothing heavy. OK, RK kaa pehla meeting khatam, do part mei woh phir seh milenge aur yeh baar milte hi rahenge....... πŸ˜‰
Next part Friday morning tak shaayad aur phir ek aur ho sake toh over the weekend!! πŸ˜ƒ
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pragggggggggg   So...  next partttt tu Friday aur ek weekend par Post kar rahi hai .....so now am veryyyyyyyyyyyy happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😳..iss weekend par main bikul Freeeee hoon ....πŸ˜‰...araam se read kar sakungiiiiiiii😳

aacha yee bata ki tu RKAB ka next part kab post karegi ??πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†....yaar ab wait nahi hotaaaaaaaaa😭....mujhe nahi malooooommmm jaldi se ek part uska bhi posttttt kar ....nahi toh main baccho ki tarah rona shuru kar doongi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Manpreet

bikerider thumbnail
pragz : nice short funny part πŸ˜†
seems like one happy family not like actual serial sabharawals

but it was very short 😭 me waiting for weekend

Shara
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part..divya is good pulling leg..robbie vipritt parishthiti..if they make hindi dubbing then i like to watch movie..
waiting for next part..
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh man, really liked it, specially the chitra part was really gudddddddddddddddddd, made me smile πŸ˜ƒ it's so much fun to read about robbie's family because there's so much going on there but i think kasturi's family is not that interesting. i think this is the difference between a middle classs and upper class families. people are more close to each other in middle class families but i think u'll surely do something in next part to make kasturi's family interesting too with ajay's plan πŸ˜‰ waiting for the next part. and loved this part.

love
harman πŸ˜›
pragalbha thumbnail
Shara : There will be more parts soon............one tomorrow and one over the weekend!! Hopefully that will compensate πŸ˜†
Thanks for liking it!

Hey payal...........Divya is one brat!!!! Always making fun of everyone!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Poor Robbie.......has to be careful around Chitra!!! πŸ˜†

Harman : Spot on darling....about middle-class families being close knit! But Kasturi's life will get interesting once Robbie enters it!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Thanks a lot for liking this part!!!!