Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
👏 Yeah RK meet!! 😳 What a hilarious way they met.....Robbie will remember this forever!! 😉 😆 😆

Prag your FF has become even more gripping now......cant wait to read how RK meet again 😃

Katuri ka attitude 😆

Update soon Prag 😃

Kay
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NICE PARTS..finally RK meets..are you gonna write more fight scean..robbie ke ghar pe nuakarani uspe dore to nahi dalegi..waiting for next part..
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NICE PARTS..finally RK meets..are you gonna write more fight scean..robbie ke ghar pe nuakarani uspe dore to nahi dalegi..waiting for next part..
bikerider thumbnail
Hey Guys.....I just want to clarify again, the first meeting of RK is not over yet.....they are going to meet 3-4 times more and that whole series is going to be their first meeting! As the parts unfold, you will understand what I am saying!!!
And I purposefully did not describe Kasturi in this part because........she is going to be described via Robbie's eyes in the next part!!!

Shara.....The meeting is not over yet. The meetings will be short but many in number!
Kasturi is a little arrogant in the FF a

no probs pragz actually this time you are keeping the suspense well 😉 i will wait for 3-4 time meeting
😆 but when will next part come 😉
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NICE Ppppppppppppppppppppppppp di. so those high heel will always remind robbie of kasturi. i'm waiting for the next part. please post it soon. and i loved the ending of the part. wen he gets mad at alaana for wearing those sandals 😆 that was funny (that's how brothers react sometimes in real life too 😆 ) i honestly love the way u write and describe things. why don't write a novel. i seriously mean it. u have a talent that a writer needs. think about it Ppppppppppp di.

edited.

that was the comment only on the second half of the part when roka meets.😆 now i also read the first half of the part.  ranauk and robbie's friendship, i think it'll take me time to understand their friendship yet.  it's like ranauk really likes robbie but robbie doesn't like him that much, i mean he doesn't dislike him but he doesn't have the same feelings as ranauk has for robbie.  a very gud start Pppppppppp di.  keep going.😉

love
harman 😛

Edited by Herman_4u - 16 years ago
pragalbha thumbnail
Robina : Thanks dear!! Raunak and Robbie friendship will be slightly different here! Thanks for taking the time to read!!

Mannu........Arre nahi re...Robbie aur naukaraani??? NEVER!!! Darr mat mei apne doosre FF seh influence nahi hungi!!! 🤣

Kay : Thanks a bunch dear!!! Update coming up soon!

Payal......Yes dear, there are going to be more fight scenes 😆

Harman : Thanks a lot sweety!!! 😃 You got it right about RR friendship. Robbie has some inhibitions!!!
Novel....??? 😳 That's a huge compliment dear! Thanks!
pragalbha thumbnail
Hey all......next instalment of RK meeting 😉 😃

Re-cap : Kasturi is Ajay Chawla's sister. She is a spoilt brat. Robbie and Kasturi meet....she nearly severs his toe with her shoes!

PART - 5 : HELP....NOT WANTED!

Robbie collapses into a chair and that's when they notice his bleeding toe. All 3 of them rush to him screaming...."Oh my god, you are hurt", "Khoon bhi beh rahaa hai", "Maa......Robbie bhaiyya ko chot lagee hai!!" 😲 😲 😲
Robbie tries to calm them down but to no avail. Hearing their screams, Purushottam and Devika rush out. They are also concerned about Robbie's injury.
Puru says : Chalo, mei tumhe Dr Awasthi ke clinic leke chalta hun! Robbie declines it saying
Robbie : Arre, itni si baat ke liye Doctor ke paas jaane ki kya zaroorat hai?? Bas thodi clean karke, dressing karne ki hi toh baat hai?
Devika who has been examining his wound agrees : Haan, isske liye Doctor ke paas jaane ki zaroorat nahi, mei first-aid kar deti hun. Shivani beta, zaraa first-aid box toh leke aa....woh bedroom ki almaari mei jo rakha hai.
Shivani goes to get it. With 4 kids growing up together in one house, a first-aid box was a must in their house and so Devika had always kept one handy. Shivani gets it and Devika carefully cleans up his wound, Robbie winces with pain!! She applies medicine and bandages up the toe thoroughly while everyone is watching. Once it is done, everyone disperses. After dinner, Puru gives Robbie a pain-killer and he and Devika force him to go to bed early.
Next day Robbie gets up refreshed....he is not hurting a lot, the pain has reduced. But still he had to limp. He goes about his routine and after school and work, slowly limps to the bus stop to take the bus home. He goes and stands at a spot. He casually turns around and they both look at each other at the same time. Its her!!! She is standing right next to him 😲. Immediately Kasturi shifts her gaze to his left foot. She sees the dressing and she looks back at him and he can see the question in her eyes..."How is the toe doing?" He replies
Robbie : Acchi hai!
Kasturi contorts her face and says : Sorry??
Robbie says : My toe....its doing much better now. The pain is almost gone 😃
Kasturi replies tartly : Oh...that's great! But I really DON'T CARE! 😵
And she tosses her head in an arrogant manner and walks away from him and stands a little further away. Robbie sees her walking away and thinks...."God, she is arrogant!! Agar ladki nahi hoti toh abhi mazaa chakha detaa!". 😡
Suddenly Kasturi's cell phone rings......."Aao sikhaayen tumhe ande ka fundaa.....yeh nahi pyaare koi maamuli bandaa! Iss mei chupa hai jeevan ka falsafaa.."
That's her ringtone ( 🤣 )and everyone in her immediate radius including Robbie look at her!!! Kasturi hastily grabs her cellphone and takes the call. She is slightly embarassed! 😳 Robbie looks at her amused and thinks..."Who in the world has that kind of a ring tone? That is so funny!" 😆 😆 And he continues to look at her as she is talking into the phone. Suddenly she breaks into a wide smile 😃 and Robbie is struck by her smile! She had a beautiful smile that lit up her eyes and brightened her whole face!!! 😳 Apparently she has received some good news! She continues to talk excitedly into the phone and Robbie gazes at her animated face and thinks....her face is actually quite attractive! Kasturi finishes her call and turns and catches Robbie staring at her!!   Robbie quickly turns his face away and thinks...."What am I doing?? Why am I staring at her?" Kasturi ignores him. She keeps looking at the other side of the road, as if expecting to see someone. Robbie makes a conscious attempt not to look at her again. About 10 minutes pass. Robbie's bus arrives. Kasturi looks around impatiently and thinks....."What is going on? Let me call Gia." She dials Gia's number while Robbie gets into the bus. The bus starts and Robbie turns to see her a final time. She is talking on her phone....
Kasturi : What is going on, Gia?
Gia : Oh I am sorry Kas, Mei abhi tujhe call karne waali thi! Aaj ke plan ko abort karnaa padegaa. Apparently he is not coming today!
Kasturi curses : Shoot! 😡 Ab kal phir aanaa hoga mujhe!
And she walks away from the bus stop conversing on the phone.
Next day Robbie's mid-terms start. After his usual routine, in the evening, he reaches the bus stop and immediately scans to see if she is around. She is!!! 😊 For some unknown reason he is glad to see her again. She is standing a little away from him, quietly......lost in thoughts. Robbie looks at her....she has waist-length long black hair that was excellently groomed and that she left open. Robbie observed she had an air of confidence about the way she held herself! But her dress.....something about what she was wearing did not seem right! She was wearing a simple yellow color cotton churidaar. It looked good on her, in fact the color seemed to rub off on her skin making her clear and smooth skin glow. But somehow it seemed like she did not belong in that dress!! He cannot understand what that feeling is! But......he understands why she is wearing such high-heeled shoes...she is petite...just about 5'2" and that was her attempt to look taller!! He looks away from her because he does not want to stare at her and more importantly he does not want her to catch him staring at her!! He wonders if she is here at this time, everyday? He wonders which bus she must be taking everyday and where she must be going? After a few minutes, he cannot help it and again turns to look at her. He notices that she is staring at something or someone very attentively across the street. He follows her gaze but does not see anything that catches his attention! He wonders what she is staring at so intently?? Just then his bus arrives and he gets into it. He hangs around, on the last step near the door and turns to look at her once before leaving, but..........she is gone!!!! 😲 Surprised, he quickly scans the entire bus stop, but she is nowhere.....she has simply vanished!! 😔 Disappointed, he climbs up into the bus and as soon as he moves a little forward, he freezes.....she is in the bus!!! 😲 Robbie is excited to see her in the bus....and he is surprised at himself, at his excitement!!
Having boarded a bus for the first time, Kasturi does not have the knack on how to grab a seat....so she ends up standing while all the other seats are taken!! She stands by holding to one of the poles. The bus is not too crowded. The bus conductor makes his way to Kasturi saying ticket...ticket.... He stops and asks her
Conductor : Kahaan jaana hai?
Kasturi replies : Chandni Chowk.
Conductor says : Satraah rupaye (Rs.17).
And he tears her a ticket. Kasturi takes her ticket and reaches into her bag to get the money out. She searches in the bag, but does not find her purse! 😲 She quickly tosses the contents around.....but the purse is not there! She looks up to the conductor and says
Kasturi : Woh...mei...mei apnaa purse bhool gayi hun!!
The conductor gives her a cold stare and says..."Kya matlab"?
Kasturi : Pataa nahi kaise, lekin lagtaa hai mei paise laana bhool gayi! 😒
All the passengers are looking at this exchange, including Robbie. Robbie sees that she is looking in his direction. She is looking at where he is standing but she is NOT looking at him. She seems to be staring at someone behind him! But nobody comes forward to help her...atleast not yet. And the conductor is warming up. He gives Kasturi a 'where have I heard this before' look and tells her sternly 😡
Conductor : O Medam....Baap ka raaj samajh rakha hai kya, jo muft mei bus pe sair karengi?? Seedhi tarah seh paisa nikaalo! Varnaa abhi bus roke detaa hun, baahar niklo!!! 😡
Kasturi says : Nahi...nahi bus mat rokiye...meraa Chandni Chowk pahunchna bahut zaroori hai! 😕
And she again turns to look in the direction Robbie is standing, looking very helpless..... A guy who is watching all this starts moving forward to help her out but before that Robbie is already standing besides her and he says to the conductor
Robbie : Bhai saahab, inke ticket ke paise, mujh seh le leejiye.
And he reaches for his wallet. Seeing that the situation is taken care of, the other guy retreats. But Kasturi quickly says
Kasturi : Nahi, nahi inseh paise mat lena!
Robbie and the conductor stare at her surprised.
Robbie asks : Kyun?
And the conductor adds
Conductor : Haan, kyun?? Arre khud toh paise nahi de rahi hai aur upar seh inhe bhi rok rahi hai??? 😡
Kasturi gives Robbie a irritated look and says : Meraa matlab hai, aapko kyun takleef...
Robbie cuts her : Iss mei takleef ki koi baat nahi!
He takes the money and gives it to the conductor and the conductor leaves. He feels pretty good at what he did and turns to look at Kasturi and is surprised to see her staring at him angrily!! 😡
Kasturi hisses...."Who the hell asked you to give the money??" 😡
Robbie is taken aback at her attitude and says sarcastically
Robbie : Whoa....whoa.....Ms.Independent!! Take it easy, will ya?? In case you have'nt noticed, I actually helped you!!!
Kasturi says angrily : Did I ask your help?? 😡 Zaroorat kya thi, aapko beech mei aane ki??
Now Robbie is irritated too and he says: I swear, you are something!!! 😡 Aapko bachpan mei kisi ne manners nahi sikhaaya kya?? Jaise "Sorry", "Thank you"!! Jab koi help kartaa hai, toh uspeh ghussa nahi hote, balki usse 'Thank you kehte' hai!!!
Kasturi retorts : Thank you, my foot! Yeh help nahi interference tha, interference! 😡
Robbie is mad and says : You know what.......
He wants to say something cutting but refrains himself and says "Forget it!!".......And he walks back angrily to his spot and stares outside waiting for his stop. A lady in the front gets up to get off and Kasturi goes and sits in that seat. Kasturi is fuming......He has messed it up again........now, she will have to think up a new plan!! She opens her bag to get her cell-phone. She calmly pushes aside her money purse that is lying in the bag 😲 and reaches for her cell-phone!!
Edited by pragalbha - 15 years ago
Sofia. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You have written everything so beautifully.Everything was perfect and i love your new ideas...
And my Fave scenes will undoubtedly be the bus stop scene and also the last convo of RK.... It was realllyyy so hillarious !
I can really video and picture all the dialogues tat u write for RK. Tats how nicely u write it yaaar.

Thank u soooooooo much for the wonderful part .... Hats off to you..  
Ok, wen r u going to post the next scene??

Till u post the next scene, i cant stop myself from reading the last scene and this scene..

Sofia
Edited by ~*Sofia*~ - 16 years ago
fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey pragzz 😃 ..My My gr8 going yar 👏 👏 but i can't able to read all these parts,Actually I have been sort of busy the past few days lots of revision to do so as to prepare for my exams busy preparing for my exams in May. God life is like a hell here yar and even Health has not been well too, but is ko read zaroor karoo gee whenever i'll get the time so cheers for you 😉

Best of luck
bikerider thumbnail
pragz agains surprise update , but thanks 😳

😲 kasturi is upto something
what is it 😆 now i am very curious yaar
😉

very nice part 👏 👏 i read it in on go that too in office 😕