Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: *nitz_rocks*

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! *Open mouthedddd* Are you seriousssss? I mean u know what this meanssssssssss loonyyyyyyyyyy?? SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

**Too shocked to comment right noww...lemme believe it pehle... i mean i hope i am not dreamingg!! **

But if its not a dream then biggg hugggggg to loons, priya, raj and kektaa (unforunately) 🤗

SHITTTTTTT

WHAT ARE YOY DOING ONLYNE AT THIS HOUR SCHOOL NAHI HAI KYAAAA

IS TODAY A DAY OF JHATKAAS?

PAHLE THIS AND NOW U CAME ONLYNE AT IST 4 45 AROUND

WAT ARE U DOING GURL U HAD AN EXAM TODAY

PROBBALY U HEARD ME SCREAMING YOUR NAME LIKE MAAD

YEAH NINNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I LOVEE YOU LOVE YOU LOVEE YOU LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AND I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS NINS I EXACTLY KNOW WHAT ITMEANS IT MEANS FINALLY OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED IT MEANS ONE MORE TIME THE MAGIC OF AY WOULD BE IN THE AIR

MAGIC IS THE WORD NINS MAGIC IS THE WOOOOORD

EVEN AM UNABLE TO BELIVE MAYBE THIS REALLY IS A DREAM IF IT IS I DNT WANA WAKE UPPPPPPPP

CANT STUDY A THINKG NINS CANT CONCETRATE ALL I CAN THINK OF IS THEY R BACK TOGETHER OH MY GOOOOOOOOD

evilseye thumbnail
HEY BHAGGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh my gosh.....

Oh my GOSH.........

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRIYA DI N RAJ TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BHAGGU U R DEFINETLY THE THE THEEEE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH Man!!!i hope this isint some aprils fools joke or sumthin....actually i dont think it is...but then its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to believe ki i dont know wat to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😛 Hey BHaggu!!!I mean...woah!!!!!I hope im not dreaming!!!Kya jhatka hai yaar!!!Im ready to literally WORSHIP kekta for this!!!!!!!!!!!Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ab toh mere xams ki kuch bhi padhai nahin hone wali hai!!!IM gonna watch reruns n reruns of priya di only!!!!!!!!
😃

Man!!Im so soooooooo happy yaar!!!!!!!!!phew!!!!!!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smritisashi

SHITTTTTTT

WHAT ARE YOY DOING ONLYNE AT THIS HOUR SCHOOL NAHI HAI KYAAAA

IS TODAY A DAY OF JHATKAAS?

PAHLE THIS AND NOW U CAME ONLYNE AT IST 4 45 AROUND

WAT ARE U DOING GURL U HAD AN EXAM TODAY

PROBBALY U HEARD ME SCREAMING YOUR NAME LIKE MAAD

YEAH NINNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I LOVEE YOU LOVE YOU LOVEE YOU LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AND I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS NINS I EXACTLY KNOW WHAT ITMEANS IT MEANS FINALLY OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED IT MEANS ONE MORE TIME THE MAGIC OF AY WOULD BE IN THE AIR

MAGIC IS THE WORD NINS MAGIC IS THE WOOOOORD

EVEN AM UNABLE TO BELIVE MAYBE THIS REALLY IS A DREAM IF IT IS I DNT WANA WAKE UPPPPPPPP

CANT STUDY A THINKG NINS CANT CONCETRATE ALL I CAN THINK OF IS THEY R BACK TOGETHER OH MY GOOOOOOOOD

arre loons... i am in school...i came from library and right now i am in my comp. class... i mean this is the 1st news I saw todayy... that too like at 7:15 AM...imagine here... i have to stay after school...and have a quizz... 3rd quarter is ending next week...so this week is going to be soo busy...u think i will be able to concentrate?

Loonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... i just cant believe...you said it...the word is MAGIC!!

PS: gtg...but i dont think i will be able to come out of AY world😳😍 a hugeeeeee hugggg 🤗

noo sur i wnt play such a cruel joke i know what this means man and i know the intensity of emotions it will invoke in every single one of us

i dnt have the heart to play such a cruel joke to tell u all ki yes OUR ay are back together and then coldy come and say ki it was all a god dammed joke i wld rather go kill my self than pour cold water in all your sab ka hopes and aspiraitons and dreams

i got this info directly from PRIYA WAL so i don't know myself if its true or no but Priya told me this and going as per her i think its trueeeeee she knows what this would mean to us so i don't think she too would joke about it

I am sorryg uys if this isn't true though the chances r bleak as it comes stright frm priyaaaa but still if minus one percent bhi its not true then dnt blame me guuys belive me the info is stright form priya and i wnt ever make such a horrible joke about all of u ka feelings including my own its too emotional a thing for me to play around with

Edited by smritisashi - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: *nitz_rocks*

arre loons... i am in school...i came from library and right now i am in my comp. class... i mean this is the 1st news I saw todayy... that too like at 7:15 AM...imagine here... i have to stay after school...and have a quizz... 3rd quarter is ending next week...so this week is going to be soo busy...u think i will be able to concentrate?

Loonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... i just cant believe...you said it...the word is MAGIC!!

PS: gtg...but i dont think i will be able to come out of AY world😳😍 a hugeeeeee hugggg 🤗

areeeeeeeeeee am toh pakaa doomed i have exams like in five daysssssss and i cant study one word every word is appearing as ashi-yuvi priya-raj😆😳shit help me someoneee plzz i am gng nuttsssssssss

anywyas nins beshty licku for your exam am sure it wld go well becoz u got your magical potion back today🤗🤗

priyaa raaaaj roooooooock and i lovee youuuuuuuu🤗do wellllllllllll🤗and pray i am able to study

hah i dnt even careeeeeeeee wat marks i get as long as i passss😆

byee lovee youuu🤗🤗wont be waiting for u tonight muwaah muwaah muwaah🤗

buyt am glaad so glaad u cameeee today is time pe i wanted to share this feleing with you and was really craving for youu and seee you cameeeeeee at such an odd timeeeee when u never comeeee i telel u gurl kuch toh hai hamare beech i guessh just too much of love..."touch wood"😉 

lovee you ninssssssss🤗

evilseye thumbnail

noo sur i wnt play such a cruel joke i know what this means man and i know the intensity of emotions it will invoke in every single one of us

i dnt have the heart to play such a cruel joke to tell u all ki yes OUR ay are back together and then coldy come and say ki it was all a god dammed joke i wld rather go kill my self than pour cold water in all your sab ka hopes and aspiraitons and dreams

i got this info directly from PRIYA WAL so i don't know myself if its true or no but Priya told me this and going as per her i think its trueeeeee she knows what this would mean to her so i don't think she too would joke about it

I am sorryg uys if this isn't true though the chances r bleak as it comes stright frm priyaaaa but still if minus one percent bhi its not true then dnt blame me guuys belive me the info is stright form priya and i wnt ever make such a horrible joke about all of u ka feelings including my own its too emotional a thing for me to play around with

Arreeyyyyyy tu toh serious ho gayi yaar!!!!!!!!😕😕Mujhe tujhpe koi doubt nahin hai!!!After all tum sab bhi toh ay n remix ke fans ho na....y wil u guyz play such a ganda mazaak!!!???It was meant to be used as a phrase to xpress how absolutely UNBELIEVABLE this news is to me!!!I hope i didnt hurt u or sumthin yaar...really sorry....😭😕

BUT BUT A BIG BIGGGGGGGGGG HUG TO U FOR GETTING THIS MIND BOGGLING N ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUSLY SCRUMPLICIOUS NEWS FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: evilseye

Arreeyyyyyy tu toh serious ho gayi yaar!!!!!!!!😕😕Mujhe tujhpe koi doubt nahin hai!!!After all tum sab bhi toh ay n remix ke fans ho na....y wil u guyz play such a ganda mazaak!!!???It was meant to be used as a phrase to xpress how absolutely UNBELIEVABLE this news is to me!!!I hope i didnt hurt u or sumthin yaar...really sorry....😭😕

BUT BUT A BIG BIGGGGGGGGGG HUG TO U FOR GETTING THIS MIND BOGGLING N ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUSLY SCRUMPLICIOUS NEWS FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can u EVER hurt meeeee??😲

devilz cant hurt devilz maan sur and devilz dnt get hurt so EASILY😆😆

and i know even i myself am unable to bleive it am just emphasizing on the fact ki IF which is an impossible IF this doesnt happens then tum sab jhaddo leke mere peeche na aao😆😆but am sureee aisa nahi hone wala and u all wld be giving me much moore huggys wen u wld see them together😃😳

lovee youu suuuuuur babyyyyy🤗

usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

... a ..... uhh??!!😲Edited by usharafuddin - 16 years ago

🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣

teeeeeeeeeeeeeby i was waiting for ur response i knew it wld be insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣

come teeby comee i have an icu bed readyyy am already in there wiating for oyu the docs have told me goodbye said no hope at all told ki am destined to be in ay land😍

come come comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee🤗

usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣

teeeeeeeeeeeeeby i was waiting for ur response i knew it wld be insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣

come teeby comee i have an icu bed readyyy am already in there wiating for oyu the docs have told me goodbye said no hope at all told ki am destined to be in ay land😍

come come comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee🤗

ma sis pinched me several times!! jus realised i actually actually not!! not!!!!!! dreaming!!!!!!!! i          am       nott                       dreaming?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    how come!!!!!!!! i mean................... donno! still confused, me really njot dreaming??? Edited by usharafuddin - 16 years ago