lux & srk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

SRK joins lovely ladies in bath

Lux one of the most trusted brands in the country - is celebrating its 75 years of stardom in India. Lux soap was launched in India in 1929.

Down the ages, every leading Bollywood star has been a Lux star. Right from its first Indian star Leela Chitnis, Lux has gone on to feature Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit, Karisma, Aishwarya Rai and now Kareena, who have all endorsed the goodness of Lux.

It is probably the only brand that has had the endorsement of nearly 50 Indian film stars. This rare feat has taken a huge leap forward with the Badshah of the Indian film Industry, Shah Rukh Khan, now saying, "Aaj mein aapko batanewala hoon meri khubsuratein Ka Raaz Lux. Ab batayein aapka favourite Lux Star kaun hai?" (I am going to reveal my beauty secret Lux. Now tell me who your favourite Lux star is?)

Across India, the four new variants of Lux that are in a special 75th year commemorative celebration pack will be endorsed by Dream Girl Hema Malini, Beautiful Juhi Chawla, Stylish Kareena and Sensuous Sridevi! They all come together in the new Lux ad with the first Indian male star Shah Rukh Khan!

At this historic moment, stars are celebrating with the consumers where they will get to be part of the action with the 'Har Star Lucky Star' promotional activity.

This will probably go down in history as the only promotional activity where every consumer is a winner. All wrappers of Lux will have a star printed inside them and the pictures of the stars in the pack!. The worth of each prize will be inscribed on each star.

Mr. Ashok Venkatramani, VP Skin, Hindustan Lever Limited, says, "It is a great feeling being part of the team that works on a brand like LUX which has, down the ages, consistently given its users an unmatched bathing experience. It's truly a proud moment. We have several things on the anvil to commemorate the 75 years of stardom.

We are especially excited about the 'Har Star Lucky Star' promotion where every consumer is a winner. Lux has always been the soap of the stars and we needed to find the perfect way to celebrate this momentous 75 years. What can create magic better than the Indian heartthrob Shah Rukh serenading the Lux beauties! "

Dream girl Hema Malini says, "One of the turning points in my career was when I was signed up by Lux. It was then that I knew I had made my mark in Indian cinema as a leading lady. To be a Lux star is a much sought after honour amongst leading ladies and it truly means a lot to me."

On being a part of the 75 year celebration Sridevi says, Lux and my association is very special and to be a part of the Lux family is a great feeling. When I started out in my acting career, the stars featured in the Lux commercials were in the position I aspired to be. In fact I won't be surprised if star rankings are determined by whether you are a Lux star."

Juhi Chawla adds, "It's been over 12 years since I was first a Lux star and the brand has evolved with time. It is an honour to be a part of the Lux campaign. I do believe that the a significant recognition that I have received other than winning the Miss India crown has been the achievement of being named a Lux star. This, to me, means that I share the honour that was bestowed in the past to some of the biggest stars such as Leela Chitnis, Madhubala and many other leading ladies. To share a platform with legends like Hema Malini, Sridevi and Kareena from the current generation is truly a beautiful feeling."

My association with Lux has a very personal significance," reveals Kareena, since my mother Babita and sister Karisma have also been Lux stars. I am humbled to share the stage with leading industry ladies like Hema Malini, Sridevi and Juhi Chawla. While the awards and the recognitions certainly help in establishing an actor, I think being a Lux star is the final endorsement of your star appeal. I am proud of my association with Lux."

The 75 years celebration of Lux marks the entry of the first male superstar on a Lux ad, Shah Rukh Khan.

Says the Badshah of Bollywood, "The benchmark of a true star in the film industry is when you are selected as a Lux star. To be amongst women such as Hemaji, Srideviji, Juhi and Kareena is being a part of an ode to beauty. My endorsement of Lux is a tribute to the true beauties of Bollywood. Hindi movies without our leading ladies are as incomplete as a bathing experience without Lux, the beauty soap of the stars."

Even 75 years after its launch in India, Lux continues to dazzle and captivate millions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
thanx for the article.

misha