Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
anu, no sweetie...when did u last see me supporting them...and why do u say my man as i call him...he is MY MAN too, and the only one i am somewhat willing to share him with is mehakie...becoz i love her sooooooo much and she was here before me....

and i dont think its a love jodi at all...its a slave chase nasty princess jodi...

i have for some time now been looking only at my baby and ignoring hte woman...except when she screeches i turn the mute button on..as i wrote a few days ago, i really dont care anymore what seh does or doesnt do.. 😆 😆 😆 as long as she doesnt drive my sweetums away again...
shadzs thumbnail
@Hema...left you a message on pg-138 and thank you for PMing the link to this knukkad...not sure if I mentioned it earlier and a big 🤗 for you dear.

@sona...saathi haath badhana is too good...when worse comes to worst...I'll deffo lend you a hand to push off SB from the kasauli cliffs.
AreYaar thumbnail
You know something just occured to me...R has never trusted or "loved" A in the way she did before the bet fiasco...the bb date is an excellent example of this...she trusted him implicitly in that moment, and was willing to go wherever he took her...while he being the gentleman stepped back....she has also never demonstrated as much passion again as she did in that bb scene...since then all we've gotten are those weird scared looks that she keeps giving to him all the time 😕 😕
dmg2c thumbnail
oh, i just saw the clip...ksg is sooooooooo trying to coach SA who doesnt even look like she is listening to any thing at all...she is too busy preening for teh camera.... 😆 😆 😆
Poisonivy thumbnail
@hemangi: no yaar..it was jus dat dey showed his close up wid da stubble and all dat sweat...and da colour black on his fair skin.wid all dose attitude filled looks..aaaaaaahhhh.i mean can u blame me.... 😉 😆
kristal9 thumbnail
@anu: Was just about to mention that. She'd just fallen in love with him and trusted him completely. Till date they haven't talked about the bet.
I think it's a good thing that she sees him Kasauli in the fight club. She has only seen the caring, loving side of him so far. And he did tell her that he tried changing himself for her. This is her chance to know more about Armaan.
dmg2c thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

You know something just occured to me...R has never trusted or "loved" A in the way she did before the bet fiasco...the bb date is an excellent example of this...she trusted him implicitly in that moment, and was willing to go wherever he took her...while he being the gentleman stepped back....she has also never demonstrated as much passion again as she did in that bb scene...since then all we've gotten are those weird scared looks that she keeps giving to him all the time 😕 😕

anu, that's exactly what i was saying...see that scene...that was romance...and SA did act then...its now that things have gone terribly terribly wrong...

i agree...she has never  been as trusting since then...she was totally into the guy that time...after that, she has always tried her best to gain the dominant positoin, control him , or suspect him or even keep judging /measuring him up...

the party scene where ostensibly she had come to say the magic words in front of all and yet she looked as if she thought he was a mugger or something...

in the old days, they did have some kind of chem....A had charisma, coolness and pizzazz...and R did have a certain freshness...

u know, i think atleast in hte case of SA either the creatives have struck or the success of the show has gone to her head..too much attitude i feel...

hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anu...you are right abt that...she was so in love with him in that scene, and that was at a time they had not discussion with each other abt their feelings.

@Nafisa...you are welcome...and 🤗 for you too. 😊
kristal9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg2c

oh, i just saw the clip...ksg is sooooooooo trying to coach SA who doesnt even look like she is listening to any thing at all...she is too busy preening for teh camera.... 😆 😆 😆

Hey that's because she thinks she's doing a very good job. 😆 😆 The man is concentrating on getting the scene right and madam is busy playing with her hair.
rakhfa thumbnail
@anu totally agreed..tht aur pass scene ,BB court,minnie episode..shez so comfrtable wid him at tht tim..nt too much blushin n all tht scry look...gettin nostalgic again 😍