Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@Sabah...hi there...epi as you can see was funny. Except for the time when A & Rccc are having a talk at the start of the epi. KSG rocked in that scene and Rcc too was good.

@Sona...right you are...that BB date promo had had all of us in a right state hadn't it? And R was actually lovable at  that time. She even looked good in the scene. Sigh..those really were the days.
Edited by hdalal - 16 years ago
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hdalal

@Krista...AHA...looks like someone has been reading the knukkad. So KSG giving SA training in pronunciation huh/ How abt some acting lessons too!!!

@Sona..Oye saathi...ham sab zaroor haath badhayenge. But phir Armaan sad ho jayega to tu sambhal lena usko. OK?

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, hemangi..if i will not sambhaalo Armaan then what will else will i do in life yaar..only thing is usey dekhkar mera jo haal hoga phir mujhe kaun sambhalega...😆😆😆

AreYaar thumbnail
@Kristal: Just saw the clip myself...the way she mouths "Armaaaaaan" in that dramatic way 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ummm, KSG yaar, if you're actually teaching her and she's still this uhhh...not good at it, then there really isn't any hope is there

btw, SA was living up to her overacting self-conscious avatar in this clip also! Awesome!! 😆 😆

@Sona: Yaar, but what will you do when your man as you call him will be back with the love of his life?? You WILL be supporting the ultimate "lowe" jodi then, won't you? 😉 😆 😆
kristal9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poisonivy

@kristal: Ridz n Armaan are cumin in a movie?????

No sabah, the sbs segment just mentioned that KSG's new movie Bhram is releasing soon. And during the voiceover, they showed KSG & SA reading their dialogues. The link for the video is here.

@sona: They are in their labcoats. Judai sirf kuchh der ki and I don't think any patient Armaan is going to materialise from Kasauli. This is probably from the next week's episodes.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=887007
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaar, ek bas Armaan ke liye hi usey tolerate kar rahi hoon...and even his anger wont last i tell you...today he was giving her such looks in the precap that i was most concerned for his safety...and sure enough the Z man started beating him up...

i tell u this R is soooooooooo not good for him... 😆
Poisonivy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hdalal

@Sabah...hi there...epi as you can see was funny. Except for the time when A & Rccc are having a talk at the start of the epi. KSG rocked in that scene and Rcc too was good.

Omg hemangi whi was even lookin at raool cc den....i was lost in My Armaan.....my god he's lookin sooooooooooooooooooooooo hottttttttttttttt.....i cudnt keep my eyes off him....i dont want 2 b v specific...coz i myt be disrespectin da chat club rules...but will really tell u over da PM hw i felt....wn i saw KSG in dt Aladdin dress hahahahaha😉
hdalal thumbnail
@Sona...tujhe to hum sambhal lenge yaar...tu ksg ko sambhal...bas 😊

@ANu...if KSG can't teach her then she surely has no hopes. May Simi can help her then !!! Though we would have to fear for her sanity then.
rakhfa thumbnail
@ kristal tht bb court ws sooo beatful in fact one of my fav actuly..n at tht tim R ws gud too.. 😳 😳

@sona yup im bengali.. 😃 Edited by marisa - 16 years ago
hdalal thumbnail
@Sabah...oooohhh....someone has really got happy today!! Sure sure...let me know over the PM then 😊

Hey...we are on page 149...time to create the new knukkad. Sona will you do the honours ?Edited by hdalal - 16 years ago
kristal9 thumbnail
@anu: Totally! The man must have a tremendous amount of patience. Looks like KSG had a haircut (?). About time too.