Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@Sona: Just bugging you yaar! 😆 Yes, I know how much you want her to jump off the next cliff 😆 😆

Totally agree with you on how SA was too busy preening for the cameras to listen to what KSG was trying to teach her...and is it just me or his expression looked like he didn't find that "cute" either 😉 😆 😆

@Kristal: And I seriously doubt that they'll ever talk about the bet either...the only issue they ever clarified like mature adults was the one when he came to her house that night...other than that...zilch.
Poisonivy thumbnail
yeah hopefully dis tym around we'll get 2 see da same passion she had for him during dose BB dayz...gut den agen u never knw....u cant really predict Ms Ridhima
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sabah...oooh so thats what is driving you crazy...stubble and sweat !! he he ...Btw...i had read your msg and replied to you too. Acche mahurat mein hi banaya hoga knukkad.

@Anu...whenever A has tried in the past to talk & clarify abt the bet, she has stopped him point blank. She just doesn't want to listen abt it.

Hey...reminder again...we are on pg 150...anyone creating the next knukkad? Sona?Edited by hdalal - 16 years ago
kristal9 thumbnail
wow hemangi... this knukkad just zoomed by huh?! All thanks to 3 episodes!
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why me hemangi...what will i write..will end up abusing R and then the forum will be after me...

anu, totally correct girl....that's becoz ksg is very very into his work..no nonsense then...i sooooooo love him for htat...i doubt if he finds her cute at all...i know the whole forum is tryig to get them hooked up, but i think she is soooooooo not his type...too naika u know...and he is just not the type to take naika girls i feel..he likes girls more like ...ahem..me!!!!!

where's teh new knukkad...

okay seriously if u want me to open the new one, then tell me if u have any preferences for topics...

AreYaar thumbnail
What's the theme of the next knukkad, guys??

@Marisa: Yaar, those were golden days...I for one doubt they'll ever come back...

@Sona: Agreed. In the old days, R fans may be shocked to know this 😆, I was one of the ppl fida on their chemistry...and look at what it's come to now
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Kristal...yes 3 funny epis and the knukkad doing roaring business.

@Sona...i asked you bcoz you are so good at penning the opening lines yaar. Hope you don't mind.
Poisonivy thumbnail
@nureat: i think every1 was fida on deir chemistry den...it was jus soo goood!!!
kristal9 thumbnail
Next knukkad should be Kickboxing in Kasauli? Or something to do with Kolours (holi being around the corner)? Don't blame me it's almost 1am here.. that's all I kan kome up with.
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
okay guyz...give me two mins..i will try my hand at this..