Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ketaki_ry thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Ksh, please write this scene, can't wait to read/imagine 😳 😳

@ monu, I feel your pain, I'm back @ work now too and year end is damn painful this time as new system implementation happened just a few months ago...Ouch. When you guys are all living it up tomorrow, I'll still be in the office..and by the time I get home and watch, you'll all be asleep.. 😭 😭 N'mind, I'll be here on Saturday!

no worries, I will be here to give u company. deadline tomoro'!!,..

so join the bhoot gang!

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Excellent, we'll have our own party! Thank you, thank you, I'm definitely starting to feel more & more like a bhootni these days....

G'luck with the deadline, don't work too hard 😊
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dont worry all I will be up tomorrow after we get the updates for tomorrows episode..I am sure you guys wont be in office after 10:00 pm..Bhoot gang 😆 😆 me too joining in.. And Fazi is always up when we sleep(mars timezone) so according to me she too is in the bhoot gang 😉 😆 😆
Btw, where is Ksh 😳 😳 Ksh darling I know this was too much but I just went by the popular demand you see 😃 😃 😉
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
😆 i was actually expecting this from u monu. and btw im already having a long list for you when ur turn comes. anyways guys gimme some time...i need to think hard on this. and today since its friday (the day of deadlines for all software professionals ) im kinda caught up.
monu_tan thumbnail
Yes Yes Ksh take your time..We just want a well cooked, spicy suhagraat scene from you..Can understand the deadline..but d u know this post is now the most visited post for all us Cgians 😛 😛 We are all waiting to see some excellent writeup here.. Expectations are soaring 😃 😃
O ok ok..Friday deadline.. First you should complete that..we can wait..dont worry..
For the long list..😕 😕 I would just pray ki meri baari jaldi na aaye 😉
TheRager thumbnail
i was praying for the same...par pata nahin kaise bahut jaldi baari aa gayi.
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

i was praying for the same...par pata nahin kaise bahut jaldi baari aa gayi.

I hope jo tumhare saath hua waise mere saath na ho😆😆😳
TheRager thumbnail
btw u have really given me a toughie this time...
monu_tan thumbnail
I know sweetie..But I know you can do it.. Its not so tough..think youself as Urmi and put ur dream Sandy as Sandy and start thinking 😕 Ok actually I am not able to do that..😕 But I am sure you will do it coz u have writer's talents 😳 😳
TheRager thumbnail
my sandy wouldnt be like this sandy... 😆
its tough to make sandy sandeepish...urmi urmish and also have a suhaag raat scene b/w them.