Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
thenks! thenks! aur koi farmaish ho to bol do...i have one more day of latkoing on suli. but remember guys...tumhari baari bhi aayegi. 😈
ketaki_ry thumbnail
OMG! shreya, I was expecting some really good stuff from you.. But this is absolutly amazing. LOVELY!!

just beautiful.. and perfect!! I mean it. I wont be suirprised if we see something very much like this on this show..
TheRager thumbnail
thanks ket...believe me I had to think REALLY hard. πŸ˜†
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ksh I think now you should get all this scenes in a different post..so that many people who missed this will get to read this.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I hope nobody misses your talent on the forum πŸ‘ πŸ‘
TheRager thumbnail
be careful before encouraging me...u might regret it later. πŸ˜†
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Shreya, that was fantastic work.. I can see the scene 😳 😳

Really really beautiful πŸ‘
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

be careful before encouraging me...u might regret it later. πŸ˜†

No way.. I am sure we will not regret😊😊 Yes you maybe bombarded with requests I guess..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Chalo finally assignment complete. This was the toughest one. I had to think and think but still I am not satisfied. Im sure the writers will do a much better job if and when....

Sandeep comes up and finds Urmi is sitting decked up in all her bridal finery with Zoya, Sharmila and some other college friends of Urmi. The women are chattering away. Seeing Sandeep they get up and stand in front of Sandeep forming a wall between Sandeep and Urmi.
S: Arre kya hua?
Z: Muh dikhai!
S: Kya muh dikhai? Main kya pehli baar dekh raha hoon Urmi ko? Aur waise bhi jooton par to chuna laga chuki ho.
Sh: Woh sab hum nahin jante...agar muh dikhai nahin denge toh hum yahan se nahin jayenge.
S: Nahin...main kuch nahin dene wala...
The girls surround him and start pestering him....
U: De dijiye na Sandeep babu..unka haq banta hain...
Z: Hmmm...ab to hukum mil gaya hain aapko...chaliye...dijiye..
Sandeep takes out a 1000 rupees note from his pocket and gives it to Zoya.
S: Iss baar de raha hoon...par agli baar nahin...
Girls: Kya?!!!
U: Kya?
Sandeep laughs.
Mahua comes up starts calling the girls out. The girls wish him 'all the best' and go out. Sandeep locks the door.
An awkward silence falls over the room. Sandeep clears his throat.
S: Woh Bauji ne kaha ki main tumhare ki kuch gift le loon. Toh main tumhare liye yeh laya.
Sandeep takes out a box. There are a pair of beautiful gold payal in them.
U: Itna mehnga gift? Kahan se aaye itne paise?
S: Bauji ne mere naam se kuch FDs karwaye the kuch saal pehle...woh mature ho gaye.
U: Phir bhi itna mehenga gift...
S: Bas mann kiya kuch deno ko...inkaar mat karna please.
U: Aap pehna dijiye...
Sandeep sits beside her on the bed. Urmi takes out her feet from inside the sari covering it. Sandeep sees that she is already wearing a much more heavier payal. He is embarrassed.
U: Woh nikaal dijiye...aur yeh pehna dijiye...woh wala bahut bhari hain. main usse hamesha nahin pehen sakti. Yeh main hamesha pehenogi.
Sandeep looks happy hearing this. He removes the other payal and puts the one he bought for her...while putting it on his fingers linger on her feet...Urmi realizes this and feels awkward and draws her feet inside her sari as soon as he finishes putting it. sandeep realizes that Urmi is feeling awkward.
S: Achcha Urmi shaadi ke beech mere articles pending reh gaye...main unhe complete karne jaa raha hoon. Tum kya mere liye chai bana dogi?
Saying this he gets up and goes towards his study and takes out his books. Urmi is shocked at this unexpected turn of events. Sandeep isnt even looking at her and she doesnt know what has hit her. She is fuming...Sandeep without Urmi's knowledge watches her and smiles. Urmi goes to the kitchen and starts muttering to herself.
U: Maine nahin socha tha ki suhaag raat se hi Sandeep babu mujhe chulhe mein joonkh denge...lagta hain unme shaadi ke baad bhi kuch karne ki himmat nahin hain...
She turns and finds Sandeep there looking at her giving her a naughty smile...she realizes that he had been fooling her.
S: Himmat nahin hain...? Zara main bhi toh sunu mujhe kya karne ki himmat nahin hain?
Saying that he comes towards her...Urmi moves back but really cant move much. Sandeep comes near her...he puts both hands on the kitchen countertop and holds her prisoner there. Urmi closes her eyes...Sandeep brings his lips close to hers. Knock...knock...
Sandeep and Urmi come back to earth with a start. Sandeep is irritated. Sandeep shouts 'Kaun hain' and opens the door. Its the girls again. They come in and say they will stay there the whole night. After some ribbing finally they go away. Sandeep again locks the door and again they are alone. Urmi blushes. Sandeep comes close to her and says...
S: Toh hum kahan the...tum himmat ki baat kar rahi thi na...chalo main dikhata hoon mujhme kitni himmat hain.
Saying this he picks her up and carries her to the bed and puts her down and sits beside her. Urmi is blushing away and nervous.
S: Urmi tum aise sharmati hui...chui mui si achchi nahin lagti...mujhe lagta hain ki main meri Urmi ke saath nahin...kisi aur ke saath hoon.
Urmi smiles and hugs him and he too hugs her back. Now there is no awkwardness between them. Urmi puts her head on his shoulder.
U: Achcha batiye main kaisi lag rahi hoon aaj...
S: Kyun tumhe kisi ne nahin bataya ki tum kaisi lag rahi ho? Maine socha aur koi nahin...Jugle, Hari, Rahul aur Mushtaq ne to bataya hi hoga.
U: Aap bhi na Sandeep babu...mujhe kisi aur ki parvah nahin hain...aap bataye na!
S: Tum aaj puri ki puri chalti phirti sone ki dukaan lag rahi ho.
Urmi gets angry says 'Sandeep babu' and tries to move away from him but one of her gold chains is stuck on his kurta button.
S: Dekha...yahi keh raha tha main.
Saying this he unentangles the chain.
S: Tum na inhe nikaal hi do...
U: Aap hi nikaaliye....Sandeep babu kya aap aaj bhi thik tarah se meri taareef nahin kar sakte?
Urmi is miffed and looks away. Sandeep holds her chin and turns her face towards him.
S: Urmi main tumhe yeh gehne utarne ke liye iss liye keh raha tha kyunki yeh bichare to sharma rahe hain ki inki chaka chond tumhare hansi ke aage kuch bhi nahin....
Urmi is pleased and he is rewarded with a brilliant smile...
S: Achcha Urmi tumne kabhi yeh nahin bataya ki tumhe kab ehsaas hua ki tum mujhse pyaar karti ho?
Saying this he removes her veil...
U: Tab aap college mein the...aap ne tabhi mujhe gaana sikhana shuru kiya tha....ek raat papa ko lautne mein bahut der ho gayi thi. Mummy bahut pareshaan thi. Tab aapne pata lagaya tha ki papa ka accident ho gaya tha aur woh hospital mein hain. Tab se main aapki deewani ho gayi. aap mere liye mere sapno ka rajkumar ban gaye jo kuch bhi kar sakta tha.
By now Sandeep has removed her maang tika, earrings...
U: Achcha aapko kab ehsaas hua ki aap mujh se pyaar karte hain...
Sandeep removes her bangles...
S: Jab tum hospital mein thi...dimaag keh raha tha ki tumhe kuch nahin hoga...par dil nahin maan raha tha...jab tak tumhe nahin dekh liya tab tak mujhe chain nahin mila....
Sandeep removes her necklaces and chains one by one...
U: Aapko kab ehsaas hua ki main aap se pyaar karti hoon?
S: Jab tumhe Dr. Akhilesh Surti dekhne aaya tha...aur tumne mujhe kaha ki tumhe mujhse pyaar hain. Achcha ek baat batao...woh dahej wali baat tum ne hi kahi thi na usse?
U: Nahin...nahin...woh waisa hi tha...
By now Sandeep has removed her kamarbandh.
S: Kitni jhooth bolti ho tum Urmi.
U: Toh main kya karti? Usse shaadi kar leti? Aap kya wahi chahte the? Isi liye uski badi waqalat kar rahe the na?
S: Urmi tab mujhe yeh ehsaas nahin hua tha ki tum mere liye kitni important ho...
Saying this he pulls her down on the pillow...Urmi realizes that he has removed all her jewellery while she was talking. She blushes.
S: Maine tumhe bahut sataya hain hain na? Main tumse waada karta hoon meri wajah se tumhare aankhon aanson kabhi nahin aayenge...
Saying this he kisses her forehead softly. Urmi puts her hands around his neck.

Now the rest is upto your imagination. πŸ˜‰

Fazila faints**************** wakes up reads again n faints again**********.........ksh.....................wow, excellent....it was beautifulllllllllllllllll.......sigh!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳... ican extent ur MOTW for another week IF YOU want? hehehehhehehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: monu1101

Ksh I think now you should get all this scenes in a different post..so that many people who missed this will get to read this.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I hope nobody misses your talent on the forum πŸ‘ πŸ‘

yes ksh, make one thread n put all ur ff in it and pm me the url, ill put it up in the main ff section........πŸ˜‰
TheRager thumbnail
fazi! nahin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just gimme some time to make the other thread.