Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Fazila~

sharukhs movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how can u forget sharukhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! kajol ....kkhh
kuch kuch hota haiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Ohmygosh how did I forget that...the little boy who was counting the stars..Thanks Fazi! I love that film as well, kicking myself!

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Ohmygosh how did I forget that...the little boy who was counting the stars..Thanks Fazi! I love that film as well, kicking myself!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† heheh dont kick hard, its no use........hehheh........welcome πŸ˜‰ 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks guys...due to ur encouragement i thought i can improve 2 scenes. so hear goes. now be careful in encouraging me the next time. πŸ˜†

1.Write a scene where Urmi is angry with Sandy because he did not come on time for the date and Urmi sees Sandy with Rhea. Sandy manaofying Urmi.
S/U at their date venue...U has seen Rhea getting down from Sandy's bike. Rhea bids him goodbye and leaves. Sandy sees U and realizes that she has seen Rhea. Urmi turns to leave and Sandy starts following her...

S: Arre suno toh urmi kahan jaa rahi ho? adhar nahin chalna?
U: Kyun us Rhea ko leke kyun nahin andhar jaate sandy
S: Dekho urmi main jaanta hoon tum kya soch rahi ho...par tum bekaar mein insecure ho rahi ho...
U: Kya? Main bekaar mein insecure ho rahi hoon? pehle to late aaye...itna intezaar karwaya...aur phir aaye toh uske saath...
Urmi starts to go away. Sandeep follows her and stops her by holding her hand. Urmi struggles and but his grip tightens. (Btw this bravery on Sandeep babu's part is because the place is quiet deserted.)
U: Chodiye mera haath warna main chillaongi...
S: Achcha..chillao...maine tumhara haath chodne ke liye nahin pakda...Dekho Urmi Im sorry...sorry...sorry...ab toh andhar chalo...
U: Nahin...main ghar jaa rahi hoon aap uss Rhea ke saath hi andhar jaiye..
Sandeep leaves her hand.
S: Thik hain...main tumhe tum rickshe se chali jaao richshaw doondh toh logi na? main jaldi rhea ke peche jaata hoon...zyada door nahin gayi hogi...(he stars going)
U didnt expect that.
U: Rukiye...yeh aap kya kar rahe hain? She holds his hand. They smile and go inside.

7.Write a scene where Urmi and Sandy have their first fight and both feeling sad about it. Finally both coming and saying Sorry to each other.

What can make S/U fight...Its Sandeep's birthday soon(the day he had come to CG) and Urmi with the help of Zoya and the deewane plan to give him a surprise. Urmi lies to Sandeep and goes to the market with the deewane when he wanted to on a date at the same time. S sees them at the market and is upset. After returning home he is fuming. She tries to talk to him but he is no mood to listen and they have a fight as Urmi wont say why she went with the deewane. In the night Sujata its time to send Sandeep's tiffin.
Sujata: Arre Urmi zara jaa toh aur sandeep ko tiffin de kar aa...
U: Nahin mummy mujhe nahin jaana...aur woh khud apna tiffin nahin le kar jaa sakte hain kya? kisi ke liye karo bhi aur batein bhi suno!
Su: Tum dono ke beech jhagda hua hain kya? zaroor teri hi galti hain urmi.
U: Meri galti...aap toh hamesha unki tarafdaari karti hain..
Su: Woh isiliye kyunki sandeep kabhi galat batein karta hi nahin...chal khana leke jaa aur usse mafi bhi maang le...
U: Nahin...aap ko jaana hain toh jaiye..main nahin jaongi.

At Sandy's place...he is pacing around....he was hoping against hope that Urmi would come but its Sujata.
S: Arre aunty aap mere liye itna karti hain...
Su: tum bhi hamare liye itna karte hoon Sandeep...waise lagta hain tum ab bhi urmi ke saath apne jhagde ke baare mein soch rahe ho.
S: aunty...woh mujhe uski phikar hain...isiliye shayaad kabhi kuch zyada hi bol deta hoon...mujhe usse maafi mangni chaiye...
He starts to go out
Su: Arre dinner toh kar le...phir jaana..
S: Nahin abhi 5 minute mein aata hoon...

Meanwhile Urmi too is thinking abt their fight...she thinks its afterall not his fault...she lied to him....she must apologize. So she leaves her house to go to Sandy's. They meet in front of Jugle's shop.
S and U together: I am sorry...
They laugh.
S: Im sorry mujhe tum se aise baat nahin karni chahiye thi...par kya karoon...aisa baar baar ho jata hain.
U: Nahin galti aapki ki nahin thi sandeep babu. Par kya aapko mujh par bharosa nahin.
S: nahin...mujhe apne pyaar par bharosa hain...
Urmi blushes...all this being watched by Jugle(out of hearing distance). Sujata comes down and sees that they have made up.
Su: Chalo lagta hain phir se tum dono mein dosti gayi...tum dono kabhi kabhi bachchon ki tarah ladte ho. Urmi se toh aur koi ummed nahin ki ja sakti hain par Sandeep tum bhi? Achcha Urmi main khana lagati hoon tu jaldi aa. (Sujata goes from there)
S: Waise tum un vellon ke saath kyun gayi thi?
U: Waqt aane par aapko sab pata chal jayega. (She gives him a naughty smile) Waise sach batiye aapko mujhe vellon ke saath dekh kar jalan hui na?
S: Mujhe kyun jalan hogi? Main yeh nahin chahta ki koi tumhare bare mein ulti seedhi baat karein ya soche.
U: Achcha! Kyun?
S(seriously): Kyunki tumhare baare mein jab koi kuch bolta hain toh sab se zyada bura mujhe lagta hain.
Urmi smiles at his admission and are lost in each others eyes. Their revierie is broken by Sujata starts calling Urmi and they go to their respective houses.
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey these are equally fab...or say evn better...

u must start professionally writing..I mean it
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks! maybe i will some day... 😊
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Kshreya jaani..I know you are missing me sooooooooo much 😳 Isiliye dekho I am again back...Friday will be a busy day for you par abhi thursday is baaki πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› Aur tum likhti bhi kitna accha ho..I know ur writer instinct is going wild with imagination and so lets explore a little more 😊 😊 To sweety..bakri of the week πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Ab bus eak last scene likh do 😎 😎 So here we go..

1.Write a scene of suhag raat between Urmi and Sandy.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Forum ke rules yaad rakhna while writing the scene πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Sach bolu to, Tumhare saath ye karte hueπŸ˜•πŸ˜• muje badaa maja aa raha hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Buck up baby..Enjoyyyyyy πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by monu1101 - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Kshreya jaani..I know you are missing me sooooooooo much 😳 Isiliye dekho I am again back...Friday will be a busy day for you par abhi thursday is baaki πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› Aur tum likhti bhi kitna accha ho..I know ur writer instinct is going wild with imagination and so lets explore a little more 😊 😊 To sweety..bakri of the week πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Ab bus eak last scene likh do 😎 😎 So here we go..

1.Write a scene of suhag raat between Urmi and Sandy.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Forum ke rules yaad rakhna while writing the scene πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Sach bolu to, Tumhare saath ye karte hueπŸ˜•πŸ˜• muje badaa maja aa raha hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Buck up baby..Enjoyyyyyy πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ill keep my eyes close on this hahahahahahahha...............and if u cant write here, pm us plzzzzzzzzzzzzzπŸ˜†
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazila~

ill keep my eyes close on this hahahahahahahha...............and if u cant write here, pm us plzzzzzzzzzzzzzπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nahi Fazi.. Ksh will take care of censorship issue.. She is an inborn writer and is situation par to uski saari aesthetic skills will jump to work.. Haina Kshrea😳😳
Sorry yaar I am not able to attend the forum discussions, aajkal its become tough in office..May tak chalega..Financial year end lots of work..😭😭 I will be there tomorrow with full maujaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Fazila~ thumbnail
monus we will be waiting for u..........and ksh ill make it a no comment zone, u dont worry, just write it hehheehehe........ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Ksh, please write this scene, can't wait to read/imagine 😳 😳

@ monu, I feel your pain, I'm back @ work now too and year end is damn painful this time as new system implementation happened just a few months ago...Ouch. When you guys are all living it up tomorrow, I'll still be in the office..and by the time I get home and watch, you'll all be asleep.. 😭 😭 N'mind, I'll be here on Saturday!