Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Gauri should first stop using oil based make-up. It doesn't suit her skin. Second go easy on face-lifts and Botox and third throw that fluroscent Lipstick out.

Exactly.. problem is no one around her dares to say that to her.. i think no one wants to be the bad guy and tell her.. how horrible she looked😕
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Gauri should first stop using oil based make-up. It doesn't suit her skin. Second go easy on face-lifts and Botox and third throw that fluroscent Lipstick out.

u stole my words

tahzeeb thumbnail
Ugh, her make-up, oily skin, and drress is so unflattering for her. One of the hottest superstars/actors has the the worst-dress style and not so attractive wife (in my opinion, ok).

I still remember in some old filmfare award she had a sparkly silver lehnga or sari, with silver lipstick, dark lipliner, huge bun. ew.
UnKnown:) thumbnail
^^ lmaoo!
are you seriousss? i wud like to see a picture of that if available!
HAHAHAHAH
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol, yeah, i also wanna see that. wanna see if i can be shocked any further...
E$HA thumbnail
luks like da dress is wearing her but it should be da other way round.

it luks all baggy and i hated dat dress but now dat i c it on others i like it. even da colour dnt go wid her skin tone. any 1 agree?? coz sumtimes even da colours dnt suit sum ppl but here its EVERYTHING mis-match.

did she have plastic surgeory done???????????????????
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why don't these ladies realise our INDIAN EVENING wear has more richness... And not to forget it looks great on most of them.
At time I think the color, beauty, richness Indian clothes offers beats Western formal wear. Western wear gets boring after sometime...and not to forget montonous.
It requires good poise, good figure to carry it.

Personally,I will take a designer Saree/ Sharara any day.... 😳
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Why don't these ladies realise our INDIAN EVENING wear has more richness... And not to forget it looks great on most of them.
At time I think the color, beauty, richness Indian clothes offers beats Western formal wear. Western wear gets boring after sometime...and not to forget montonous.
It requires good poise, good figure to carry it.

Personally,I will take a designer Saree/ Sharara any day.... 😳

i agree with ur point of view... I don't know what's wrong with that lady, she always dress like that...she is so rich she can wear pretty dresses, good makeup, and nice hair styles...she really need a fashion advice ...Her husband's style is so cool and impressive but Guri... don't make me open my mouth

Edited by isha1022 - 16 years ago
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail

Originally posted by: veryuniquestyle

gauri's plastic surgery is the problem 🤢 😊

and u forgot the oily skin

sweet_angel_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha1022

i agree with ur point of view... I don't know what's wrong with that lady, she always dress like that...she is so rich she can wear pretty dresses, good makeup, and nice hair styles...she really need a fashion advice ...Her husband's style is so cool and impressive but Guri... don't make me open my mouth

SRK & Gauri's Dressing sense is 2 different sides of Psectrum man...she shld get soe tips from SRK & his stylist or hire a new 1...