Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I don't know about women's clothes but I think if Gauri was about 6 inches taller, and had a better set of legs she could have made a pretty good fashion statement even as Aunt Jamaima😉 Wonder why I am suddenly craving for pancakes and waffles
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
how can gauri wear this dress man and she looks horribel 🤢 🤢 and that stupid make up omg i hat her 😡
PinkPixie thumbnail
i never imagined that dress cud be so gorgeous . petra nemcova , isnt she james blunts ex fling ? she looks fab in it.
yeah she was dating james blunt and apparently is now w/ sean penn but screw that
i only know her from her 10,000 interviews about her Tsunami experience, just shut up already!
Edited by MrsAckles - 16 years ago
Fashionholic thumbnail
I think Gauri needs to realise that just because she's wearing a designer dress, does not mean it will make her look stylish.

It may work for some, but it certainly does not work for her!
sweet_angel_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

This is Petra Nemcova in the same dress

Did gauri steal her dress???😆

ssahiba86 thumbnail
YUCK!! mayb if she had her hair down...oh God! common! did she forget too look in a mirror b4 leavin home?!?!?! she shud have jus come out naturally without ne make up! 🤢

Originally posted by: Punjabi_chic

I think Gauri needs to realise that just because she's wearing a designer dress, does not mean it will make her look stylish.

It may work for some, but it certainly does not work for her!

agree wid u
jassiee. thumbnail
Mann! When I luk at her pic..I see HELL!
She aint even datt pretty and tht dress is making her luk even more fugly and wuhs with the bright pink lipstick.. da last time I checke.. she wasnt a 12 yr old gurl! 😕
🤢
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Gauri should first stop using oil based make-up. It doesn't suit her skin. Second go easy on face-lifts and Botox and third throw that fluroscent Lipstick out.

hey what are you talking about? Don't you know that is actually Gauri's wax statue in london😆