Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminsandhu

Where is Buffie/Buffy nowadays? I haven't seen any posts from her!

She is in university and doesn't have access to computer much. She is only able to answer mails during her holidays. I missed her by five minutes, can you imagine?😭 I received an email from her just last week. I was about to tell her that JJKN forum is getting archived when she logged out. 😭 By the time she comes to the computer again, the forum would already have been archived!!!😭

Btw, do you know jassidevi's new user-id or was that you by any chance????πŸ˜†

Edited by hansa - 16 years ago
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

She is in university and doesn't have access to computer much. She is only able to answer mails during her holidays. I missed her by five minutes, can you imagine?😭 I received an email from her just last week. I was about to tell her that JJKN forum is getting archived when she logged out. 😭 By the time she comes to the computer again, the forum would already have been archived!!!😭

Btw, do you know jassidevi's new user-id or was that you by any chance????πŸ˜†

Wasn't that Jyoti_2006?

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I 'm just too shocked to write anything 🀒 🀒 ..still i'm going to miss the section..thank God for the fan club..atleast we would be able to interact with apna family... thanks Anu for informing us in advance... No words for the Hard work put up by all the members πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG Im actually realllllllly sad that this forums going to be archived! AWWW MAN!!!

I feel like such a bad viewbie who isn't activein this forum. The show was like my passion!

I don't even know what to say! Ive missed everyone and the one-liness we had together! This forum has c hanged a bit with all our old members missing! 😭
Jia thumbnail

sorry i disappeared...

@blytonnnn: πŸ€— missed you yaar!! whenever you log in next, do pm me your email addy, would really want to keep in touch with you! 😳

@lashyyyyyyyπŸ€— how are you? haven't talked to you in a while!! :(

buffie had dropped by the azn section a month or so ago. :)

@hansa dii, did you email/pm jassi dii? (her ID jassisuri) if you haven't i can do that. 😳 )

@tiki: i haven't tried mango, but now im gonna. my all time fav has to be choco oreos n cream one πŸ˜† πŸ˜† im such a sucker for chocolate -__- but i tried the leechi, strawberry and peach one (seperate each) and they were delicious! ^__^

Edited by sweet_kp - 16 years ago
tiki5434 thumbnail

^i'm getting boba this weekend! but i think i'll get frozen yogurt b/c that's what the place specializes in? haha i dunno... =P

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks hansa di for letting me know about the happenings here
....its sad to see the forum being archived...although i am not active here anymore, JJKN was my first forum family and will always be close to me, it was the first place for me to go when i joined IF and ill always remember all the good times we've had here.....to all the new and old  members, may JJKN, the forum and its members, be forever remember.....

~now lets party!?

(i was hoping this woodnt turn into a sober farewell!)
momogrl21 thumbnail
wow, it seems that as this section is being archived...it is bringing alive our old members!!

Nice to see that πŸ˜ƒ
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guyzzπŸ€—

remember me..ayeshag?? 😳 😳

why this forum is being archived 😭 😭 πŸ˜›
tiki5434 thumbnail

momo: haha i know, right? XD

khush di: we've BEEN partying! welcome yaar! πŸ˜› lovin' the new additions to your siggy btw.. the one with TOP and yb and ds... when was that? i dont remember it O_O
Edited by ~Taheera~ - 16 years ago