Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: hansa

Ah yesssssss my blooper - how can I ever forget that!!! ☺️It took me 2-3 hours to contact everyone to edit their posts πŸ˜† And Vimzy madam had logged off and gone to sleep so I had to catch hold of Lashy to edit her post!!!πŸ˜† And Madhu acted like Kaikai and said that she would only edit the post if I promised to give her what she asked me for!!! And to this day she hasn't asked me for anything. I think she has forgotten!!!πŸ˜‰

Even today, whenever I hear that song, I burst out laughing and people around me wonder - itna acchha song hai - why is she laughing!!! And remember - I called you up after making that blooper and kept laughing non-stop for 10-15 minutes πŸ˜† Hai memories....yaadein!!!

no i dont think madhu has forgotten that

she is using that as weapon on u

that blooper was so funny when u called me up to tell me i was laughiing and everyone in my house thought i gone mad laughing like that

hehe lashy ko bhi hibernation se nikal diya

i was not online and i read that post after 3days when i came bck from vacation hehehee

u r such a comic yaar

our never ending memories

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Ladies, those were the days... nice time we had na... .Now coming to that great blooper...., Madhu hasn't forgotten that one. ... Madhu thinks that was Hansa's deep down secret which surfaced.πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‰ subtly.... Should Madhu bring the thread up again..for old time sake and edit...😍 πŸ˜‰

But Madhu is good girl...won't do anything now...will wait and wait...

Anu Aunty will be angry girls...no spamming....here go to the fan club....I hope she moves both these threads....there

Edited by Dimdim - 16 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Hello Ladies, those were the days... nice time we had na... .Now coming to that great blooper...., Madhu hasn't forgotten that one. ... Madhu thinks that was Hansa's deep down secret which surfaced.πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‰ subtly.... Should Madhu bring the thread up again..for old time sake and edit...😍 πŸ˜‰

But Madhu is good girl...won't do anything now...will wait and wait...

Anu Aunty will be angry girls...no spamming....here go to the fan club....I hope she moves both these threads....there

Wahaan itni jagah kahaan hai itne lambe thread ke liye!!!πŸ˜†

And between, I am going to ignore your other comments - nahin toh mera phir se popat ban jayega!!!πŸ˜†

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
my myyyyyyyy JK.... malks... priya.... tikki... abhy...jasmina... πŸ˜› my my its so "different" to talk to everyone again..... and it feels amazing to see you all too girls..

hansu just like you can never give up *ahem* army me cannot give up my baley... 😳

ooo btw my best moments would have to be
1) valentine's thread... where kets became my prince kenneth edwards 😳
2) personal experiences of all of us (real life) with our partners.. that went on for pages and pages.. and many members contributed.. i think the topic was started by peaches
3) the wedding celebrations (before we knew the story was going to go to dogs)
4) how meenu di made me BKB
5) 2 terms i coined that stuck back for ever the term *ahem* and the today's episode - 2 cents thingy πŸ˜›
😳

i remember this as of now.. many more but this is all i can recollect off hand.. 😳

kets... bindi ...hansu ....meenu di... neelam di... madhu di ... how are you all ... long time no see.. πŸ˜‰

why isnt minnie posting here... she was my first friend here and i have very fond memories with her here.. 😭
chatterbox thumbnail
hey lashy yaar i know i remember those threads also the time when i was new i wud look to u to help me settle down here

those were such good days
valentine day was the best as there were such great posts by all including tapori letter which one the first prize

making u bkb ws the best
and also how can i forget
three times i got bkb chair
special priveliges

and minnie was informed i dont know why she hsnt written here
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hey lashy yaar i know i remember those threads also the time when i was new i wud look to u to help me settle down here

those were such good days
valentine day was the best as there were such great posts by all including tapori letter which one the first prize

making u bkb ws the best
and also how can i forget
three times i got bkb chair
special priveliges

and minnie was informed i dont know why she hsnt written here

I didn't pm Minnie - she had left before I joined this forum, so I didn't realise she was a JJKNian. Pls you or Lashy pm her na 😊

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

I didn't pm Minnie - she had left before I joined this forum, so I didn't realise she was a JJKNian. Pls you or Lashy pm her na 😊

already did

and buffie ws always scared of  Minnie  and always in trbl

when we made lashy bkb we needed glue for the post and minnie supplied that

it was a big conspiracy remember

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

my myyyyyyyy JK.... malks... priya.... tikki... abhy...jasmina... πŸ˜› my my its so "different" to talk to everyone again..... and it feels amazing to see you all too girls..

hansu just like you can never give up *ahem* army me cannot give up my baley... 😳

ooo btw my best moments would have to be
1) valentine's thread... where kets became my prince kenneth edwards 😳
2) personal experiences of all of us (real life) with our partners.. that went on for pages and pages.. and many members contributed.. i think the topic was started by peaches
3) the wedding celebrations (before we knew the story was going to go to dogs)
4) how meenu di made me BKB
5) 2 terms i coined that stuck back for ever the term *ahem* and the today's episode - 2 cents thingy πŸ˜›
😳

i remember this as of now.. many more but this is all i can recollect off hand.. 😳

kets... bindi ...hansu ....meenu di... neelam di... madhu di ... how are you all ... long time no see.. πŸ˜‰

why isnt minnie posting here... she was my first friend here and i have very fond memories with her here.. 😭

Lashy, how can you forget the hickory dickory thread? 😭And what was the thread in which Deepa had made up a poem on Christian Bale????πŸ˜†

Between, it's nice to see Mods ishpamming!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Sharmii thumbnail
😭
where were all you guys hiding till now? πŸ˜›
Sharmii thumbnail
and for lastest lashiest time can we make fun of Christmas Bale?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†