Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aabha thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Heyyyyy Ladies !!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Ahhhhh my wonderful Didis, its lovely to see you all again!!   I missed you all soooooo much!!! CB Di, Lashy, Blyti, Neelam Di, Madhu Di, Jyoti Di, Sharila Di and most importantly Hansa Di!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Sid Di and Jasmin Di...we're more in contact, but I miss y'all too! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@Hansa Di: A BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG thank you to you for letting me know what was going on this week!πŸ˜ƒ 😳 Now I'm waiting for Sid Di and Sharila Di to grace us with their presence too!πŸ˜† Glad you could make it Jasmin Di, even though your comp was acting up.πŸ˜ƒ

@Khairu: i think my most crazy post would be in the Suhaag Raath thread lol. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Besharmi to the limit lol 😳 πŸ˜† 😳

@Tiki: Ahaha..I know..I say we try again tonight too lol.
sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

Bindi has already posted but God knows where Lashy is.

Hey gang...it so nice to see all the old faces back in this section.... its like old days.... i see tikki, jk, abha, piyu and lot of old ids there were long lost...including me πŸ˜› ...i did not get chance to go through all the pages... but feels like total party atmosphere...

lashu nice to see you too πŸ˜‰

or oye anu... yaar aab to you too are jhadu pocha wali gang πŸ˜† aa gale lag ja πŸ€—
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Chutki!!! Please tell me you are our dear Mallika aka Chutki. 😊 And if you are wondering why I am asking you like this, read the blooper I made in the archiving JJKN walla sticky!!!πŸ˜†

Aww.. wow.. Didi... πŸ€— I'm actually surprised that I'm even remembered in this forum? ..and im only saying this because, it just wasn't the same for me after a point of time... 😳

But all my friends are veryyyyyyy very special and close to me.. i found something here that I would have not found elsewhere...which is endless and true friendship... and azn addicts! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
All those good ol' memories are always gonna stay with me..its sad to know the archive is closing.. but i think its high time it did. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I'm only being honest and sorry if I am offending or hurting anyone. πŸ˜†
tiki5434 thumbnail

^aish bhootu.. who could forget youuu? πŸ˜› me lowes you! sarang hae!

abzy di: hahah you make it sound like a MISSION. anyway, it doesn't look like you're online so i'll call you after i brush my teeth? πŸ˜›

sowmz: how can there be a party without me? πŸ˜‰
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow how many bhoots showed up here

aww i feel so sad ki kya kahoon

that feeling is sinking now when i read these replies

now this home is going away

i wish vijay wud keep it open mayb rename it and keep it as it is so we can enjoy

wud that be possible

then there wont be need to archive it isnt it

anu can u please ask vijay to rename this section and keep it separate so we all can be here

i feel too sad despite my saying no rona dhona now me crying

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

wow how many bhoots showed up here

aww i feel so sad ki kya kahoon

that feeling is sinking now when i read these replies

now this home is going away

i wish vijay wud keep it open mayb rename it and keep it as it is so we can enjoy

wud that be possible

then there wont be need to archive it isnt it

anu can u please ask vijay to rename this section and keep it separate so we all can be here

i feel too sad despite my saying no rona dhona now me crying

Arre yaar, if you start crying, what is going to happen to the rest of us??????? Tum hamesha mujhe chup karati ho, ab tum hee rone lagi toh mujhe kaun sambhalega???????😭

Waise I was just thinking - the makers of the show, T&D, the actors - they have all moved on and we people are still clinging to the show and crying!!!😭😭

chatterbox thumbnail

Arre yaar, if you start crying, what is going to happen to the rest of us??????? Tum hamesha mujhe chup karati ho, ab tum hee rone lagi toh mujhe kaun sambhalega???????😭

Waise I was just thinking - the makers of the show, T&D, the actors - they have all moved on and we people are still clinging to the show and crying!!!😭😭

thats what i was saying manda janda all moved on and we r still here

but i m not crying becoz of that

i just feel sad that now after three years its time to say goodbye to this section and i have so many memories attached to it that i cant even explain

me being the first bkb of this section

me making my bloopers

and the never ending discussions fights and what nots

all the nostalgia is there

masti mazzak apni jagah but i got so many friends from here which i never thought wud happen to me as net is very bad in this world and to get good ppl  and good things out of it  is just so i cant explain also

thas why i m sad

i had lost interest in jjkn long bck and apu or mona dont appeal to me in ways as they appealed to me as jassi and armaan

thas why i said bye jassi bye armaan

coz we cant hv them bck

unless there is sequel

rkb is still new so cant say and apu is not holding that charm which he had as armaan so wud wait and watch

plus goin to fan club as u said goin to chawl hoga

thas why i feel if vijay can rename and keep this section open it wud be our own place

isnt it

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

thats what i was saying manda janda all moved on and we r still here

but i m not crying becoz of that

i just feel sad that now after three years its time to say goodbye to this section and i have so many memories attached to it that i cant even explain

me being the first bkb of this section

me making my bloopers

and the never ending discussions fights and what nots

all the nostalgia is there

masti mazzak apni jagah but i got so many friends from here which i never thought wud happen to me as net is very bad in this world and to get good ppl  and good things out of it  is just so i cant explain also

thas why i m sad

i had lost interest in jjkn long bck and apu or mona dont appeal to me in ways as they appealed to me as jassi and armaan

thas why i said bye jassi bye armaan

coz we cant hv them bck

unless there is sequel

rkb is still new so cant say and apu is not holding that charm which he had as armaan so wud wait and watch

plus goin to fan club as u said goin to chawl hoga

thas why i feel if vijay can rename and keep this section open it wud be our own place

isnt it

Hey, remember that thread you put up - I am really pregnant and everyone pulled your leg. And another thread where I had written that I wanted to see Jassi pregnant and Armaan taking care of her and everyone started teasing me saying that I wanted another baby!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And the thread where I wrote that my 2-year old Diya used to start screaming Amam Amam as soon as Armaan came on screen!!!😳😳 Hai.... so many memories!!!

chatterbox thumbnail

Hey, remember that thread you put up - I am really pregnant and everyone pulled your leg. And another thread where I had written that I wanted to see Jassi pregnant and Armaan taking care of her and everyone started teasing me saying that I wanted another baby!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And the thread where I wrote that my 2-year old Diya used to start screaming Amam Amam as soon as Armaan came on screen!!!😳😳 Hai.... so many memories!!!

i know thats why i said my bloopers

and diya amam amam thing

u and me both got teased for wanting a baby hehee

and u remember ur biggest blooper for which madhu still teases u and u had to call me to tell that when i was going on vacation

u remember the time lashy was being made bkb and we had hatched a conspiracy to trap her

ahhhhh so many memories r here

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

i know thats why i said my bloopers

and diya amam amam thing

u and me both got teased for wanting a baby hehee

and u remember ur biggest blooper for which madhu still teases u and u had to call me to tell that when i was going on vacation

u remember the time lashy was being made bkb and we had hatched a conspiracy to trap her

ahhhhh so many memories r here

Ah yesssssss my blooper - how can I ever forget that!!! ☺️It took me 2-3 hours to contact everyone to edit their posts πŸ˜† And Vimzy madam had logged off and gone to sleep so I had to catch hold of Lashy to edit her post!!!πŸ˜† And Madhu acted like Kaikai and said that she would only edit the post if I promised to give her what she asked me for!!! And to this day she hasn't asked me for anything. I think she has forgotten!!!πŸ˜‰

Even today, whenever I hear that song, I burst out laughing and people around me wonder - itna acchha song hai - why is she laughing!!! And remember - I called you up after making that blooper and kept laughing non-stop for 10-15 minutes πŸ˜† Hai memories....yaadein!!!