Frequent Posters

sparkle08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
great start and continuation. Please conclude. thanks
lethallover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent job Pooja. My name is diana and I really like this story, need to read more and soon.
Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedi_girl

I loved Veer's introduction-specially the fact that the lady presentator was so intimidated that she forgot her questions!  Your writing is really good! Do continue

u liked my writing style???......i thought i sucked....well tnx yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: scorpiorule

I agree..100%...This is getting very interesting...Veer the "player"...Nice

hey ri....."player?"....lets see......dont be too sure though๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: HOUSTON2007

Very Nice Pooja..I might like Veer better here

i'm sure u'll love him๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: 1love4ever

Should I worry about my Soni with this new Veer personality ...great job!

dont worry bhai........he wont eat her up๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: rockin12

no way, our Veer a player. well this is a turn in the right direction ..way to go pooja.

tnx......i hope it continues to entertain u๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: smile41

this is going as great as a romance novel.

wow....that's an honour๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: sexy001

way to go veer. I am liking this. nice work

tnx a lot.......do comment on the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: toocool4

I wonder when Soni will come in. I wish i didn't have to wait this is excellent.

read the next part....and comment๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: sharmak

great job pooja..continue til the end and create more stories.

i have 2 or 3 ideas but i want to finish this one b4 starting another๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: star1lives

awesome. please continue

tnx.......glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: sparkle08

great start and continuation. Please conclude. thanks

conclusion is many parts away.....u got to endure me for a long time๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: DianaD

excellent job Pooja. My name is diana and I really like this story, need to read more and soon.

hey diana......will keep updating ASAP.....u keep commenting ASAP๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: nyc001

go veer. i am liking this

yup....go veer go๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks for the wonderful response ppl........hope u like the next part as well๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by preeti_saarrthi - 16 years ago
Lizzie89 thumbnail

Part 3:-

It had been 4-5 days since Soni had arrived in Mumbai. The first 3 days, she spent , learning about the working of Piyush's business and making herself at home in his mansion. She had told that she'd stay in a guesthouse but he insisted saying she was like his daughter.

Today morning, at the breakfast table, Piyush had informed that he had an important task for her. Now, they were in the car ,on the way to the office.

"Soni, I cant tell you how happy I am that you agreed to come here. You r like my daughter and I want to give u a task which i'd have given myown daughter if i had one"  " Thanks Uncle. But ...."  "Soni?"  " Yes Uncle?"  " I want you to call me or refer to me as Mr.Chawla except when we both r alone. I dont want people to think that i made you my PA only coz your father and I were best friends, but, coz you r capable enough",he gave her a fatherly look. Soni nodded her head thankfully. She too had had the same thoughts but had been a bit hesitant to tell Piyush.

" Good. The task I was speaking about is very simple. I want you to find a ship for me. The kind whichi'll be able to handle well with the help of a sailor or two. I'm tired of travelling on cruiseliners. This ship will be a way to relax myself. Go to the Khurana Shipping Dock, take a look at all the prospective ships and select. Will you do that for me?"

Soni's eyes grew wide at the mention of the dock. She hadnt been anywhere near the sea since........since it had happened 4 years ago. She hated the sea and had vowed never to go there in her entire life. But now, she'd have to for Piyush or else he'd feel bad. She gave him a weak smile.

He smiled back at her. " Great!! I'll drop you near the dock. You can go now & shortlist among the ones' on sale. By then, i'll call up their office and inform about your visit. I'll ask one of them to guide you".

---------------*----------------------*-------------------*- -----------------*-------------

Soni stood at the entrance to the shipping Dock. The sound of the sea brought back some memories. Lost in her thoughts, Soni didnt realise that she had entered the private dock instead of the normal one. She came out of her thoughts only when she heard a voice.

" Hey Miss!". She looked around to find the person and noticed a man standing on the edge of a black ship's deck. " Yes?', she replied. " R u going to stand there all day long or u wanna check out this ship?"

Soni liked the look of the ship. It was a sleek, pitch-black vessel with gleaming sides. " Coming" she said and walked towards the gangplank. Before stepping onto it, she removed her high heeled sandals & holding them in her hands, she cautiously started walking towarda the ship's entrance. However, when she was climbing down the steps of the ship's deck, her foot slipped and she fell into somebody's arms.

It was the same man who had spoken to her earlier. He smiled at her mischievously and unknowingly, Soni blushed. The guy put her down and checked her out. Before Soni could open her mouth to ask him to stop staring, he commented, " You dont quite like dressing for the occasion, do you?". Soni blushed once again. But this time because of embarassment. She had worn a boho skirt & a vest with chunky bracelets on her wrist. Not her fault though. She hadnt known when she had dressed that she'd be getting on and off ships that day.

She looked at the guy. He had a rugged sailor's look with an unshaven jaw. He was quite handsome to be a helper, she thought.

---------*----------------*------------------*-------------- -*--------------*-------------

" This is the navigator control area. And on the right is the captain's cabin. Shall we take a look at it?". Soni nodded and followed the guy.

Once inside, she was awed at what she saw. The interiors of this cabin resembled those in a five star hotel's room. The walls were done with mahogany boards, at the far end was a king-size bed with a dresser next to it. Everything in the room was furnished with white and blue, giving it a very nautical feel. Yet, Soni loved it.

The guy went to a side and slid a board to the side. Inside were racks filled with bottles of wines and scotch. Next, he slid open another board where canned food was stored. "As you can see, this cabin is well-equipped"., he motioned her to sit on the bed. Then, he sat down next to her, making her feel uncomfortable.

"Are you looking for a honeymooner's special?", Soni noticed the guy staring at her ringless fingers and bare neck. She shook her head in negative. "Oh.....i guess, i'll show you these then. No point inkeeping them a surprise",with that, he got up & pressed a button near the dressere. Suddenly, music blasted out from somewhere. " Shall we dance?", he asked making a waltzing pose. Soni just stared at him. When she didnt respond, he pulled her from the bed and pressed another button.At that, the room got unusually bathed with sunlight. On seeing Soni's confused face, the guy pointed upward. When Soni looked up, she saw that a glass ceiling had popped open when the guy had pressed the 2nd button.

"How is it?"  " It's beautiful!!"  " Its more so at night. Imagine yourself on this bed at night, gazing at the starry sky, with a handsome companion by your side. Am I tempting you?". The guy had a naughty glint in his eyes.

Soni for the first time noticed his eyes. They were entrancing, those black pools. She stopped herself from getting lost in them. She acted as if she hadnt listened to his flirting and asked, " Where can I meet Mr. Veer Khurana?"

" You are standing in front of him!! "

that's all for this part......do comment dil kholke plz๐Ÿ˜ณ......i hope the length was ok with u.....i thought its a bit long.

~*Preeti*~๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by preeti_saarrthi - 16 years ago
jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww they finally meet! ๐Ÿ˜Š Well, it was a nice part ๐Ÿ˜Š I wonder how the story moves from here and what will happen to these two! ๐Ÿ˜‰   It's new to see a Veer who is mischievous but it's a good thing! ๐Ÿ˜†
scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Excellent...I can't wait to the next part...people are right, just like a romance novel...great job! ๐Ÿ‘
wonderman thumbnail
great job pooja. nice going. sorry for the late respond. busy at work.
HOUSTON2007 thumbnail
great job as always pooja.. i always get a reminder from ria to come and read your updates on the ff...but please know we all "veenis" are supporting you when we're too busy to come back to the forum. we love this story and like a romance novel you always want more and more...
scorpiorule thumbnail
Hopefully the next chap this weekend pooja... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Lizzie89 thumbnail
ello people!!!.....i too had planned to update every friday, but i have been chosen to give a national level seminar on the 10th and 15th......so i might be able to update only after the 15th.........i'm missing updating this ff.....for sure will update ASAP after 15th ๐Ÿ˜ƒ