new VS ff - "taking chances"..prt 3, pg 6

Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys as i had told i'm starting a new FF exclusively on our veeni.......i had written one for MAKMGR but had to close down due to poor response.....i hope the reponse here is better.....here i go

Character sketch:-         

Veer Khurana - 26 yrs old. Runs the Khurana Shipping Empire. An orphan, he doesnt know what family and love is.

Soni Malhotra - 22 yrs old. A small town girl. Having grown up in a loving family, she has always dreamt of having her own perfect family one day.

Payal - 23 yrs old. Lives with and works for Veer. More about her will be revealed later.

Prem - 31 yrs old. Works for Veer. But, veer considers him as his elder brother.

Meera Malhotra - 42 yrs old. Soni's mother.

Piyush Chawla - 43 yrs old. A businessman. He is Soni's guardian.

A man who loves only one thing in life - the feel of a ship's steering wheel in his hands.

A woman who loves everything - except the sea.

Will their paths ever meet? Will they have the perfect "happily ever after" ending?

to find out, keep reading and commenting.

~*Preeti*~😳

Edited by preeti_saarrthi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sounds interesting with all the characters!  😊
Waiting for the first part! 😊

One question: MAKMGR stands for which show?πŸ˜†

Lizzie89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedi_girl

Sounds interesting with all the characters!  😊
Waiting for the first part! 😊

thanks....will be posting the 1st part on sat😊

One question: MAKMGR stands for which show?πŸ˜† 

MAKMGR - meri awaaz ko mil gayi roshni...it comes on star plus😊

gudia630 thumbnail
Good idea, cant wait to read it...lots of nice characters!
scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Pooja πŸ‘ ...Can't wait to read the first part πŸ˜Š Edited by scorpiorule - 16 years ago
Lizzie89 thumbnail
hey gudia,ria and harsh....tnx for ur comments....will post the 1st part later today 😊
Lizzie89 thumbnail

hello guys😊 ....how's ur weekend going?? sorry for posting the part a day late......kya kare.....my comp keeps getting these crazy fits and refuses to work , esp. for me .......here's the part 😊

PART 1:

"Ticket......Ticket....", the conductor repeated the words as he gave tickets to the passengers. His face lit up with a smile when he saw a girl get onto the bus. Dressed in jeans & a simple kurta, she had a girl-next-door look. When she saw the conductor, she returned his smile with her warm one.

"kaise ho aap chacha?", she enquired.."bilkul theek hoon beta. kaha ja rahi ho?"..." post office chacha. papa ka kat aaya hoga. wohi lene ja rahi hoon."....."are lekin postman layega na. tum kyun ja rahi ho?",he enqired while giving her a ticket.

Coz i'm feeling very scared,she thought.A week back,she had read about 6 army officials going missing on the siachen border. Her father was an army officer & was posted at the same base from where thease 6 had gone missing. She had hidden the paper so that her mother wouldnt be able to read the news. Worried, she had tried contacting her father, but the telephone operator on the base had told he was unavailable &kept the reciever down.

Till today,there was no newsabout the missing officers. In the past,  soni had made her father promise that he would write a leeter every week & he had kept the promise.But in the last 2 weeks, there had been no letters. So today, she was going to the post office to enquire whether there was any post for her that the postman might have forgotten to deliver.

The bus ride to the post office hardly took 20 mins. Naigaon was a small town, or as some would say a pensioners' paradise.Most of its residents were well educated families,majority of them having settled here to get away from the rushed life of the cities. Soni loved this place. Being an army officer's daughter, she was used to the constant transfers that her father's job required. But fortunately or unfortunately, all the places had been either towns or villages. She had been 15, when her father was transferred again; and to give stability to her and her brothers' education, her parents had decided that while her father would go to the base, the rest of them would stay in Naigaon.

At the post office, she got disappointed and all the more worried. There was no letter. Coming out,she kept herself calm thinking that no news was always good news; maybe her dad was busy so couldnt write.

With nothing else to do, she decided to head back home. When she reached her home, she was shocked to see her mother's state. Meera's eyes were puffed, red and tears were streaming down her face. When she saw Soni, she instanly hugged her and cried out," Soni! your dad! they r bringing him!!".

On hearing this, Soni was rooted to the spot. She had seen her mother in this state only twice before and hoped that what she was thinking wasnt true.

Meera pulled away from Soni & started sobbing hysterically. Soni vaguely came to know from Meera's incoherent words that an army officer had called up & had informed that Mr. Malhotra, Soni's father had been one of those 6 men missing and the day before, they had found his body. They were bringing his body home in 5-6 hours.

At first, Soni was too numbed to react. Then, as the reality sunk in, the first thing she did was call up Piyush Chawla, her father's best friend of more than 25 years. She informed him and asked him to come home if possible. She was sure that neither she nor her mom would be able to handle all the responsibilities on their own. She trusted her Piyush uncle and treated him like her own father. Piyush stayed in Mumbai ,which was a 4 hour journey from Naigaon.

When her father's body was brought, Soni and her mom broke down in front of it  and cried uncontrolablly.

Piyush helped them out with everything & told Meera that he wanted to take Soni to Mumbai to work under him. Meera agreed since she felt that Soni needed a change. When Soni came to know about this, she reluctantly agreed for two reasons. One was that she would be working woth a person she knew from birth and secondly, for financial reasons. They would get her father's jawan relief fund amount & Piyush had readily agreed to help them even financially, but Soni felt it was her duty to look after Meera and her home. Working for Piyush would mean she'd be earning the amount he was givung & not accepting charity.

So, a week after her father's death, Soni left for Mumbai alongwith Piyush, unaware that her life was to change forever.

k guys.....here was the first part....i know its a bit lame but had to do it to give a start and flow to the story.......plz comment whether u liked the story or not........or if u havent understood something, plz feel free to ask.......all suggestions r welcomeπŸ˜ƒ....

Preview - "Meet Mr. Veer Khurana"

~*Preeti*~😳

Edited by preeti_saarrthi - 16 years ago
scorpiorule thumbnail
I love it Pooja πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Excellent start yaar!!!
Please continue soon!!! Thanks
wonderman thumbnail
Great work bahen! πŸ‘ Please continue.
Lizzie89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiorule

I love it Pooja πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Excellent start yaar!!!
Please continue soon!!! Thanks

thanks ria....glad u liked it😳...will continue soon😊

Originally posted by: 1love4ever

Great work bahen! πŸ‘ Please continue.

thanks bhai......its nice to know u take time out to read ff's .....i'll continue ASAP😳

only 2 replies????is my ff that bad