sweetyrosy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
brief update

Rekha suffers from HIV
Irfan and veneela go to honey moon

Story of past three months

sagar and rekha will go to honeymoon
sagar will call sam from there
sam will tell sagar that it was wilson who released u r trapped for ur marrige by ur mom,brothe and rekha and also says that this was told by ur vadina to irfan.
sagar tells ok then I will talk to my vadina.

at rahuls place rahul will know that his wife told everything to irfan thats the reason irfan and sam came to the marrige,he beats very badly to his wife.
rahul mother will stop him and seriously warns her not to tell this to sagar.

sagar phone comes and mythiri(vadina) will tell that I have not told anything to irfan.
sagar thinks that irfan is the person who told all rubbish.

at the honey moon trip sagar will gets upset of sam and drinks a lot and rekha and sagar sleep together.
rekha is happy for that.
honey moon trip finished.

sagar goes to meet sam they both r happy.sam asks sagar that u r just married right no other relationship.sagar says yes(its a lie)

one day sagar will go to sam house mean while rekha will call him and says that she thinks she had doubt that she is pregnant sagar is in shock and shouts loudly ohh no
sam aks what happend nothing my mom BP raised so I have to go.

they both will go to hospital for the pregnacy check there sagar will see veneela (irfan wife) and they talk for some time and sagar hurries in going out.
then sagar calls to rekha and tells dont come out just wait util veneela goes.because they will tell to sam.
but will come out so that veneela can see her and tell to sam.

venella will call to sam gives the news abt this.
sam feels bad and talks to sagar that I trust u so no need to tell lie u can say rekha is not feeling well and can go.so lie to me from next time.

rahul callas to sagar and says that Rekha is suffring from HIV.they both fell bad.
sagar will also take the HIV test the test to negative.

mean while rekha is in doubt wether sam knows that she took preganacy test or not.She calls her friedn prathima and tells that infrom sam indirectly that she took pregnancy test.
sam will know that and calls sagar and he says yes.
sam says get lost of my life.

Rekha feels very happy that sagar and sam wont meet again and tells all that to rahul mother that she was er plan she was not pregnant.
rahul will infrom to rekha father that she got HIV.
rahul also informs to rekha.first she doesnot believe and later on cries.
sagar tells this to his mom and she blames rekha that we know her behaviour she should not stay here any more who knows if one of our family memebrs will get this desease.
Rekha will listen all this and goes out.mythiri stops but she goes.rahul mom aslo insults her.
rahul warns warns mythiri not to tell that she insulted her but tell that she pleaded rekha to tay here.

rekha will go to her room and feels very lonely and calls sagar he does not lift so she attempts for sucide sleeping bills.
rahul knows from mythiri what happned and goes to rekhas place and immediatley will take to his hospital and infroms to mythiri and sagar.

rahul mom will not like this that they r staying with rekha ans she revealas all the plans that rekha did for marrige and pregnancy to sagar.mean while rahul comes and saya that mom is telling false so that u shld not go near to rekha.
but sagar thinka abt this and feels like they three of them r telling lies.

sam will know that rekha is suffering for HIV and goes to the hospital to visit her.
sweetyrosy thumbnail
Now On The Other Side

the guy(jagan) went to jail on behave of sagar wil rescue from jail and meets sam.Jagan asks for Wilson address by poting gun at her.
accidently sam shoots gun on him.immedeiatley calls to irfan for help.
irafan will come and help him by calling Doctor and takes him to a safe place.
he will be fine after few days.and says to irfan all the story what jaems and srnivas did.
irfan will keep jagan in sam house and also informs to jajjama.

irfan will shoot video of jagan and in this video he will tell all abt james and srinivas.
irfan will show this tape to gayitri and says if u do any harm to my family or sameera family then I will take this tape to the police.
james,srinivas and gayitri think a lot and atlast decide not to bother them and says this to irfan.

irfan tells this story to jajjama,sam and jagan(he will lose his memory) they all will feel happy.
the next day jagan will go out of the house because jajjama will tell him that after ur work is finished u have to leave the house.
but at one place he will be attacked by some goonds.jagana will any how escape and goes to safe place that is irfan godown(where he will be treated by the Doctor)
irfan and all others will think this is done by james but some other person.

the goonds will go to near the boss(sorry forgot the name) and tell him that they saw jagan.
the boss will go to the police and tells to the D.I.G. that their members saw jagan and u told that jagan is dead.
Then they will call sreenivas who is dealing the case and enquire abt jagan.Sreenivas says that he is dead.

sreenivas goes to james and tells him the story.then james tells to sreenivas that we will inform to the goonda boss that jagan is alive and is with irfan now but on condition that our name shld not come out.
sreenivas agrees to that and calls to the goonda boss and says the story.

one day veneela will go to college of sam.they both will have nice time ( then only rekha friend will tell abt pregnency) sam will be crying and going to home,veneela will be with her.
sam will tell everything to his mother sravanthi and jajjama and goes crying.veneela says I dont understand any jajjama then jajjama says marrige is not just a relatioship but it is to born children and etc..

venalla is cofused and goes atha (irfan mom) asks her she tells u dont know any thing I shld tell this to my daughter-in-law waht a life ur Pichi malokam.
venalla cries and goes.irfan comes and asks waht happend she tells the story and cries that ur not treating me as wife.irfan says that shld agree by urself that I am ur husband ok will go to honey moon tommorow its only wife and husband.

mean while Irfan will go to the police station where jagan is got attacked and collects the photos of all goonds.
irfan and veneela will leave to honeymoon and thinks that they deal with jagan matter after coming back from honeymoon

the goondas members will come to irfan construction and talks with ganesh abt irfan.he will tell he is not here they went out of station.
the goondas leave and will call to the boos and explain this. and will ask him that wheather to bring ganesh.
The main boss says no.
sweetyrosy thumbnail
veneela and irfan will be happily enojoying their honeymoon trip a lot.
veneela feels like this is the happiest in her life and they both share their happiness.
sweetyrosy thumbnail
MARCH 1st

sam will meet rekha and return to her house feeling sad and informs that rekha got HIV to her mom and jagan.
then sravanthi (mom) tells did sagar also got HIV beacuse normally both husband and wife will get this.
Sam will immediately call to sagar and confirms that he is not suffeing an d feels relaxed and happy.
Sagar feels happy that she concerns abt me.

ganesh will remmember that one person in that goondas is that who he has seen in that photo's which he colleted from the police.
he searches for the photos and could not found that and calls to irfan and says that I think I missplaced the photos sorry for that.
irfan says that he had not given photos to u but he kept the phoos in the car.ganesh is relaxed and calls to sam and says that he want to come now to meet jagan so that he can identify the person in the photo who tried to kill him.
sam asks wahts the matter, he says the story that the goondas came and one of them r in the photo so I have a doubt.
sam will tell be carefull while coming here If anyone follows u then they will know the place.
sam will go to jagan and informs this .
ganesh will call sam and tells her that this is not correct time to come her place he will come tommorow morning.

luvumom thumbnail
hi sweety rosy.
i'm so happy. thank you very very much for ur immediate response. really pleased to see them.thank you for responding for my request. appreciate ur efforts. 👏
sweetyrosy thumbnail
hi luvumom
its ok no probs
last mth I was busy so I was not able to write.
from now I will make sure that I will update regularly.
sweetyrosy thumbnail
srinivas will call narendra goud(the goonda) and informs that not only irfan knows abt jagan but also ganesh knows.

Ganesh is trapped by the goonds and they will beat him to know the truth abt jagan.
but ganesh does not answer.

sam will be calling ganesh but the phone is switched off.she also calls to ifran house b y use of jagan but ganesh is not at home.

sagar will leave the house and go.he will stay in rekhas house of her force.

rahul will be very upset of sagar leaving the house and mytri will talk few words and rahul feels better.

this week story
soapfan2007 thumbnail
Hi Sweetyrosy,
I registered today with this website. I just love watching chakravakam. Just recently our community has decided not to allow any satellite dishes so we had to let go of Gemini Tv :-(. I googled for chakravakam and finally ended up here. I realized that you have given excellent updates upto march 9th. can you please continue giving updates for fans like us. I really appreciate your time and effort. Mee interest ki chaala thanks . Nenu mee update kosam wait chesthanu veyyi kaadu laksha kallathoni.
assmasala thumbnail
can Any one recommend me a site orr link where i can watch telugu seials on Gemini, E Tv and Maa TV.

Please this is urgent.
nachindi_chesey thumbnail
hey

i'm very interested in telugu serials too, especially gemini ones...

IF admins, there are 22 pages worth of people who would greatly appreciate a telugu serials section.

thanks in advance

-nachindi_chesey