surya1000 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks monolisa for the great update.
sweetyrosy thumbnail
thx monalisa for the great update
abce_tor thumbnail
Please please please continue posting the story; it's been 2 weeks since last posted 😭
sweetyrosy thumbnail
brief update of the last week

irfan will talk to wilson that sam is innocent u have to help at first wilson is not ready but later after thinking he will say ok and help sam.
Police will be intorogating the man and he atlast says that he is the one who kept drugs in the sam house because police were chasing me, she is innocent.Wilson also stand behind the door and hears all this.

Rekha will tell sagar that if u marry me Rahul bava will help sam.After sam comes out of thee jail we can take divorce and u can settle with sam.At first sagar says no I cant spoil ur life because of my happines later on he will agree.(This is the plan by Rahul,Rahul mom and rekha to marry sagar)
Rahul will come to James place and ask Gayitri that u need to help me My brother agreed to marry rekha but sam shld be released.Gayitri says I cannt do that she has to stay there for atleast 10 yrs in the jail.Mean while james will come there and tell them that sam is going to be released because again wilson came into action.Gayitri feels very sad and she goes away.Rahul is worried abt the marrige he asks james that u tell to sagar that he will release sam from jail.James calls to sagar and tells this.Sagar feels very happy and he agrees to marry.
Rahul wife comes and asks whos marrige they say that Sagar and Reka marrige.she is shocked and also thinks that something is going wrong.

Wilson will tell Irfan sam will be free by tommorrow and also says abt the person who they intorogated.Irfan will be thinking that this is all like a drama and he goes to wilson and says that this drugs case is like someone want to invlove sam in this case.If I dont know abt sam life then its ok but know I know that james has relation then I think this case is all false and this is done by james.Wilson says u told me to free sam I did that thats it no more discussion abt that and remmeber that u shld stop this friendship u promised me.
Wilson will think ya this james thing only because weboth did the same thing in case of sravathi parents.

Gayitri calls to sravanthi from a public telephone and informs her that she is in jail in drugs case what mom u r u dont know anything and happily enjoying.sravanthia asks who r u.gayitri says that she sam friend pinni and she just want to infrom and puts the phone.Indra will call to sam college and knows everything.Now everyone is palnnig to come to india.Sravathi will tell this is alla james and gaytri work do u remmember that my parents went to jail in the same case and now also its gayirtri who called me and she will be crying.Indra says that my father shld not know anything because he came just know form hopital.He will go his father and informs that they r going to india now and he also says that he will also come with them.

Iran will go to see Sam and she is free know.Sam is very happy.They both go to see jajamma and then go to sam house.sam will tell Irfan that the poilce told everything nonsense that wilson is not invloving in this case thats the reason jajamma got heartattack.Irfan says yes and tells that they came to know that ur Sravanths Daughter.

Rahul will infrom every one that tommorow evening 4:00 the marrige scheduled.
Sa

sweetyrosy thumbnail
Sagar will go out.

Rahul,his mom and rekha getogether Rahul will tell that sam is going to be released because of Wilson and tells the whole story so I decided to marry them tommorow.Rahul mom will praise Rahul.Meanwhile rahul will listen all this standing behind the door.Rahul ses her and strictly warns her.Rahul wife will think to infrom this to sam and wakes up at night calls to sam but no reply so goes to sagar room and thinks to infrom mean while rahul will come there and slaps her saying that if she says anything he will kill her.

In the morning James will call rahul and informs that sam is released.Rahul then tells to sagar that we have to the temple within 30 mins get ready soon.HE will take Sagar phone and will swith offs the phone so that no friend will call Sagar and infroms him.
All r ready to go the temple Sagar will be searching for the phone meanwhile Rahul says the is going again rahu kalam will come.

THE END
Please dont mind if any mistakes r there.

abce_tor thumbnail
Sweetyrosy, Thanks for the update...
sweetyrosy thumbnail
sam will be released.
irfan will tell sam that this is the last time we r meeting and says bye.
Indra,Sravanthi,Indra dad,Sam brother,will be entering the house and irfan will be leaving.Sravthi says Iqbaul.Then Irfan will think she is Sravanthi.
All will ask sam what happened she says the whole story.

sagar and rakha will get married.
rahul wife will some how manage and call to irfan and infrom that sagar rekha marrige is to be held at 4 coem and stop.
irfan and sam will go there but the marrige will be finished.

sam will be crying.
atlast she goes to the house and tells that marrige is finished.jajjama tells that sagar parents dont like sam to get married thats the reson they all planned and decided to marry rekha.poor sagar he is cheated.

rekha will see her thalli and be very happy and thinks he self that I have won sam cant to do anything.Meaniwhile Sagar will come rkha will change her face in sad mood.Sagar says now ur thinking that why did I took this step.Rekha says for ur happiness I can do anything.
Sagar mom comes and says come soon ur late.Rekha asks to sagar ready for homeymoon.

THEEND
umamaheshbabuk thumbnail
😛

Originally posted by: htnamus

i am guys intersted in telugu

pikarif thumbnail
sam is happy that irfan is going against baba
and she is friends with him forever
sam also is happy that her whole family agreed to stay in india
sagar and rekha go on a honeymoon but in the honeymoon, rekha cries because sagar misbehaved with her
indra is going to stay at gayethri's and james's house because he is not afraid of her and gayethri is happy and does not know what to do.
irfan and vennela are happy together
sam still doesn't know that vennela is her sister Edited by pikarif - 17 years ago
Lakshmi_N thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Can someone update SuryaVamsam and Kalyani please.