Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neru18 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks for the wonderfull update sweetyrosy.

Neru
neru18 thumbnail
Updates for last few days:

Irfan convinces Veneela that even without a child they are never going to be alag. Sam will call Irfan but he will hesitate to pick up her call but he constantly recollects his and Ganesh conversation. Phone will be ringing constantly... looking all this Veneela will ask Irfan why he is not picking up the call. I don't exactly remember but he says some wrong number. The phone rings for the second time and now he picks up the call and talks to Sam...She wishes him and asks for Veneela... however, irfan will like that she is not around. Once he is done with the phone Veneela will ask him if that was Sam and will ask Irfan why Sagar don't like you talking to Sam. Irfan looks very surprised but Veneela completes the sentence that you don't stop talking to Sam as she will feel bad and when we will meet Sagar we can make him understand. Listening to this Irfan feels happy and thanks Veneela (this was a cute scene...he was confused but she cleared it in a second). He calls Sam again and invitees her to his birthday party.
Irfan's cousin (Wilson's real son's family) will come to visit them and few words are exchanged about Veneela. Irfan says that she does not have any relatives and etc.
Next scene shifts on Sam's farm house...as planned by gayatri and James, police will start checking the house for drugs...even though Sam's grandmother insist that nothing of that sort will be found in this house. But the police will place the drugs in her bedroom & bathroom and will arrest Sam in the medical college. (In the college Sam keeps calling Sagar for help but before he can come she is taken by the police).

In nutshell......
Sagar calls his brother for help and rahul asks him to come home first. Sagar mom will blackmail him saying that if he will help Sam then she will attempt suicide and listening he feels trapped. Rekha and rahul will exchange an evil smile their faces.
On the other side Sam's grandmother calls Irfan for help. Irfan goes to college...Sam's friend (that think guy) says that he was talking to her when police came and arrested her saying that they found drugs in her house and before she could say anything they took her to station however, they didn't mention any station name. Listening to this Irfan goes to all police stations and finds out that none of the police officer has arrested her. Ganesh and grandmother also go to near by police station but couldn't find any information.
Both Gayatri and James are shown happy for implementing they plan. Sam is shown in the police jeep, she notices that they are going some where...she asks for her phone several times but none of them reply in the end nakali police stops the jeep and will slap Sam...She is bleeding and the episode ends on her face.

This update is not scene by scene ...its just over all concept.

Hope you all can understand.

Neru
surya1000 thumbnail
Thanks neru18 for the great update.
neru18 thumbnail
here is the update for last few days... its not in order but overall concept is covered. Hope you all can understand..

Not much in the past few episodes. Sameera is still in Jail and her Grandma is crying and crying...Irfan and Ganesh stay back at her place. On the other hand Sagar mom takes promise from him that until Sameers's innocence is not proved eh will not see or meet her. Sagar is drinking and is villain brother Raghul enter his room and starts talking to him like… I know how you feel but once Sameera is proved as innocent I will talk to her and say that due to mom you could not meet her. Sagar says it will be of no use when she really needed me I'm not with her and you all know that very well that now a days she hates me and with this she will hate me more..You all be happy.
Then Raghul changes the topic and says...now that is not the question…you should think who kept the drugs in her house? Slow he will start injecting into Sagar's mind that it was Irfan who place drugs in her home and he is doing all this to get Sammers. Initially Sagar disagrees saying that Irfan likes his wife Veneela a lot and he will never leave her.
But as we all know that Sagar gets carried away really fast and more over he is drunk... he goes to Sammer's place and have a fight with Irfan and he alos accuses that he is doing all this to get Sammers. Listening to this Irfan looses his temper and enters into a fight with Sagar but immediately he says that I know when you drink you wont have control over your action...so I wont blame you... and more over Grandma also asks Sagar to leave and inbetween all these Irfan talks to his Baba and makes arrangements to meet her in the jail (Intially none of them are allowed to know Sammera's arrest location but Irfan with the help of his Baba manages to find out the location ..Irfan makes Grandma call Sagar to accompany them to see Sammera…but Sagar says he won't meet. This incident was immediately after his fight with Irfan).
In between all these Sameera's arrest in written in almost ever paper and looking at this both james and Gayatri are very happy. However, james friend Srinivas says that Wilson is taking interest in this case due to Irfan.

In the jail premises, Baba will be shocked to see Sammera's grandma (she is the same one who gave shelter to Sravanthi and Irfan father). Both of them greet each other. Baba asks her is Sammera is her grand daughter but she says no..However, she says that she will talk about this later...baba gets a doubt that may be she is Sravathi's daughter.

In the next scene, Irfan, grandma and Ganesh meet Sammera..she acted really well..
Initially she starts crying but grandma and Irfan controls her and says that they are trying to get her out and it would take few days but she will definitely be coming home.inbetwene she   almost faints…upon enquiry she says that she is feeling very hungry and she hasn't eaten anything since yesterday…listening to this Irfan asks Ganesh to get some food. Once Sammera is ok. Irfan try to ask her if she suspects anyone ..she says no.. he says that this arrest may not be by mistake and it might be done intentionally…this scene ends here.

Baba reaches home and finds his son waiting for him. (his bahu and children left ..As Irfan cancelled his birthday party). Irfan's mother says that his bahu and grand children left and they also took Veneela for a change.
She also starts asking about if the news in the paper as about the Sammera. Baba says yes, the news is about her but it was a mistake...listening to this Irfan's mother talks in a sympathy way towards Sameera...which was good. But Indumati is too much she says bcoz of her only Irfan cancelled his birthday party and this is not good he is doing too much of friendship with her ..bla blaaaaaaa.
Baba patiently listens to her and finally asks her to stop and go inside. Baba's son is about to leave when Baba asks him to wait and his mood is not good. He just says that may be Sameera is Sravanthi's daughter..and the camera freezes on his face.

Neru
himaja thumbnail
hey..even me too interested yaar..
plz do it fast..coz waiting for updates..
i like the serial radha-madhu in maa tv yaar..
it's really gud..keep watching 😊
surya1000 thumbnail
Thanks neru18 for the great update.
sweetyrosy thumbnail
sravathi will call jajammma house irfan lifts the phone and gives to jajamma and sravanthi will ask where sam is and also tells that I was trying to her cell but no reply.jajamma says that she went to camp and may come in one week.sravanthi will ask who lifted the phone is some one who I know him and says that I heard the voice somewhere.jajamma says u dont know and she puts the phone.she will be crying thinking abt sam.

wilson call to jajamma and ask her is that sameera is sravathi daughter.she says ya.wilson asks does irfan know that sam is sravthi daughter.she says no.wilson ask does sam know.she says yes and also says that sam wants to be a friend to irfan because of her mother iqbaul died.wilson says that u know that swapna doest like to talk sravanthi and she also stayed way from u because u r also very close to sravanthi then why did u do all this and puts the phone.

james and srinivas(sp)

srinivas says if the interogation will go abt sam then he will tell that we kept in the file that jhon is the proof.
when they will interogate john he will ans that when police r behind him he kept the drugs in sravanthi house and told to the police that sravanthi is thier boss.james asks if john will say that then,srinivas tells that he know me very well if he will not say that I will kill him.
james says that sam shld go to jail atleast for 10 yrs beacause my daugher gayitri went for 14yrs jail without doing anything.srinivas says if wilson will not came in then what we thought that will only happen lets see what eill happen.
neru18 thumbnail
you are welcome Sweetyrosy.

Neru
surya1000 thumbnail
Thanks sweetyrosy for the great update.
monolisa thumbnail
Wilson came to know that Sameera is Sravanthi's daughter. He talks to Ifran and tells him that Sameera is non other than Sravanthis daughter and your father Ikbal lost life because of saving her and your mother Swapna will not be happy if she knows the truth and he tells he wont do anything unhappy to Swapna. So he withdraws from Sameera's case. Ifran asks Jejamma what he heard was true and questions why didnt they tell him before. She explains all that happened. He listens and sit in a chair and thinks all night and goes home in the morning. He was upset that sameera didnot tell her before. Jejamma trying to call Ifran but he switches off his cell phone. She calls to Wilson and Wilson says that he will not do anything that will make Swapna (Ifran's Mom) unhappy. He will not help any more in Samerra's case. Indumathi hears all the coversation from another phone and got the point that sameera is Sravanthis daughter. Jejamma was upset and then tries to call Sagar and he did not reply, so jejamma goes near sagar in college and tells him to save Sameera. Since Ifran is helping he wants to step out of it. She tells that Ifran is not helping any more only you have to save her. He says no since he has given word to his mom that he will not help Sameera. Jejamma leaves and goes to jail to tell sameera, but they did not allow her to see or speak with her. She got a heart attack and police joins her in the hospital.
      Meanwhile James came to know that Wilson has withdr awn from the case and Gayathri is so happy she wants Sravanthi and Indra to come to India and approach her and beg to save Sameera.
      Police takes Jejammas Cell phone and calls the recent number and it goes to Sagar and explains all that happened. He rushes to Hospital and feels guilty that he was not able to help. Ifran tries to call Jejamma but the police receives it and explains all that happened. He    rushes to hospital with Ganesh. Sagar is mad at Ifran and says do you want to prove that i cant help Sameera. Ifran says this is not time to talk about that and he came to know that Wilson has withdraw from the case.