Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: kat88

I agree with u..!..i also think tht this guy might well bring Eklavya nd K.t closer..!😳...othrwise i really dont want him to be in this serial..!🀒🀒

C'mon guys......how many "obssessed lovers" can one woman have in one serialπŸ˜†...he is gonna be Eku's replacement for sure

kat88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvfan1401

C'mon guys......how many "obssessed lovers" can one woman have in one serialπŸ˜†...he is gonna be Eku's replacement for sure

But Eku nd Ansh looks same...!..if they chnge Eku then they will hav to chnge Ansh pics nd memories also..!..i really dont think he will be Eku replacement..!....nd even if  Eku is replaced i dont think ekta wud choose such a bad replacement fr Eku..!!🀒🀒....

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

You all are laughing and I am so sick....... 😑 This gives me feeling that Eku will be replaced now...otherwise what's the point in KT having 2 obssessed lovers....KT's obssessed lover is only Eku 😭 😭 😭 ..it can't be Lakshya..C'mon Jhanvi...have you lost it ? Can this Mangal Pandey replace Lakshya πŸ˜• ..I mean use your brain yaar.....it will be Eku's replacement coz he is needed in KIT now.........I will be officialy depressed if this guy becomes Eku 🀒

Shubh Shubh bolo Ritu di,This man can not be Eku.🀒But I am also having a hope that since Eku is now needed in KIT and Lakshya has left Kyunki,this man will be KT's hero.😭And as this man has long hair I feel Ekta will replace him as Eku.😭It means we have to see Mangal Pandey and KT romancing.🀒It will be a torture.I will surely stop watching Kyunki.

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You all are laughing and I am so sick....... 😑 This gives me feeling that Eku will be replaced now...otherwise what's the point in KT having 2 obssessed lovers....KT's obssessed lover is only Eku 😭 😭 😭 ..it can't be Lakshya..C'mon Jhanvi...have you lost it ? Can this Mangal Pandey replace Lakshya πŸ˜• ..I mean use your brain yaar.....it will be Eku's replacement coz he is needed in KIT now.........I will be officialy depressed if this guy becomes Eku 🀒

etka's lost it for doing such😑 and yes, eklavya is unique for his obsessiveness, plz don't replace himπŸ˜•

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
kat88......are you really talking logic in this serial...if 80 kg, and tall tulsi can become slim and short tulsi...anything can happen......but i am getting feeling that this mangal pandey is Eku..C'mon why wud KT have 2 obssessed lovers and one depressed lover(Lakshya).....even the likes of Nandini had only 2...and KT will get 4( don't forget mayank).....not fair πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
If this guy becomes Eku...then I would prefer KT also to be replaced so that we don't have any link with this stupid serial 😑 😑 😑
Ratree thumbnail
What're you all saying?
I watch this show for the zoom shots of Eklavya.....
Just don't say this......
I think this is a rumour....
This guy is not even suitable to replace Himmat....
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If this guy becomes Eku...then I would prefer KT also to be replaced so that we don't have any link with this stupid serial 😑 😑 😑

i agree!! there really is obsessed and depressed what the hell is this?? the repressed lover?? omg! these kyunki ppl are so 'conjoos' ! can't they pay their acotrs right!? and then they expect to be no. 1

Ratree thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

i agree!! there really is obsessed and depressed what the hell is this?? the repressed lover?? omg! these kyunki ppl are so 'conjoos' ! can't they pay their acotrs right!? and then they expect to be no. 1

I agree....
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Well said............😊But we are very cruel to this guy...πŸ˜†