Article--Nirmal pandey in love with KT - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Relax guys,I don't think Ekta will cast him after seeing your reaction. 😆 😆
Originally posted by tvfan1401

I am sure he is not lakshya...I hope my eku is not replaced by this Mangal pandey 😭😭.................Coz Akashdeep is busy in KIT...I think this guy will play Eku and spoil the entire track.......I am seriously pissed off........

How can you say that?Busy or not,he can't leave KSKBT...He is Ansh remember.And Eku resembles Ansh...And, I can't even think that....Long hairs doesn't means he can be Ansh....That will be complete crap.....😡

What a horrible thing to say?And , I really hope he is not Laksh either.
I think the reporters are mistooken...He can't be a mad lover of Krishna Tulsi....

And 1 more thing, I think Ekta Kapoor is sensible enough not to change the two most important cast of one of the most important track of her longest running best serial KSKBT......
now ive really heard everything that cud possibly be wrong!!!!......bt no way can he fit into any of the current roles of eklavya or lakshya....i can only think that he is guna be sum jas thakral type to get kt and eklavya close together and then can leave.....if not then i dread to watch the episodes with him in em!!! Edited by nicki33 - 16 years ago
No way am I tolerating this guy opposite my KT!! She's soo cute 😳 😃 , but ye tou shakal se hi villain lagta hai!!!

Originally posted by ktandlakshyalov

ewwwwwwwwwww 🤢 horrible!!meri Kt se Door Rehna!! 😡

My feelings exactly!!

alright, i'd rather see akash rather than him, and no way he can replace mera lakshya, god ekta, seriously! you have 3459873495793485793485 contacts, aur bas yahi mila!!??!! i want pullu 😭

Originally posted by nicki33

now ive really heard everything that cud possibly be wrong!!!!......bt no way can he fit into any of the current roles of eklavya or lakshya....i can only think that he is guna be sum jas thakral type to get kt and eklavya close together and then can leave.....if not then i dread to watch the episodes with him in em!!!

I agree with u..!..i also think tht this guy might well bring Eklavya nd K.t closer..!😳...othrwise i really dont want him to be in this serial..!🤢🤢

Originally posted by tvfan1401

I am sure he is not lakshya...I hope my eku is not replaced by this Mangal pandey 😭😭.................Coz Akashdeep is busy in KIT...I think this guy will play Eku and spoil the entire track.......I am seriously pissed off........

Mangal Pandey..........U are so funnnnnnnnnny🤣

You all are laughing and I am so sick....... 😡 This gives me feeling that Eku will be replaced now...otherwise what's the point in KT having 2 obssessed lovers....KT's obssessed lover is only Eku 😭 😭 😭 ..it can't be Lakshya..C'mon Jhanvi...have you lost it ? Can this Mangal Pandey replace Lakshya 😕 ..I mean use your brain yaar.....it will be Eku's replacement coz he is needed in KIT now.........I will be officialy depressed if this guy becomes Eku 🤢