shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 years ago
what a pathetic track Ouch Confused
omg im shocked lolz he is like her dads age man LMAO LOL
ewwwwwwwwwww Dead horrible!!meri Kt se Door Rehna!! Angry
My goodness,will he be playing Laksh? Ouch Ouch Ouch And even if it's not Laksh it's ..... Censored

Originally posted by yatree

My goodness,will he be playing Laksh? Ouch Ouch Ouch And even if it's not Laksh it's ..... Censored

Ouch

I am sure he is not lakshya...I hope my eku is not replaced by this Mangal pandey CryCry.................Coz Akashdeep is busy in KIT...I think this guy will play Eku and spoil the entire track.......I am seriously pissed off........

Relax guys,I don't think Ekta will cast him after seeing your reaction. LOL LOL
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Originally posted by yatree

Ouch

I am sure he is not lakshya...I hope my eku is not replaced by this Mangal pandey CryCry.................Coz Akashdeep is busy in KIT...I think this guy will play Eku and spoil the entire track.......I am seriously pissed off........

How can you say that?Busy or not,he can't leave KSKBT...He is Ansh remember.And Eku resembles Ansh...And, I can't even think that....Long hairs doesn't means he can be Ansh....That will be complete crap.....AngryOuchOuch

What a horrible thing to say?OuchOuchOuchAnd , I really hope he is not Laksh either.
I think the reporters are mistooken...He can't be a mad lover of Krishna Tulsi....Ouch

And 1 more thing, I think Ekta Kapoor is sensible enough not to change the two most important cast of one of the most important track of her longest running best serial KSKBT......

Nirmal Pandey