Article--Nirmal pandey in love with KT - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
He is a good actor...but it was long time back when he used to act negative roles in films....and though i am always attracted towards negative characters 😆 ..this mangal pandey simply doesn't attract me at all....i'll be a Baa fan rather than this mangal pandey fan 🤢

Originally posted by tvfan1401

He is a good actor...but it was long time back when he used to act negative roles in films....and though i am always attracted towards negative characters 😆 ..this mangal pandey simply doesn't attract me at all....i'll be a Baa fan rather than this mangal pandey fan 🤢

he's actually an actor?? really?? i thought he was someone random that they found at a mela

Jhanvi he acted in a movie called "is raat ki subah nahin"...the one that had wonderful songs like "kuch tum kaho...khamoshi ko baat karne do".....he did many villianous roles...bt disappered..he must be 40year old...so i dunno how can he be obssessed with KT 🤢 🤢
hell no!
bechare kt! 😭 😭
were laku and eku man! 😡

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Jhanvi he acted in a movie called "is raat ki subah nahin"...the one that had wonderful songs like "kuch tum kaho...khamoshi ko baat karne do".....he did many villianous roles...bt disappered..he must be 40year old...so i dunno how can he be obssessed with KT 🤢 🤢

i think he should stick being a villian but no eku or laksh!! they have their own distinct ways, i don't think he quite fits in the puzzle 

But can KT have so many lovers 😛 ..she has one mad lover (mayank)...one obsessed lover (Eku)...one depressed lover Lakshya and now this mangal pandey she will break record of Kasish it seems 😆 😆
The article disgusted me. I hope he refuse the offer. Whoever offered him is nuts. Laksh or Eklavya's role will not suit him 😡 But Mayang already quit. 😕 Maybe he ll play Damini's son Mayang. 😆 😆
Omg i thought he was really in love with her.
Thank god hes not. i so dont want him 2 come 2 kyunki. how many guys r goin 2 fall 4 KT???
what this guy with Kt God bless u KT what more i can say

Originally posted by darkness_123

Oh sweet mother of the Lord. 😳

exactly my reaction........here goes ....the creepy dude in love with the sweet one