Article--Nirmal pandey in love with KT - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 years ago
now ive really heard everything that cud possibly be wrong!!!!......bt no way can he fit into any of the current roles of eklavya or lakshya....i can only think that he is guna be sum jas thakral type to get kt and eklavya close together and then can leave.....if not then i dread to watch the episodes with him in em!!! Edited by nicki33 - 14 years ago
No way am I tolerating this guy opposite my KT!! She's soo cute Embarrassed Big smile , but ye tou shakal se hi villain lagta hai!!! Ouch Ouch

Originally posted by ktandlakshyalov

ewwwwwwwwwww Dead horrible!!meri Kt se Door Rehna!! Angry

My feelings exactly!!

alright, i'd rather see akash rather than him, and no way he can replace mera lakshya, god ekta, seriously! you have 3459873495793485793485 contacts, aur bas yahi mila!!??!! i want pullu Cry

Originally posted by nicki33

now ive really heard everything that cud possibly be wrong!!!!......bt no way can he fit into any of the current roles of eklavya or lakshya....i can only think that he is guna be sum jas thakral type to get kt and eklavya close together and then can leave.....if not then i dread to watch the episodes with him in em!!!

I agree with u..!..i also think tht this guy might well bring Eklavya nd K.t closer..!Embarrassed...othrwise i really dont want him to be in this serial..!DeadDeadOuch

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Originally posted by yatree

My goodness,will he be playing Laksh? Ouch Ouch Ouch And even if it's not Laksh it's ..... Censored

Ouch

I am sure he is not lakshya...I hope my eku is not replaced by this Mangal pandey CryCry.................Coz Akashdeep is busy in KIT...I think this guy will play Eku and spoil the entire track.......I am seriously pissed off........

Mangal Pandey..........U are so funnnnnnnnnnyROFL

You all are laughing and I am so sick....... Angry This gives me feeling that Eku will be replaced now...otherwise what's the point in KT having 2 obssessed lovers....KT's obssessed lover is only Eku Cry Cry Cry ..it can't be Lakshya..C'mon Jhanvi...have you lost it ? Can this Mangal Pandey replace Lakshya Confused ..I mean use your brain yaar.....it will be Eku's replacement coz he is needed in KIT now.........I will be officialy depressed if this guy becomes Eku Dead
Originally posted by kat88

Originally posted by nicki33

now ive really heard everything that cud possibly be wrong!!!!......bt no way can he fit into any of the current roles of eklavya or lakshya....i can only think that he is guna be sum jas thakral type to get kt and eklavya close together and then can leave.....if not then i dread to watch the episodes with him in em!!!

I agree with u..!..i also think tht this guy might well bring Eklavya nd K.t closer..!Embarrassed...othrwise i really dont want him to be in this serial..!DeadDeadOuch

C'mon guys......how many "obssessed lovers" can one woman have in one serialLOL...he is gonna be Eku's replacement for sureOuch

Nirmal Pandey