FF: Kyun?HoGayeNa. -Important Note pg 53.

*Armaan* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey everyone. I am starting a new FF called Kyun? Ho Gaya Na! It is on the lead pair of our beloved show, Dil Mil Gaye. Do read.

Intro

A young girl sat on the train reading a book, A Love Story. Her hair was open and the breeze was flowing through it. A lady asked her if she would like coffee.

'Yes please, one spoon of sugar and two teaspoons of creamo,' replied a sweet voice. The girl put the book down and smiled at the lady standing before her. A pair of beautiful hazel eyes was shown, twinkling with innocence. Glossy pink lips curved in a smile.

The lady gave her the drink and hurried away to the next passenger. A man came and sat before her. She began to read again, sipping her coffee.

'Hi! Mujhe aisa kyun lagtha hai ki meine aapko pehla bhi kahin dekha hai?' said the stranger seated before her.

The young girl put down her book and looked at him with a blank stare.

'Hi, I'm Nikhal. Nikhal Kapoor!' said the young man sitting before her, he stuck out his hand in a friendly but flirty manner.

This is Nikhal Kapoor.

'Hi, I'm Ridhima. Ridhima Gupta!' she said, shaking his hand with a slight smile.
This is Ridhima Gupta.

So what will this first meeting lead to? Love, enemity, or friendship? Continue reading and you will find out!

PS. I have another FF too called Do Dil Mil Rahe Hain. Here is the link:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/789623

Do Comment for any nice parts or mistakes!
Comments are needed for me to continue!

-Kajal πŸ˜›

Intro- pg 1
Part 1- pg 3
Part 2-
pg 7
Part 3- pg 10
Part 4- pg 15
Part 5- pg 19
Part 6- pg 25
Part 7- pg 36
Part 8- pg 42
Part 9- pg 49

Edited by *Armaan* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aspatel2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds intresting cont. sooon 😊
jyoti1408 thumbnail
hey kajal......it;s interesting plz do cont soon i'll wait for part 1...
sash4love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nice intro 😊 pls continue. hey but why no armaan yaar. i mean he is there in ur story line right πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
*Armaan* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywood_chic

it sounds good cont soon...

thanks glad you like btw such a cute atul avi you have...and will continue soon!

-Kajal πŸ˜›

*Armaan* thumbnail

Originally posted by: aspatel2

sounds intresting cont. sooon 😊

thanks axita...will contine asap!

-Kajal πŸ˜›

*Armaan* thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti1408

hey kajal......it;s interesting plz do cont soon i'll wait for part 1...

thanks glad you liked it will continue asap!

-Kajal πŸ˜›

*Armaan* thumbnail

Originally posted by: castrafa

hey nice intro 😊 pls continue. hey but why no armaan yaar. i mean he is there in ur story line right πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

thanks and will continue asap..srry for not having armi in the intro but he will be there..yaar after all he is the better half of the leading DMG couple...jk they both are good...just keep reading and you will find!

-Kajal πŸ˜›

swetha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
intro is interesting. but where is armaan? so obsessed with armaan everywhere πŸ˜†
cont soon.
*Armaan* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tapasyaa

intro is interesting. but where is armaan? so obsessed with armaan everywhere πŸ˜†
cont soon.

lol armaan armaan armaan is all you guys think about and i think it is a great thing lol! i am the sme but there is a bit of suspense with armaan not there...i dont know why i just felt like doing this because i really am happy about the ending i have planned...lol i know i just started and have already planned with the ending and i need to armaan missing a bit so that the end has a cool effect! hehe...

-Kajal πŸ˜›