Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks kadhambari for the quick update.

i thought suhasini's performance was mind blowing and she deserves the bp award.

as for aishwarya i knew she danced very well but i felt that the extra stunts she did was unnecessary and she could have done better by just dancing (she reminds me of season 2 aishwarya).

the final fight was between gopi/haritha & udaya/gayathri. the former scored 43 while the later scored 46. im not sure if anyone noticed but when udaya/gayathri's score was mentioned, haritha gopi was looking very pissed plus the way she stood there was evident. (im surprised that they did not get a chance to say their speech for the elimination since pachai/raghavi got do it)
kadhambari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluegal

thanks kadhambari for the quick update.

i thought suhasini's performance was mind blowing and she deserves the bp award.

as for aishwarya i knew she danced very well but i felt that the extra stunts she did was unnecessary and she could have done better by just dancing (she reminds me of season 2 aishwarya).

the final fight was between gopi/haritha & udaya/gayathri. the former scored 43 while the later scored 46. im not sure if anyone noticed but when udaya/gayathri's score was mentioned, haritha gopi was looking very pissed plus the way she stood there was evident. (im surprised that they did not get a chance to say their speech for the elimination since pachai/raghavi got do it)

Yeah,i noticed it.i thought so far judges were quite liberal with them,but this time they deserved elimination & they got it.Udaya & Gayathri got the right scores.

Yeah,i agree with u bluegal about aishwarys,she is more dramatic like the previous one.i really miss black pandi,he shd come back in wildcard.

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Guys wat songs did Ash dance from. If possible what movie is it from i really like that movie and going to crazy everyone searching for itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kutty Simba

Guys wat songs did Ash dance from. If possible what movie is it from i really like that movie and going to crazy everyone searching for itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Kutty Simba,

The song Ash danced was from the movie Pudhupettai, namely Night life: Varriyaa.  In Jodi no. 1 Season 1, Prem and Pooja had danced for this song, and it was a mind blowing performance....

fuzz_13 thumbnail
I think that some of the movements Aishwarya danced to were the same movements from Prem and Pooja's dance. I really loved Prem and Pooja's performance in Season 1 to this song 😊
kadhambari thumbnail
Its a Remix round 2day:

Udaya & Gaythri eliminated & kiran - Priya got best performance of the day & individual performer awards.i just saw in bits & pieces & so cannot do proper update.
bluegal thumbnail
thanks kadhambari for the info. i also didn't see the full ep yet. just caught the last part where they gave out the bp awards and eliminations.

kiran & priya got the best performer award
kiran - best male individual performer
priya - best female individual performer

i had expected last week that the next couple to be eliminated surely be udaya/gayathri.

so that concludes the last 4 couples:

kiran/priya
dinesh/haritha
iyyapan/suhasini
siva/aishwarya

i suppose there will be 2 more rounds of eliminations before they go into wild cards round, am i right?
kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx bluegal.Yeah,there are two more eliminations left for wild card round.

I think Dinesh & Haritha & Kiran & Priya jodi's will go to finals directly πŸ˜‰

Edited by kadhambari - 16 years ago
bluegal thumbnail
i don't have the full updates for the festival round so i shall just say the winners etc

best performer of the day - dinesh/haritha jodi (thanks to kadhambari for clarifying) 
best individual female performer - Aishwarya

best individual male performer was omitted and instead it was changed to best choreographer and it went to haritha/dinesh choreographer.

eliminated - iyyapan/suhasini

reason for their elimination, (i didn't catch this properly) seems they chose the wrong song with the wrong get-ups. suhasini was dressed up as a male along with iyyapan and didn't capture the judges. i also agree with them and would have preferred suhasini in female costumes.

the scores as far as i remember:

dinesh/haritha - sangeetha 9 / surya 10 / sundaram 10
kiran priya - sangeetha 9 / surya 10 / sundaram 10
siva/aishawarya - sangeetha 8 / surya 7 / sundaram 8 (i maybe wrong with this score board so correct me if im wrong)
iyyapan suhasini - sangeetha 6 / surya 5 / sundaram / 7 Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluegal

i don't have the full updates for the festival round so i shall just say the winners etc

best performer of the day - kiran/priya jodi ;; i think it went 2 Haritha/Dinesh jodi.
best individual female performer - Aishwarya

best individual male performer was omitted and instead it was changed to best choreographer and it went to haritha/dinesh choreographer.

eliminated - iyyapan/suhasini

reason for their elimination, (i didn't catch this properly) seems they chose the wrong song with the wrong get-ups. suhasini was dressed up as a male along with iyyapan and didn't capture the judges. i also agree with them and would have preferred suhasini in female costumes.

the scores as far as i remember:

dinesh/haritha - sangeetha 9 / surya 10 / sundaram 10
kiran priya - sangeetha 9 / surya 10 / sundaram 10
siva/aishawarya - sangeetha 8 / surya 7 / sundaram 8 (i maybe wrong with this score board so correct me if im wrong)
iyyapan suhasini - sangeetha 6 / surya 5 / sundaram / 7

I'm not sure about the scores.But the sets & dances were gud.Thanx for the updates bluegal.