Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Happy Birthday Sana!!!!!! Wish you loads of happiness on this special day! Have fun and eats lots of chocolate cake! πŸ˜†

Love u,

Mallika~

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .:Ashi:.

Happy Birthday, Sana! May all your dreams and wishes come true!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Lovely post, Khushi di!!! =]

Thanxxx so much Ashi.. U're soo sweet πŸ€—

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

happy birthday sana!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ wish you many more happy returns of the day! may all your wishes come true on this special day. happy birthday once again!πŸ˜›

Hey hun, Thank u soooooooo much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ~ So sweet of u to wish me and leave such adorable comments.. Much love, Sana~

Thanxxx so much πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ~rahul ki rani~

hiiii sana
happy birthday 2 u dear
keep rocking and may god bless u and gives u allllllll tht u want and even those happinesses which u havent asked 4!! πŸ˜ƒ

Hey hun, thanxxx a bunch for the wonderful wishes.. Happiness in any way is all that we aspire for.. So thoughtful of u to wish me that.. Thanxx again πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: the_charm

Happy Birthday once again Sana! 😳

Thanxxx a bunch charm.. So sweet of u dammit πŸ€—

Originally posted by: rashi85

Sana diiiiii............Happy Birthday once again!!!

Just read ur PM!!

Hope u enjoyed ur day!!! *hugggggggggggggs*

Wish u allll the happinesss and keep smiling alwas!!

Luv u my Partner in Crime
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

P.S: Great post khushi di! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Awww sweetumz... U're here too? Havent u wished me enuf timez already?? *hahahaha* So cute of u.. Love u heapz dammit.. THANK U AGAIN! πŸ€—

Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anything for you, Sana! πŸ€— I'm glad it brought a smile on your face πŸ€— And Irfan's message cheered you up...that's wonderful...we're in the same boat, sometimes a smile can mean a lot!πŸ€—

Happpppppppy Bday again πŸ€—πŸ€—
ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ I Wish U A Veryy Veryy Happy Birthday May Allah Bless U πŸ€—

πŸ‘ I Love U Alot & U R Dreams May Come True
πŸ€—

πŸ€—   πŸ€—A R ANSARI  πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Lubnavaishali - 16 years ago
smartc thumbnail

Thanxxx again Kaira πŸ€—

Originally posted by: kothra

Happy Birthday Sana, Have a luvly time n a wonderful dayπŸ˜ƒ

Thanxxx so much hun πŸ˜›πŸ˜› I have seen ur Vaibz craze @ NB3 forum.. Hope u get to meet her one day πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

hey dear
wish u ver happy returns of the day

Cindrella... Oh gosh! That card is sooo damn cute.. Awww.. Look at snoopy there.. *hahaha* He's wacked out now, aint he *lol* Thanxxx so much for dropping by and leaving me such a cute msg.. Truly appreciate it πŸ€—

Originally posted by: jess.amit<3

Happy Birthday SANA 😳

Thanxxx a bunch Jess πŸ€—

Originally posted by: devil8442002

Happy Birthday Sana
have a ncie day
have fun
regards

Thanxx so much devil.. So sweet of u to drop by and wish me.. πŸ€—

smartc thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Vasu... OMG.. U're making me cry yaar.. Thank u soooo much hun!! Dude, I will make the PM sigs only for u and I just hope I do them justice for ur sake.. I swear, I have seen ur PM collection and it surpasses all sigs.. Like jenny is the DMG queen, u're my KGGK sig queen.. *muwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah*

I love u heapz and am just thankful to u for everything.. for being there for me and for being in my life.. πŸ€—

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: smartc

Hey mystery πŸ˜› ~ Thank u sooo much.. Prayers and good wishes are all that I need but I got much more than that on my b'day.. God bless y'all πŸ€—

You're most welcome! I hope you had an awesome day!

BTW, you can call me Mahi. 😊
momogrl21 thumbnail

Hey Sana! πŸ€— Sorry I wasn't able to give you the full messege I had planned to give you, since something came up.😭 But its always better late than never 😳 so....
Happy Birthday Sana di!
πŸ€—
I hope you had a jammin birthday filled with lots of love, happiness, joy, sweetness, and all the good stuff...which you certainly deserve!
It doesn't even seem like you're older, since you're such a cutieeee 😳 sometimes i feel like i'm the older one. but you will always remain my di, someone who i can look upto for advice and talk to. thanks so much for that πŸ€—πŸ€— you are totally a cool person and one of the most friendliest! You're kindness always spreads warmth to make anyone smile. I think i mentioned that this was a great quality of yours. and even when you're sad you dont show it, but take everything with a smile. πŸ€— i totally wish to learn this quality from you.
i can totally go on on all the awesome memories i have with you but words give no justice. all i can say is that each one has happiness and is stored in my heart. πŸ€— you truly are a big sis...and i pray that god gives you everything and so much happiness and a great health. you are truly one of those people that fill hearts with love πŸ€— thank you girl. wish the world was filled with people like you 😳

for you...
A sister is someone who leads you when you are having a problem.
A sister makes you laugh and cry.
A sister is someone who likes to fight with you.
A sister is the one who stands with you in all your ups and downs.
A sister makes you remember who you really are.
A sister sometimes makes you cry when they are very sad.
A sister is someone who is always there for you through all the laughter and tears.
A sister is real.
A sister never will pretend.
A sister is someone like you whom I treasure everyday in my heart
Thanks Sana for being a rocking sister πŸ€—

nowwwwwwww...totalllly hope you stuffed some nice choco cake...i fed-exed some double chocolate chip cheesecake with hazel and walnuts with creamy frosting and topped with whipped cream and cherries. 😳 caution: its damnnnnn sweet like you πŸ˜‰

here is a little gift for you, its no way rocking like your sigs, but *sigh* i gave him up...Hrithik wants me back yaar, i mean he sent me chocolates and flowers calling me back...what more can a girl ask for? kunal is all yours dude...please feed him as he is getting on the anorexic side, and his little doggy looks healthier. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

hope you like 😳😳😳

here is my little rap for you...
think kanye...or something around there

yooooo sanaaaaaaa its your birthday
we're gonna party like its your birthday
you're just a damn cool girl
your words totally make me twirl
your sigs rock and are cool
ifran wantsa meet you down at the pool
kunal wants to give you a kiss
but iqbal wants to share his sexy bliss
momo just wantsa give u a big hug
its so tight you turn me into a bug!
na na naaaaaaaaaaaaa
please please...no money folks i do this for fun...no need for nominations...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
okay, sorry for the crap...πŸ˜†

okayyyyyyyyyyyy...go party, have fun...😳
just hope you had a coolio birthday πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I love yaaa sooo much my little cheeky dii πŸ˜›
sending you loads of love and hugz

πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—

your behenz,
 πŸ˜³ -Momo- 😳

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Sana diiπŸ€—

U better makee srk siggyz for meeeee..howz was ur bday??..hope it was a blastttt😳

waitin for ur next updateeee 😳

Amazingg postt khushi dii..loved itt πŸ‘
rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sana ji!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— I hope your birthday is as fun filled and as sweet as you are! 😳 😳 You are always sooo nice and helpful when I request you to make those Sagar and Vidya avi's for me 😳 😳 and I absolutly LOVE your creations your sigs, avis, music videos, and video updates are just fantastic! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I hope you have a blast on your birthday! God bless!

071.gif

Love always,
Rushvi 😳

Edited by rushvi99 - 16 years ago