Kolangal July Archives

Posted: 16 years ago
After big recommendations, anjali's policy hubby who was tracking Maddy's murder is assigned to protect salpeta saroja. This creates more speculation in his family and all including aadhi, kanchana objects to that but he answers in a typical tone that it is his "kadamai" which he is bound to and will do it to the par. (i think they realised his strengths only now that anyways he cant track maddys murder details and atleast he can chill out in women prisoners jail.i hate him after he started supporting aadhi against usha.He and his dumb look.ofcourse in the whole of the serial kolangal police is described very badly either they will end up with abhi or tholz and even if they get hold of the person either he will be tracked to kill or will be killed like upendra)
Abi and aanandhi are getting prepared for marriage. They come to know about the security measures for saroja and happy. at the other end , tholz is informed by abhi about this update and he is also happy and he repeats that " we need to be extra careful" in safeguarding salpeta saroja and her brothers.
I dont understand how long are they gonna drag this segment of saroja and her brothers protection.What if they are going to threaten sarojas brothers that saroja will be killed or with someone else whom they are dear to if they are not going to go to aadhi.its irritating to see those 3 beasts being transported here and there for continous 6 months.
one nice comfort is that they are no more elaborating on gangas family which is a sickening one.
only god shd get into tholz heads to straighten things.
Brief Update
At the temple KKK blackmails Abhi saying that if she does not agree for the wedding then she will not leave the temple at all. After a deep thought, Abhi says yes - but then continues saying that she will not live with Bhaskar, and she will marry Dr.Mahesh 😊

Abhi also points at Bhaskar - about all the past miseraable things that Bhaskar did including lending the money to his own wife, demanding for 50k before attending Anandhi's engagement and stuff. It was indeed A class perfomance by Abhi today.

After hearing Mahesh's name, Bhaskar challenges that he could also get married to a wealthy person, Abhi challenges inturn saying that no girl in this world could marry an evil and mean person like him. Abhi did very well 👏

At Bhaskar's home, Alamelu blaming her son for going behind Abhi again, as usual she keeps taunting her son-in-law in between. Bhaskar comes back home, still decked up in mapillae costumes. He tells everybody that the wedding did not take place and agress to marry Sangeetha. Alamelu is very happy. Meanwhile the phone rings, Alamelu guesses it could be Sangeetha, on hearing something from other end, she is shocked (what could be???)

Back at the temple, Usha could not believe Abhi's yes to marry Mahesh. There were couple of good dialogues between both of them. Sorry I did not pay much attention. One thing for sure, it looks like Abhi agreed to marry Mahesh only to keep her family happy.

(Sorry this is the first time I am updating, please bear with it, I don't have suntv here, occassionally i watch it on dailymotion)

Hope this helps rojapoo 😊 Edited by Nitipp - 16 years ago

Monday

Baskar and mother rush to the hospital, Sangi's father is mad with them and says see what you done to my daughter. She tried to commit suicide by hanging her self. Doctor comes out and states Sangi is fine and the father can go and see her. Father is very upset and tells the daughter you would have made me lone in this world and ask her to promise that she will never do anything like this, then they show Baski and mother entering. Baski still with his groom get up, shameless man. Father goes out to, and Mother sweet talks to Sangi saying my son was cheated by those people he wants to marry only you. And She goes off to Temple for Sangi's well being. Sangi asks Baskar if he really doesn't like her, he replies saying I never thought you like me so much. From the looks of it Sangi is falling into Baskar's trap. I was wondering about Abi's challenge about Baski not ending up with any woman. Father come in and request Baski to leave and never to come back since they have cheated his daughter, and father goes out to buy something to eat

In the Temple Eswar and KK discussing about what happened and KK states that she realizes her mistake expecting Abi to get married to Baski, sher forgot everything he did when he fell into her feet for forgiveness. But once Abi explained everything she realized it. Eswar also states that all along he thought this was not a good idea and for a woman like Abi Mahesh only would be a good partner. Eswar leaves, and as expected Nalini arrives there and while praying for Sangi see KK and follows her for a fight. As usuall shouts at KK saying how long you and your daughter were waiting to do this to Son and specially now that he is going to get married to a rich girl and what does your daughter think is she so beautiful to refuse my son and all that crap. KK states ask your son how hard I tried to make this happen. Nalini leaves saying I will make sure my son gets married to that rich girl before you get your daughter married to that Doctor.

At the hospital Nalini sneaks in to see Sangi not knowing what had happened to Baski and we see the father coming with some food. He gets mad with the lady and says you cheated us never told us that your son was married etc and asks her to leave not to bother coming back, Nalini goes back to her real character and shots at the man, father and the daughter are shocked to see this woman this low and she leaves the place. Father says to Sangi see this lady, how nicely she trying to trick us now that it's not going to happen she shows her real colour.

Tuesday

One of the most Irritating episodes

Nalini comes home and shouts and Baski, both of them blames each other and Nalini request her mother to ask Baski to leave the place and not to stand in front of her.

The threaten calls come and Rekha picks up and pretends to be Usha ask the guy where she should come to give the ransom for the photographs he is holding

Baski is drunk in the beach and flashback of Abi's words in the temple. He walks thinking to take revenge from Abi and see Thols coming he has a beard, (Probably confused with the story line) asks him if he has become a poet. And starts all the nonsense about what had happened and finally says you should get married to Abi since you loved her first and not the DOC, Thols obviously gets mad and some more crap comes out of Baski and Thols leaves the place towards the same direction he came from

Today's kolangal after a long time was very interesting.

Abhi meets saroja in jail and asks her why you wanted to see me. Saroja tells her about what happened when the special police force came and gave her protection. I am not sure anything whether any other important dialogues were there because I got a phone call the middle.

Now comes the most important part--

Adhi and Rekha come home with the child and Adhi tells his mother that Usha is not fit for being a mother and this child will live here only.Easwar keeps asking him why but he does not disclose the reason. 
Now Usha comes with her parents and Adhi tells the same thing and Rekha refuses to give the child to Usha. Adhi says if you want you can go to police and I will say that you are not a suitable mother and now shows the photos. All are stunned and kanchana flings abuses at Usha. Now Anjali comes in support of Usha and tells the whole story including the part about Usha pushing Mandy down the hill.

Usha now takes the child from Rekha and gives him to her mother and says anyway what I did to Maddy was wrong, and I should get punishment from law and so I am going to tell police everything.
Usha's mother tells Kanchana loudly that my daughter saved your family prestige and you are all ill treating her.
Now Kishore comes there with a police force and is accompanied by the guy who sold the photos to Rekha.

Kishore hears everything and Usha sees him and is stunned.

(I think the blackmail guy will support Usha and Rekha will be in a soup)

Edited by dasa1 - 16 years ago
Update for monday
Lots of peela stories today!

--Kishore comes inside and usha tells him that she wants to surrender because she has really committed a crime even if  that guy was threatening her. Kishore says not to worry because you did not commit any murder. He says that guy did not die with your pushing.
He calls now the blackmailer inside and says Maddy called this friend after you pushed him. At that time, maddy was in pain but alive. Maddy asks his friend to take him to hospital.His friend got angry with Maddy because maddy did not give money before. Now his friend takes the jewls from maddy and pushes him down the hill.
Now anjali says sorry to kishore who says why you are saying sorry--you did not do anything wrong.
Usha wants to go away but kanchana comes and asks her to stay. Kanchanan cries but usha is firm. Now kanchana says if you go away now, don't come here even if anything bad happens.
Kanchana goes inside and now usha relents and comes in and tells her that from beginning you have got a bad image of me as if like an enemy. But usha agrees to stay there and all come and congratulate her.
Rekha is very kadu kadu --anyway she escaped because the blackmailer does not tell her role
Adhi comes near usha and tells a half sorry and a mumbled thanks.

--Thols talking to krishnan who says abhi was expecting that you will come and meet saroja but you are not responding. Now lots of boring dialogue as thols talks about friendship blah blah.
Mahesh comes to the scene and says he knows exactly what is in thols mind because anandhi has told him everything. He says karpagam is old generation and you have to forget her talk. He says if thiols does not deal with abhi as before, he may even cancel the marriage.
Thols thinks.
Edited by dasa1 - 16 years ago
Originally posted by ratchashee

dasa sir any update for today?

Nothing much today. In fact very boring!
I will make it very brief as I am feeling sleepy.

--Rekha comes to father's house and vents her anger about usha. Minister says he is occupied with saroja case and says you keep patience.

--Celebrations in Kanchana's house about usha coming back. Adhi still sheepish looking. Rekha comes and usha /anjali offer sweets to her.. Rekha very kadu kadu.

--Kishore holds press meet and says he will be fair about saroja case despite adhi being his relative. Kanchana/abhi families listen in their homes. kanchana gets angry and asks mano to speak to abhi and ask her to withdraw the case. Anu also takes him outt and tells him to speak to abhi.

--abhi with krishnan and discuss about saroja case.. Thols comes and says we should also engage shivdas gang to protect saroja and if possible try to divert adhi's gang members.

Originally posted by Geethi

Hello Mr. Dasa,

Any update for today?

Nothing interesting today. Here is a brief update.

--1st part like a documentary. Abhi/thols go to the ashram and gives some gifts to the children of that lady (can't get her name) who died in jail .

--Adhi/minister/giri thinking what to do about saroja's case. minister says if you don't do anything, we will be doomed. Adhi says we will do something.

--Mano comes to abhi's house and tells abhi that all are upset in adhi's house and says you have unnecessarily implicated adhi in this matter. He says Anu is pregnant and she asked me to come and talk to you.
Abhi says if you have come here as my brother, I will listen to you. But you have come as adhi's man and so get out of this place. She says you did not bother to come home when your mother was not well or when anandhi's betrothal was there.Why you have come suddenly now,she asks.
Karpagam as usual is torn between son's affection and fear of abhi but does not say anything.

Nothing much happened

Mano comes back and MIL curses Abhi, then Mano easily brings Usha into this matter stating his sister has bad image about him still bit not Usha so if she goes and asks her she might not refuse. And for this Usha doesn't say yes to it but says how can I. And Patti starts oppari by saying there is nobody to help her grandson

Abhi uncle is talking in a election meeting and praising the auto drivers, explains about 2 wheelers, 4 wheelers and then one only 3 wheelers. How come they pay so much for people who press a computer button and then you refuse to pay extra to an auto driver. Some fight breaks up and the police come there and I think they inquire our auto raja.

Thols come to see Saroja's brother and they ask for a pistol since the one they have does not work properly. One of the brother's tell him how to get it and gives him a code word to go and ask. Thols goes to the area where Saroja lived and Thila's spy see him

Update for today-Friday:

OppariQ KKK asks abhi to take the case back and its gonna hurt their family and stuff. She starts with usha being her friend, mano being the brother and if adhi goes to jail its gonna hurt usha and mano also and blah and blah and blah.... Then after abhi leaves she calls the Spiness Eshwaran and tells him that she is very strong with her stand , it doesnt look like she will take back the case. But if Usha speaks up for that she may consider. As also Abhi mentioned it.

I hate the OQKKK 😡 I Wish why she isnt dead by that heart attack she had 🤢 Bloody Old lady.

Next scene is where Rajesh and her karpu friend get beaten up at station for being drunk and acting stupid and supporting TV. Arathi comes to their rescue and hears a earful from the inspector. Rajesh asks for forgiveness and finally aarathi asks for forgiveness and they all hear from inspector and get out. Inspector tells rajesh to learn and listern to his wife.

After that is adhi's house bullshit and again one more old lady acting crazy and senile 😡 Thank god i dont have a gun. This spineless eshwaran is begging usha to go and talk to abhi to take back the case...so pretty much its stupid...sorry guys...i was getting irritating listerning to spineless talking. And then I think the oldie is unconscious.