Kolangal June Archives

kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Update June 1, 2007.

SCENE ONE: It starts with Usha trying to make her baby sleep. KKK walks in and questions about the baby as it is still awake, and Mama also comes in. KKK gives Usha milk. KKK then starts her usuall blah blah as asks Usha if she is satisfied with whatever she is doing, and Usha says that she doesn't understand what she's saying, and KKK goes on talking about how she is not happy with any of the decisions (Ananthy-Karthick ; Usha-Aathi). KKK then says how she doesn't like what Abi does these days and her decisions are all wrong. Abi who overhears this comes and talks to her mom about how the decisions were all good, and blah blah. Abi goes on explaining about how Karthick is the right guy for Ananthy as he will do anything for her but on the other hand how Aathi is the worse husband, and he treats Usha like a servant. KKK then agrees to let Ananthy and Karthick get married only if Karthick is absolutely normal, and Abi agrees.

SCENE TWO: Starts with Kollimalai, and that old man who was with Thuls comes across Vanarajah, and Vanarajah tells that old man that i have told you guys not to come here, and the old man starts running, and Vanarajah and two other guys chase him. Finally, Vanarajah catches him, and stabs him. That old man wakes up and screams. (it was his dream). Thuls and the other three guys question him about what happened, and he goes on saying what happened. The old man asks everyone to leave as it is not a safe place for us. Thuls then explains and convince all three to go with Saroja's brothers and they all go to sleep. Abi comes to Mahesh's office, and Abi questions about how he is, and he replies back to how he is doing and questions Abi how she is doing. Abi then says that she is here to question about Karthick as they want to get Karthick and Ananthy married, but how her mom wants to know if Karthick is perfectly alright, and Mahesh says that he is perfectly fine, and you can carry on with the marriage. Abi gets all happy but turns dull when Mahesh asks her that you are worried about your sisters, and what about you, and what are your plans for your future. Well, the conversation doesn't go on, and Abi takes her leave, but is stopped by Mahesh. Mahesh then says that he wants to marry her, and so on, and he also says that Abi you ain't planning on getting back with Baskar so why ain't you thinking about marrying me, and blah blah. He says all these sweet things and so on, but Abi doesn't reply but leaves.

SCENE THREE: Starts with Thuls going to that place where Vanarajah has hidden saroja's brothers and checks if there is alot of security and so on. He comes back to the other three and they all decide to go and rescue Saroja's brothers. All four leave and the screen freezes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabee thumbnail

SHORT UPDATE FOR June 4, 2007.

- Kollimalai (thuls and the other guys walking towards the place to rescue saroja's brothers)

- One of Vanaraja's guy sees them and warns them that they were supposed to leave and what are they still doing in Kollimalai (well he was nice to them)

- Thuls says that they are on there way to leave and thuls questions him what is that he is caryying

- That guy informs him that he is taking sarajam for those guys from Medras

- Thuls then says that they feel like drinking Sarajam too and asks him to go buy it

- He says that he will go give this to them and go buy it, but Thuls somehow manages to convince him to leave the Sarjam with them and to go buy them the Sarajam

- After that guy leaves, Thuls tells the other guys that he wants to find that thing that this guy added into the sarajam last time so that when they drink it, they'll faint and we can rescue Saroja's brothers. Thuls goes to find it leaving the other 3 there

- Thuls finds that and brings it and puts it in the Sarajam and wait there for Edumban to come

- Edumban brings them the sarjam, and asks for money and thuls gives it to him

- Edumban leaves, and Thuls and the other two guys follow him leaving the old man behind

- KKK and Eshwar talk about whats going on, and KKK says sorry for what Abi said when he came to take Usha back home, and they go on talking about other things.

- One of Vanarajah's guy sees the one that has fallen into the hill and goes running away from him saying ghost ghost

- Vanarajah stops him, and goes to see who it is

- It the same guy that Thuls has left. That guy informs Vanarajah about Thuls and how they are from Madras to take Saroja's brothers with them

- Vanarajah gets mad and goes from there angrily

kabee thumbnail
Update June 5, 2007.

SCENE ONE: Starts with Kollimalai Vanarajah and his driver going there to catch Thuls. Thuls and the other guys are shown going to the place to rescue the others. They also show the edumban coming to the place to give them the sarakku. They all take the drink, while Thuls looks at them. They all drink the sarakku, Vanarajah on his way, and Thuls warns them to be ready incase of anything. They all drink, and question Edumban about what did he mix in the drink as it is different, and Edumban says nothing, but he insists that there is something in it and asks him if he mixed anything in it, but Edumban refuses. Edumban then says that he went to buy Sarajam for the other guys from Madras leaving the Sarjam with them, and one of the guy says that they probably mixed something and sends one guy to see who it is. On their way, they all fall down and faint. Thuls and the guys come and rescue all of them and leave.

SCENE TWO: Vanarajah comes with his driver, and sees that all these guys are fainted and wakes them up and pours water on them. They all wake up and blame edumban that he mixed something in the Sarajam, and finally they all go to search for Thuls and the other guys. Vanarajah tries waking up Edumban but since he is still in bothai, Vanarajah shoots him to death as he doesn't need him anymore. They show Thuls and his guys escaping, and show Vanarajah's guys searching for them. Thuls comes to the place where they left the old man, and Thuls tells them to go in pairs and to wait at a place and that he will come there. The guys leave, and Thuls goes back to the place.

SCENE THREE: Thuls is getting caught, and Vanarajah questions him about where those guys are but Thuls refuses to him, and Vanarajah takes Thuls with him in his jeep. The screen freezes.
kabee thumbnail

June 6, 2007.

SCENE ONE: Starts with the jail where one of the jail laydee tells this new woman to work and she says she just got here and i have to work, and Saroja calls her over, and the jail laydee tells Saroja to send her soon, and tells them to dot heir work. That woman and saroja know each other since time. The woman asks Saroja how she is doing, and Saroja says who would be happy being in jail. Saroja questions about why she is here, and says well i did your job outside so the police caught me. She then goes on telling Saroja about how this wouldn't have happened to your brothers if you were out, and Saroja questions her about what happened. She goes on telling her about how some guys came and took away her brothers during the funeral. Saroja gets all frustrated and scared. Saroja then says that your dumb because my brothers are safe with Abi and Thuls. The woman then says that i saw this with my own eyes, and if you don't believe me, then go and ask the one who is involved in this. Saroja goes to the jail laydee and asks her to go and call Abi and tell her to come here. Aathi is in the office whistling, and Giri comes in and questions him that he is so relaxed today, and Aathi says that yes i am relaxed, and Giri says yeah i know why you are relaxed because we got Saroja's brothers. Aathi says that he didn't get information from that Vanarajah guy as in yet about them, and Aathi calls. They show Aathi's guys who were with Vanarajah searching for the other guys who escaped. The phone rings, and the main one takes the phone out and says omgod its Aathi sir. They pick up the phone after a long time, and Aathi asks them what are they doing, and he replies that we are here safe. Aathi then goes on saying that it is really hot in Chennai (LOL hehe funny scene). Aathi then asks them about Saroja's brothers and tells them to take care of them because they are strong and they will try to escape, and that they are my victory and warns them to be very careful. That guy then says that they were careful but, then Aathi stops him and says that i am saying this because i want you guys to be careful, the other guys then says that we were careful but, and Aathi screams at him and asks him what's wrong. He then says that they have escaped from us somehow, and Aathi screams even more, and that guy says sorry and Aathi says sorry my foot. (LOL..AHAHAHA..omgod a must scene). Aathi puts the phone down and calls Vanarajah while the others go searching along with Thuls. Vanarajah picks up the phone, and Aathi screams at him. Vanarajah then says that they were careful but then one guy is caught and they found out that his name is Thuls. Aathi's face changes dramatically. Vanarajah then says that he will get the guys who escaped. Aathi then tells them to find Saroja's brothers and to kill Thuls there and to burry him there. Aathi gets tensed, and Giri asks Aathi if they escaped, and Aathi gets all mad and tells Giri that Thuls got caught. Giri then says that it is good in one way that he got caught.

SCENE TWO: Starts with Thuls and Vanarajah and the other guys. Vanarajah then threatens Thuls to say where those guys are, and so on, and Thuls points at someplace and they all go there. Vanarajah then says that we have been to many places but still we haven't found them. Thuls then says that this is the place, and blah blah. Then they show Abi waiting for Saroja to come outside. Abi asks her whats wrong, and Saroja asks if her brothers are safe, and Abi says don't worry they are safe. Saroja asks her if she has seen them, and Abi says that its been days since she seen him but what happened. Saroja says that Abi my brothers are not in your custody and Abi looks shocked. Abi says that Thuls is with them, and that she speaks to him everyday on the phone. Saroja says that what if Thuls lies. Saroja says that Aathi's guys have kidnapped my brother. Abi says that she doesn't believe this. Saroja asks her to call Thuls and ask him if her brothers are safe. Abi goes outside and calls Thuls, but Shanthy picks up the phone. Abi asks her if thuls is there, and shanthy says that he hasn't been here for two day, and Abi tells her to tell Thuls to call her when he gets back. Abi leaves.

SCENE THREE: ABi goes to that old man's house who was with Thuls. (Gold in tamil is his name). Abi comes but the door is locked, and questions one of the guy where he is, and he replies that this house is locked for one week. Abi asks about the other guys who were with that old man, and the guy says that they don't have a house so they just come here and go. Abi looks confused, and goes to question this guy named Shanmugam. Abi asks that guy where Thuls is, and that guy says he is....Abi then with a louder voice asks him where Thuls is. Shanmugam says that he is with Saroja's brothers for safety. Abi asks that guy to take her to that place, and he refuses first but somehow manages him to say yes. They both take their leave to go there. The screen freezes.

Edited by kabee - 16 years ago
kabee thumbnail
Update June 7, 2007.

The episode starts with Baskar brushing his hair, and Alamelu comes and tells him how he looks like a new son-in-law. She then goes on talking about how Sangeetha loves him so much and that she is crazy about him. Baskar shuts her up saying that he is planning on getting back with Abi, and that he is doing everything that is needed to be done. Baskar leaves, and Alamelu's mappulai comes in and gives her a saying that you shouldn't make others dance for your happiness. Alamelu just blahs about how he is a useless fellow and so on, her mappulai threatens her about how she has lied to everybody just because she wants to get Baskar and sangeetha married. He also says that what will happen if i go and tells Sangeetha about all the lies you have said to her. Alamelu rolls her eyes to the left and to the right, and gets all scared. They as usuall talk back and forth. Vidya then tells Alamelu and her husband to shut up as they both always fight, and leaves. Alamelu then tells her mappulai how she knows alot of Samiyars that will actually do the maai thing to make people come around her legs. Her mappulai replies that my mother knows more people and powerful samiyars then you do. Alamelu questions him about it, and he says that he knows saamiyars who will do the Vasiyam to make the haters even fall on their feet. Alamelu then talks nicely to her Mappulai, and her mappulai says that i will make Baskar go behind Sangeetha only if you give me a chance. Alamelu then says lets go and see him, but her mappulai says that alot of money is needed, and Alamelu and him leave. Vidya who sees them coming together asks them that you guys were just fighting and all of a sudden you guys are together, and Alamelu just says that is between me and mappulai and both leave in a hurry.

Aathi, MLA, and Giri are in Athi's office talking. Athi is very happy and tells MLA about how Thuls went there to rescue Saroja's brothers but now he himself is caught by Vanarajah. MLA says wow you have contact with Vanarajah who i know for a long time, and yet i didn't know this. Giri proudly says that is our Aathi. MLA then tells Aathi to blackmail Saroja that he will kill Thuls if she goes against him in the court, but Aathi refuses saying that she will not care a bit about Thuls. Aathi then goes on saying about his plan which is that he will blackmail Abi to return Saroja's brothers to him and then he will release Thuls or else he will kill him. MLA says that it is a good idea, but Aathi says there is a correction in this which is that he will for sure kill Thuls after he gets a hold of Saroja's brothers.

It's Abi and that guy coming down to the place where Thuls had hidden Saroja's brothers. Both come in and go inside to check if they are there. Abi goes in calling out for Thuls but she gets no reply and questions the guy who she has brought along with her. He doesn't reply and she turns around to go back. Saroja's brothers along with the other 3 come out from a room, and Abi is all happy, and is shocked. Abi questions them if they were here since the time Thuls has brought them. They all hesitate at first but then one of the guys tells Abi the whole truth about how they we're all kidnapped by this guy named Vanarajah from Kollimalai, and how Thuls and we went to rescue them, but in that incident Thuls got caught. Abi gets all mad, and yells at them for leaving Thuls all alone there. Abi then tells them to take care of them carefully atleast now, and leaves angrily. Episode Ends!
Edited by kabee - 16 years ago
dasa1 thumbnail
Brief update for Wednesday

Sujmuruga is right in saying that Thols does not allow Abhi to show her intelligence much. But today was a different day and it is because of Abhi's intelligence that Adhi is defeated!

Thols trying for abhi but can't reach her. Meanwhile, adhi tells her to get Saroja's bros closer to him. They come closer and then abhi asks adhi to get Thols release arranged. Just at that time, thols gets through to abhi and tells her that he is safe and she should not release saroja's bros. Abhi is happy and sees Adhi trying for malai raja and then sees him making a pretence of speaking to that guy. Adhi now says thols will be releaed but Abhi says stop the nonsense because Thols is already safe and our deal is off.
Adhi gets his men to point guns at saroja's bros but Abhi manages to get a knife from her purse and gives to her man who now threatens Adhi with the knife.
Saroja's bros run away and now abhi and everyone escape leaving Adhi in full fury.

--Rest of story is mostly trash today. Alamelu making arrangements for the devasam and sends her daughter and son in law away. She tells bhaskar to remain at home.

--Adhi still angry about what happened and talks to minister. Now lawyer comes and says hearing is fixed tomorrow for abhi constructions case. He says we have a good case to show about Shivdas criminal links etc an w can win the case.

--Same alamelu scene again. Now she is mixing the powder in bhaskar's milk when Kala comes and talk to alamelu. Kala gets suspicious. When she leaves, Alamelu's new Daughter in law comes and Alamelu sends her inside the house and says she has some errand and goes out.

Edited by dasa1 - 16 years ago
dasa1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Ennappa, Kabee and Muruga - not worth
updating nnu mudivu pannittingalaa??
sathame kanum??!!!

I think kabee mentioned that she is not getting sun tv properly. Even my feed for suntv is not very stable after the satellite was changed recently.

About the story, nothing much happened on friday. Shan takes the milk and then Sangi comes in and tries to talk to him but he does not respond.

Abhi fires Thols for taking so much risks to go to kolli malai and not telling her about what happened.

Abhi comes home and she is told about Anandhi's planned betrothal/marriage with karthik. Abhi says why betrothal separately--why don't we have the marriage directly. Rajendran tries to tell her about the plan by Karpagam for abhi to get back with bhaskar but Rajendran is shouted down by Karpagam and he can't say anything.

Finally the court scene for abhi constructions is about to start and  abhi and her team is there and adhi and co are also there. We see soem verbal talk between the 2 sides about who will succeed. I think director wanted to pass time so that the court scene can be shown on monday!

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
June 22nd update

When Anhi and Krishnan is on their way to the lawyer, she sees her old boss on the streets. He is totally lost and she is shocked and asks why he is like this. He takes her to his house and tells them that his wife died and no one cared for him. He is all-alone now and apologise to Abhi in front his wife's picture for having sold his shares from the company to Adhi. She forgives him as she is a big thyagi and wants him to reform back to how he used to be.

At the jail, one of the evil wardens hides a big knife under the rice plate and gives to the lady who is supposed to finish off Saroja. She even tries to kill her, but somehow Sarajo manage to fight with her and run for her life😆😆 The jailer wont believe her because of the past incident and her warden friend promise to call up Abhi and inform her that's somehow tried to kill Saroja. Edited by meli - 16 years ago
pokkiri26 thumbnail
June 25th update

Scene 1

Abhi and Krishna are at the old boss house. They are happy to see each other. They are having a good conversation....... A phone call comes to Abhi and it is Saroja. She is freaking out and cannot stop breathing. (Background tune was good 👏) Saroja tells that someone tried to kill her. She doesn't know who it is and for sure knows it will happen again. This is all happening because they don't want to her to tell the truth. Abhi agrees with this issue and tell Saroja that she will do something legally and help her and to stay safe. Abhi tell her old boss about the situation. Boss tells he has friend who is a commissioner and they will talk to him.

Scene 2

Abhi,Krishan, and Boss arrive to commissioner office. Commissioner them with a nice welcome. Boss tells abhi to tell Commissioner about the problem. Commissioner tells he cant do anything but he can tell someone to investigate it. Commissioner phones Thila😡(not him again aarrgghh). Thila will come with them to the jail and investigate. Abhi is mad about this. Thila and comes and hears from the commissioner. They all leave outside. Thila tells the group to wait outside. He phones Adhi after a police that walked passed him 😡 and tells what has happened. As usual Adhi freaks out screams at him. Adhi tells he will shoot him if something goes wrong. Thila says nothing will go wrong and he is guaranteed. Abhi outside is about the choice the commissioner has done. Thila comes and everyone leaves to jail.

Scene 3

They all go to speak to the head in the jail office except krishan because one person had to stay behind. The lady says she will help as she got the message from the commissioner office. Abhi starts to speak but Theli bumps in saying not to speak because he was sent there to speak. Thila tells about the jail incident. The head lady asks the one guard go in the duty in at the moment. That lady says nothing like that happened. Even if it happened she would have reported it. Head tells nothing like that happened and to report to the head office. Thila starts to leave and Abhi tell not to leave and not to speak in between when she is speaking. Abhi tells the Head this is true and it really happened and she heard about. Head does not believe it and says that she would have heard about even it someone made a noise. She also asks how you know this. Boss says that does not matter and all its matter is Saroja needs protection. Head says they can't see Saroja and to come back after 4 days. Abhi says that it is true that Saroja was tried to be killed. Also Abhi says so many things are involved like a CM and others and that is how the case is strong. Head finally agrees and let them to see Saroja. After they leave Saroja asks what has actually happened personally and Head says it actually happened. Thila phones Adhi and tells and says nothing will happen even if they speak to Saroja. Adhi think deeply…….Freeze

_________
Comment: by the looks of todays episdoe Abhi is going to win this murder case. She shows confident.

Overall good episode 😊 . I think the serial might pick it pace up soon

Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Nothing much happened today so the update is going be small

June 27th update

Scence 1

There is an orvallam for Saratha along with Thriuvanged. Saratha is posing to everyone. They arrive to the register place and they do formal job by signing things and leave. Thriuvanged does his long speech 😡 . (Which bored me allot)

Scene 2

Abhi, Boss, and Krishnan are at lawyer's place talking, Abhi tells about the issue and how the jail won't admit this thing happened and shows the signature of Saroja. Lawyer says that they can get protecting for Saroja by showing this. He says that Adhi is getting really week so he taking this issue serious. His advices to Abhi to look after Saroja brothers and he call if it is a emergency. Abhi and other leave.

Scene 3

Another orvallam is happening for Saratha and this time to vote for her. Thiruvanged again does his speech this time over dosing it 😡 . They stop near Alaimelu's house and they even are outside. Alaimelu does some trash talking. Thiruvanged does look as if he cares. Rajesh and his friend arrive in auto and see this. Thiruvanged sees them and welcomes them and says that he one day is going get a seat to. Rajesh gets happy and goes along with the parade. Alaimelu gets mad at her mappalli for having fun when the parade leave and goes into her house with her daughter disgusted saying that they are going betray the town soon. Parade is going one and Rajesh is having fun………. Freeze

I am really concerned for Saratha for the condition she is in something bad is going to happen to her.