Kolangal May Archives

Posted: 16 years ago
Update for May 2, 2007.

SCENE ONE: Mano is in Abi's house and he is walking towards his mama who is reading a newspaper. The mama who sees Mano gets up and gives him a look. Mano looks as if he is innocent and he hasnt done anything. The Mama calls mano's mom and she comes down the staircase and there is an eye-locking scene between mano and his mom. Finally, she comes down and joines the mama and mano. Mano starts the conversation by saying that Anu is really sick and that it would be nice if you come and look after her. Abi all of a sudden comes from no where and says, "Amma vittukku vanthu un pondattiya pakkonumo?" and then she comes near and says that she will not send her mother. She also says that go to your mami's house and ask them to come and look after her. Afterall, its their daughter. She also says that Anu has alot of people like sisters, brothers, grandmas, and etc. Abi's mother talks in between and says that Abi why are you talking to him as he is here due to some problems. Abi replies that when he needs help he is here right away and why cant he respect his family members. If he wanted us then he could have respected us and that after seeing some money he has changed. Abi also asks him, "Why don't you take care of everything with that money". Abi then says that your a selfish person and that no one in our house have been like you, Mano says that if i care about my future is that called, "SELFISH." Abi says if my mother and i would have been selfish, you guys would not have been here. Abi gives it to Mano by saying If you thought relationship was important then you would not have done such a thing. Aarthi says that he doesnt need any relatives and that he just needs money. Abi says that i was about to come and see you and says one minute. Abi gives the 50 thousand to Mano and says that Anu was talking to much because of this money you have given. Mano refuses but then Abi forces him to take the money. Mano then takes the money and asks if you guys think this now, then why did you help anu in the hospital. He also says that i know how much you have helped her, and if you didn't want our relationship then why did you help us instead of leaving her. Abi replies that i cannot be like you who has a stone heart, and thats why we helped. We would have helped even if someone else was in the same situtation as Anu. Abi also says that don't take that us our weakness. Also, she says if you want us to come and go out of your house then thats your stupidness. Abi also says if you really care about Anu then bring Anu here and we will take care of her like a queen, and that i will not let my mother come to your house as a servant. Abi says that Anu's mother has bought that house for her, and that she will not send her mother there. Abi says i have said everything i had too. Abi says to her mother that you should never go to Mano's house. Mano leaves angrily, and Abi's mother looking very depressed. Abi's mother then talks about how you have a point in what you are saying, but Mano has come here saying that he needs help, and that we should help him because we should not behave like him. Abi's mother also says that she will go and see what is happening with Anu, and that this is our varisu. Abi's mother leaves without listening to Abi's talk.

SCENE TWO: The scene starts with Ananthy bringing Karthik to Thuls house. Thuls questions her as to why has she brought Karthik here, and Ananthy replies saying that she has come here to ask for a help. Thuls says sure tell me what should i do, and Ananthy says that Karthik's situation and that i am taking care of him. Ananthy also says that since we have come from Bangalore, Karthik has been at Bharathy's house. Thuls also says that yeah i know about that and that he has also heard about the marriage between her and Bharathy. Ananthy replies that she is just thinking about stopping the marriag, and that Abi and her mother has forced her to get married, and thats why she agreed. Ananthy tells thuls her whole story about whatever happened. BORINGEST SCENE! Karthik looks so INNOCENT. GOSH..this karthik omgod! Ananthy then asks Thuls if Karthik could stay at his house and Thuls replies that there is no problem in Karthik staying here. Ananthy then talks about how she is bothering everyone, and that she can't give happiness to anyone. Ananthy then thanks both Shanthy and Thuls.

SCENE THREE: Mano is in the kitchen cooking, and Abi's mother comes in and goes towards Anu who is asleep. She goes and sits on the bed and wakes Anu up, and asks her how she is doing, and Anu just turns her face the other way around. Abi's mother also asks her if she is really sick. Then Mano walks in with a gay face expressing and then Abi's mother turns around and sees Mano and asks him as to how is she doing. Mano then screams as to she is find and blah blah. Mano then talks about how your daughter has talked alot and shit. He also says that he got hurt from what Abi said and says that he will appoint SERVANTS to take care of his wife. Abi's mother just listens to all the nonsences he says, and just says that no matter what you say, Anu is my daughter-in-law. (GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH) This old lady needs to go and see a doctor!!!! SHE IS JUST SO DUMB ENOUGH TO GO AND TALK TO HER SON EVEN AFTER ALL THE THINGS HE HAVE DONE TO THEM. Abi's mother then says that she will take care of her daughter-in-law. Then our Rani Anu talks about how Abi's mother hasn't said anything when Abi was talking all that. Anu also asks her mami is she scared of her daughter. Abi's mother then talks that she will never talk against Abi's wishes and she then tells Mano to think as why must Abi have said that. And she also says that Abi cares about your baby more then i do, and that Abi has said all that due to the things you have done to me. And blah blah talks goes on. Anyways, after that Abi's mother shuts Mano up and says that she has come here to take care of her Marumagal and not to argue with her son. Anu's mami then asks Anu if she ate anything and Mano replies that she hasn't ate anything and she screams at Mano saying that what kind of a purushan are you and goes into the kitchen to cook food for her LOVELY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW! Abi's mother goes into the kitchen and starts cooking. She then brings the food and wakes up Anu, and feeds her. After eating, she then makes her juice to drink. After that Anu gets up and vomits and her mami comes running and helps her, then she gives her medicine and puts her to sleep. Anu the queen is sleeping and her mamiyar is waving her the fan.

COMMENTS: OMGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this episode was just so dumb and i hate ABI'S MOTHER! Seriously she needs to go and see a doctor. I don't know how could she even think about helping Mano after all the things that have happened. GOSH. JEESSH. And Ananthy and Karthik's story is a boring crap. Ananthy deserves all this for believing in Karthik and not listening to a word Bharathy said. And now thuls is so pavam because when he finds out the truth, ananthy is going to take karthik to someone elses place!
Nothing much friends,

A scene with adhi who once again scream like mad one cause he can't find Sarojas brothers and get an idea.

Abhi visiting Tholz without knowing that anandhi is there with mental losu and are shocked to see them there. Anandhi says she want tells off her marriage plan with Bharathi as he is a changed person. 😡

KKK is making tea for udhavakarai anu when GM arrives there (her saree was so ugly, OMG) and scolds KKK for trying to get back with Mano and her daughter. She takes them to her home and KKKs one and only son ignores his mum and goes behind GM and Anu as a dog.   ðŸ¤¢

May 04, 2007.

SCENE ONE: It starts with Baskar eating, and his sister serving him. Then alamelu comes and questions him about how it's hard for him to search for jobs, and how it'll be better if you have a bike. Also, she'll say that if you agree to the marriage then money will not be the problem. Baskar says that i've already been through all this and he doesnt want to get into the same problem again and tells her to forget about this. Baskar then shuts her up saying that he will only live his life with Abi and no one else, and don't interupt in my life. Then Vidya's hubby says things about how there is differences about him and Baskar, and that he have sold the gym for his marriage. The Phone rings and alamelu picks it up, and its Sangeetha. They question each other about their well-beings and Sangeetha asks about how is Baskar doing and Alamelu as usual tells lies that he was very happy and that he looks at her picture everyday and every second. And a boring conversation goes on.

SCENE TWO: Starts with Abi's mom coming home, and she sees Abi on the sofa working on some office file. She then goes to Abi and aks her if everyone ate and Abi replies that everyone has ate. Abi's mom then goes upstairs. Abi's mom comes upstairs and sees aarthi and then she just goes into the kitchen and she sees her thambi in there. Then Abi all of a sudden gets tensed and goes upstairs. Abi's mother just blahs about how Anu has been good with her and that she took care of her. Abi and Aarthi are behind listening to her conversation with her Thambi. The mama questions about is it true and Abi's mom says that why you asking me that in a doubt way. Abi's mother also talks about how it was mean for Abi to talk like that to Mano. Then the mama just starts talking and that he saw whatever happened there and he knows the truth. Abi then stops her and tells her to stop lying and that why does she have to go through all this. Abi also tells her that i knew something like this would happen and thats why she told her not to go. Also, she says that Mano will never sense the truth until he goes through the pain. Abi and Aarthi leave in anger, and followed by mama. Abi's mom is in the kitchen crying

SCENE THREE: Aathi's rowdies are searching for Sarjoa's brothers. They question someone about where is Saroja's house, and that person says that he doesn't know and they all leave from there and come to another place. They see a bunch of people and ask them if they all know Saroja. They find out the house and go there. They go in there and see Saroja's periyappa sitting there and these guys lie about how they are Saroja akka's friends and blah blah. They also lie about how Saroja has sent them to find her brother. The grand pa says that he doesnt know anything. Two of the rowdies go outside and call Aathi, and Aathi picks up the fone and they tell him that they have not found out any information, and they tell him that Saroja's periyappa is there. Aathi then tells them to Kill the periyappa so that those guys will come to see him, and he says okay. They are all in side and around the old man, and the guy who went to buy food comes back and gives him the food and the drink. After a while, they kill the periyappa and say that they will come to see you and then we will catch them.

Enjoy =)

Edited by kabee - 16 years ago

Update for May 07, 2007.

SCENE ONE: All the people in the area come in and see that Saroja's periyappa is dead, and they all start crying. They then show Saroja's brothers playing cards while one of the guy is sleeping. The guy who is sleeping gets a phone call from the guy from that area and informs him that he's periyappa has died. Then that guy gives the phone to one of Saroja's brother, and he gets all mood out and things and the other guy asks him to come there and he agrees. A lady in the jail brings the phone to Saroja and Saroja's brothers inform her that Periyappa has died. Saroja informs them that she cannot come out and that they should go and do the last performances. Saroja also tells them to be very careful as the situation is not good. Saroja tells them that he will call and inform thuls about them going there. They all leave along with 2 other sivathas's people.

SCENE TWO: Saroja calls thuls and informs him the incident that happened. Also, she tells him that her brothers have went to their area and thuls screams at her as to why did they go there and thuls gets all tensed. Thuls calls them and asks them where are you guys and why have you guys went without informing me and do you know what will happen. Thuls tells him to becareful as he is on his way. They show Athi's people around that house waiting for Saroja's brothers. The rowdies also talk about how they will come by this way and to be careful this time or else they will get yelled by Athi sir. Saroja's brothers are on their way and the driver in the car informs the other guy that he has forgotten his gun back there. Athi's people are waiting there for them to arrive. They also show thuls on his motorcylce. They show all the three people in three different places. Saroja's brothers arrive and aathi's people are ready to attack. These people come in without knowing that they are there. When they arrive, Athi's people get down from their car and try to take Saro's brothers away with them. They are all outside fighting and trying to escape but unfortunatelly, they all get caught. Athi's people get all of them on the van.

SCENE THREE: Thuls arrive and those other guys inform thuls that Athi's people have taken away Saroja's brothers and Thuls gets tensed and all upset. Then they show Baskar in a bar drinking along with another guy. The other guy asks Baskar whats wrong and he informs him that he cant tolerate his mom's noncence at home.

(mine actually finished after that so i don't know if there was any scene after that)

Edited by kabee - 16 years ago
You only missed the last scene Kabee

Shivadas adiyakkals comes over to Tholz and inform about Sarojas brothers beeing kidnapped by Adhis gang. they couldnt stop them and Tholz scolds them. Abhi arrives there and want to take Tholz to the jail as Saroja want to talk with them. Abhi sees the gang and wonder what they are doing here instead of being with Sarojas brothers. Tholz and the gang hides the matter from Abhi and makes excuses.

thanks for the update, Kabee 😃
I was so irritated with Abhi, she always scolds people like she is Maharani or something like that and when poeple does something good, she takes the credit for that 😡 😡 Edited by meli - 16 years ago
May 8, 2007.

SCENE ONE: It starts with Athi on the unchal and Giri was telling Athi that you have a good brain and that your idea has succeeded. Both Athi and Giri starts laughing. MLA comes and inquires as to why are you both laughing so hard and is it because you guys have found the place of Saroja's brothers. Athi replies that they have found the place and that our guys have caught Saroja's brother. Athi says correct a plan panni adichchuttan ello. MLA says that my guesthouse is a lucky place. MLA says that he needs to celebrate this and asks Giri to open a bottle. Athi stops him and says that we have not won yet and that let Saroja's matter fully finish and then we will celebrate. MLA agrees and says that call Saroja and blackmail her about her brothers being here. MLA says that well even if you don't say it, Abi and Thuls will say it. Athi says no they will not do that or else their side will get weak. He also says that Saroja will think that there is no use in believing in Abi and Thuls. Athi then says that Abi and Thuls will try their best to find out Saroja's brothers. MLA says that you have done a great job. MLA then asks that you should be careful this time so that Thuls doesnt get a hold of where Saroja's brother are this time. Athi laughs and says that no one can find this place out as to our guys have only caught them but they are not with them, and that he has handed the people over to someone else. MLA then inquires about who it is but Aathi refuses to tell him who it is, and walks away followed by Giri.

SCENE TWO: The scene starts with Abi's mom coming into the temple along with Abi's Chiththi. An old lady who walks there falls down and everyone gathers around her to help her. Abi's mom and Abi's Chithi help that old lady, and she wakes up. Abi's mom inquires her about what had happened, and she replies saying that she is getting old. The old lady tells them about her life history. After that, Abi's mom and Chiththi talk about how Abi woudl be like when she gets old. Then Abi's mother talks about how Abi is alone and that she is all alone, and that Abi does not want to marry again. The chiththi says that her siblings are there, but then Abi's mom says look at Mano, and how he have changed in 1 year. She starts crying about how Abi would be when she is not there. They both go into the temple to pray.

SCENE THREE: Ananthy is driving her motorcycle and Bharathy comes from behind and calls out to her, but she doesnt listen to him, and just keeps driving away. Bharathy just asks her to stay as i want to talk to you, but she doesnt say anything. Bharathy goes infront of Ananthy and stops her. Ananthy says that she doesnt want to listen to him, and she avoids Bharathy who is trying to talk. She stops Bharathy and says that please do not get involved in Karthik's matter. They both start arguing about Karthik and their marriage. Ananthy finally says that all she wants is Karthik to recover. Bharathy leaves angrily. Then they show Abi and Thuls waiting for Saroja in the jail. Saroja arrives, and Abi inquires her about why have she called her all of a sudden and how she is doing. Saroja then says that she is fine and thanks Abi for helping her. Abi then says its okay Saroja and that you have already thanked me over the phone. Saroja then says that you have helped me knowing that you will endure problems. Abi then says its okay and not to worry about. Saroja then asks about how she is doing, and Abi says that she is fine. Then Saroja asks about how her brothers are doing, and was there any problem when they went to see their periyappa. Abi gets confused and asks Thuls what is Saroja saying. Thuls then says that yeah i forgot to tell you this. Abi says that it is not safety for them to go outside, but then thuls says that they are back safely. Saroja then questions as to was there any problems? and Thuls says no. Abi tells Saroja not to worry about her brothers. Saroja then says that i am living a bad life, and that her only hope is her brothers, and that she is living for her brothers, and that she cannot bear if anything happens to them. Saroja then tells Thuls to take care of her brothers. Both Abi and Thuls leave. Abi questions Thuls about why did he take Saroja's brothers outside, and that we should not be careless in this matter because we should get Athi punished for his deeds. Abi then says that lets go because i want to see Saroja's brothers but then Thuls tell her that it okay because what if someone sees us going there. Abi then says okay and both leave.
Update May 10, 2007.

SCENE ONE: The scene starts with Baskar pleasing his maamiyar to forgive him and to accept him as her marumahan, and she replies that she will talk to Abi. Baskar leaves with fear, and Maamiyar looks as if she is going to get them back together. Thuls and the other 3 guys are at that same place where they had Saroja's brothers and are talking. Thuls then says that he found out that Saroja doesnt know about her brothers were kidnapped by Aathi till i went to the jail to see her along with Abi. He also says that its good that she doesnt know the truth and a guy questions her about what did Saroja say and Thuls says that she told me to take care of them, and that they are her life. Thuls then says that do you know what Abi told Saroja, That not to worry when they are in Thuls custody. Thuls says that Saroja must not know about this, and that we should some how get a hold of where they have hidden Saroja's brothers. They all plan on what to do, and talk about what should be done.

SCENE TWO: Starts with Anjali sleeping on her bed reading newspaper, and the phone rings. It was a guy who was asking for Usha, and when Anjali questioned him, he says that i know all the information about how maddy got killed, and all. He then says thats what i want to talk about and to go and call Usha. Anjali gets all scared, and goes to call Usha. Usha comes out rushing and asks her what happened, and she tells her that someone called and said that he knows about Maddy's murder. Rekha who was sitting on the Swing gets a doubt. Both Usha and Anjali are on the phone. Usha then gets a doubt and comes outside to see, and she sees Rekha in the front with the phone trying to listen to their convo. Then Usha goes back in and cuts the phone, tells Anjali that Rekha is listening to the convo, and that we should not talk about this anymore, and both go downstairs.

SCENE THREE: Abi's mom screams about how you have put us to shame, and that you have brought our reputation down. Also, asks her who this Karthik is, and that don't you remember what happened when we fixed your mariage with Karthik. She also questions about how you said you will get married to Bharathy if Karthik recovers, and what happened now. Abi's mom then screams up and down, and goes and talks to Abi. Abi then comes and questions about what is going on, and you know that you have not kept your words. Ananthy then says that me, Bharathy, and Karthik have all taken this decision. Abi then questions about why are you all confusing us, and blah blah. Bharathy then says that Karthik's love is true, and that he loves Ananthy so much, and that he'll die if he doesnt get her. Abi then convinces her mom about how Karthik is alone now and that he should get married to Ananthy. Abi's mom refuses, and starts shouting, and says that if this marriage takes place then, "naan naakka pudungikittu sakavenum" endhu, and then Karthik comes and says that please forgive me, and that i never knew someone would deny the fact that i should not get married to Ananthy. If you are hating me so much then i will not marry Ananthy, and leaves. Abi then stops him, and talks to her mom about it. Abi's mom says that everytime this guy comes into our family, there is always a new problem that comes along with him, and thats what she is worried about. Abi then questions her about so you will not accept this, and tells Karthik to leave as our mom will decide Ananthy's life. Then Abi's mom stops Karthik, and says that she agrees to the marriage, and she blesses both Ananthy, and Karthik.

COMMENTS:
irritating episodeeeeeee. Edited by kabee - 16 years ago
Update May 11, 2007.

SCENE ONE: It starts with Usha and Anjali coming to a park and Anjali gets scared and tells Usha that she thought everything was over, but now a new problem has come toward us. Usha then convinces her that nothing will happen, and that we will have to be confident in this matter because if we get scared then it will show other people that we are guilty. Usha also mentions about Rekha being at their house watching over them, and that it is really very scared. They both talk, and leave in an auto. A guy behind a tree comes, and looks at them and thinks to himself. Its at the commissioner of police and its Kishor. Then the commissioner inquires about who was that guy who fell down and how is the inquiry going? Kishor says that he doubts that it was a murder and that he thinks someone have pushed him from the hill. They both discuss about the matter, and Kishor leaves. Kishor comes outside and talks to this next inspector, and asks him about who Maddy is, and the other inspector tells him about Maddy (how he was a dancer and blah blah). Kishor then asks him where was Maddy before he died.

SCENE TWO: Starts with Bharathy's mom telling him that she cant believe that Karthik has been acting, and that how will she face her relatives after telling them that you and ananthy will get married, and now this marriage will not take place. Bharathy tries to convince his mother, but she goes on talking. Karthik is on the other side listening to all this, and is worried. Bharathy then says that we all have thought of this, and have taken this decision. Then his mother says that i thought of Ananthy as my marumagal, and that she is not satisfied with it. Bharathy then replies that Karthik loves Ananthy more then me and that they will be happy together. Bharathy finally convinces his mother, and Karthik is outside worrying. Bharathy tells his mother to convince his dad as he will not listen to him. Karthik is actually feeling very bad, and is actually crying.

SCENE THREE: Starts with Abi's mom sitting on the sofa thinking, and Abi coming down the staircase, and she turns the light on. Then Abi asks what is she doing here instead of sleeping, and asks her what happened. Abi's mom starts crying, and tells her the story that happened in the temple. She also tells Abi that she is really worried about her (Abi) as to what if the samething happens to Abi. Abi's mom tells Abi that she should get back with Baskar and blah blah, and Abi then says that she will not get back with Baskar as she is not in the mananila or waheva. Abi's mom tries to convince her, but then Abi gets all mad and leaves with anger. Abi's mom is left alone sitting on the sofa crying. FREEZE

COMMENTS:
BORINGEST EPISODE

Update May 14, 2007.

SCENE ONE: Alamelu comes in and says that it is very hot. Alamelu's mappulai is eating while his wife is serving him. He complains about how she cooks the same food everyday and why cant she cook fish. Alamelu thens talks back about how you don;'t go to work, and you want fish curry? Then Alamelu starts her usual alddaling. Then he talks about Baskar, and blah blah. He says that you should keep something in your mind, and that is that i am your mappulai. He then says that he will take a gym and become a big man, and asks Alamelu for 3 lacks. Alamelu gets all shocked and says that she no money and that she will not give any money. Her mappulai then says that well you have a new sammantham now so why don't you get money from them. Alamelu says that why will i go and ask them money. He gets all mad and says that he wants money and thats final. Then Alamelu and her daughter argue. Alamelu says don't worry about him, if he leaves then we can get you married to someone else. Vidya then says that only he is my husband.

SCENE TWO: Aarthi is in the kitchen, and brings two cup of teas down the staircase. She sees her mom sleeping on the sofa, and wakes her up. Then Aarthi goes and sits on the dinning table and drinks her tea. Then she calls out to her mom, and there is no reaction, then she gets all scared and goes near her mother and wakes her up, but she doesnt wake up. There is no reaction and she starts crying and calls for everyone, but no one is in the house. Aarthi runs outside, and goes back inside, and tries waking her up. She then goes to the dining table, and calls someone but no one picks up the phone. She runs back and tries waking her up. Aarthi gets all tensed and starts crying. She then runs outside and goes to find an auto. She tried to stop them autos but then none of them stop. Then Rajesh stops the auto and asks Aarthi whats wrong and she tells him how her mom aint waking up, and they both run back into the house, Rajesh then asks Aarthi to bring water. He pours water on her, but no reaction. Then they both take her on the auto to the hospital.

SCENE THREE: Starts with Anjali's husband walking in, and he asks Anjali that he needs to talk to her personally and takes her to the motta madi. He then tells her that he needs to ask her some questions, and that he hopes she cooperates and answers him. Anjali gets all tensed, and asks her whats wrong. He then asks her why are you getting all tensed. He then asks her questions about how long have she known him for, and how is he, and does he have alot of friends. He then asks her about who is a close friend of him, and Anjali says no, and then she gets all tensed up and screams at him, and then she tries to convince him saying that nothing is wrong, and that she's gotta headache. He's phone rings, and the inspector informs him that they found something about maddy, and that is where he lived. He tells Anjali, and leaves. Anjali then comes to usha who is with her baby. Anjali tells her about how he questions her and all. Usha gets up and tells her that he was just questioning you because you knew maddy, and not to worry. Anjali then says that she is scared that he might find out the truth. She then starts crying, and Usha tried to cool her down. Rajesh and Aarthi finally arrive the hospital, and they take KKK inside. Aarthi who is outside along with Rajesh starts crying, and Rajesh tries to console her that nothing will happen. Then she borrows Rajesh's cell and tries calling Abi's cell, but it says not reachable. The doctor comes out and tells them to go buy this medicine and Rajesh goes to buy it leaving Aarthi alone who is all scared. FREEZE

COMMENTS: it was not a bad episode...lol after all Abi was not in it! LOL 

May 15 update

Scene 1: Rajesh goes to every medical store and asks for the medicine but he doesnt find it anywhere, and then he goes to this store lastly and he finds the medicine.

Scene 2: Rajesh buys the medicine and comes, and on his way to the hospital he gets into an accident, and he gets hurt badly, but he didn't care about that and he made it to the hospital. Anjali's husband goes to the hotel room to search for information about Maddy, and he finds a CD. He then puts on the cd and watches it where all the girls come in, and when Anjali came on the CD, he gets a phone call so unfortunately he stops the TV due to the phone call he got, and he takes it home. Baskar and Abi's mama come to the hospital and inquire about what had happened. Aarthi tells them the whole story about what happened.

Scene 3: Anjali's husband comes home and he says to Anjali that this is an important CD about Maddy's murder. He then goes to take a shower. Anjali puts the cd and sees her on the screen, and she gets all frightened. Her husband calls her to get him a towel, and she takes the cd out and puts it in the cover, and goes to take the towel for her husband. He came out and gets ready to go out as he has something important to do. He puts the CD in a the cupboard and locks it. He leaves. In the hospital, Rajesh comes with the medicine and gives it to Aarthi. Aarthi inquires about Rajesh's injuries, and he replies saying that he met up with an accident, and then Baskar calls our for a nurse, and they come and take Rajesh. Aarthi gives the medicine to the doctor. Anjali comes to Usha and tells her whatever happened. Usha says don't worry about it, and we will find a way to solve this problem.

COMMENTS: Not a bad episode at all. Rajesh went to ALL THE MEDICAL SHOP IN CHENNAI (poor guy must be tired). Abi was not in this episode as well :D .. hehe! Sorry for the late update..!