the ending was.........

Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

hey

i love the ending of TKTG it was so funny

parag got marriede๐Ÿ˜† junior parag๐Ÿคฃ

omg, amar "THE NEW MSL"

but what about karan............in the ending they didn't told anything about sapna. it's unfair........๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

but i still luv the ending........life is all about thodi khushi thode gham.........๐Ÿ˜Š

Love

Anam๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree some shows end really badly but thodi kushi todegham's ending was awsomee and superb ๐Ÿ‘
wow tats a nice ending but according 2 me they shd call sapna for karan tats unfair for them but still it was happy ending thx a lot 2 the highlights
bastereliye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea Jr. Parag was hilarious!!! Amar= Mls !!! lol! i knew it!   ๐Ÿ˜‰ but Karan i understand he was young and got married but then got divorced.... it was all so fast but that also described Thodi Khushi Thode gam in our lives when we get happiness out of a relation but it ends with sadness! ๐Ÿ˜Š
tajasmi thumbnail
Totally agree Anam..they should show something abt Sapna and Karan.. but the ending was SUPER.. just love the ending..!๐Ÿ‘
avadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i personally thot it was wishy washy... too much towards the end and then as if the person got tired of narrating the story just gave you a jist of the end. way way too much detail in the beginning and rush rush last day. even the episode before the end had some substance and suddenly in 30 mins they wrap up two years.

blah blah blah blah... rush rush rush.. they all lived happily ever after THE END !!

that's how it felt like to ME
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: avadvani

i personally thot it was wishy washy... too much towards the end and then as if the person got tired of narrating the story just gave you a jist of the end. way way too much detail in the beginning and rush rush last day. even the episode before the end had some substance and suddenly in 30 mins they wrap up two years.

blah blah blah blah... rush rush rush.. they all lived happily ever after THE END !!

that's how it felt like to ME

lol yea i think towards the last 2 epis they were searching for time to fit all of that in...but they couldn't find it so they had to do it really fast...but at least we found out what happens in the future๐Ÿ˜†

Bubbles_Rox thumbnail
it was a awsome ending...
my fav was the parag bit ๐Ÿ˜›
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bubbles_Rox

it was a awsome ending...
my fav was the parag bit ๐Ÿ˜›

jr parag๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i wud love to watch TKTG 2