>>DUS KAHANIYAN<< *FC*

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello... as u all know WHITE FEATHER FILMS' next film is coming which is called DUS KAHANIYAN..I really am looknig foward to see this film, and very excited. i'm sure u all are too. So lets disucc here.๐Ÿ˜ƒ In DUS KAHANIYAN FC๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Releasing Date: 07-Dec-07

Cast:

Sujay Dutt, Sunil Setty, Shabana Azmi, Jeetendra, Naseerundin Shah, Nana Patekar, Kim Sharma, Arbaaz Khan, Sudhanshu Pandey, Mandira Bedi, Jimmy Shergill, Manoj Bajpai, Dia Mirza, Amrita Singh, Aftab Shivdasani, Dino Morea, Tarina Patel, Rohit Roy, Sheetal Menon & Masumeh Mahkija

Written By:

Gulzar, Javed Akhter, Vishal Bhardwaj, Kamlesh Pandey, Meghna Gulzar, S. Farhan, Rajiv Gopalkrishnan, Milap Zaveri & Shabbir Tyrewala

Produced By:

Sanjay Dutt & Sanjay Gupta

Directed by:

Sanjay Gupta, Apoorva Lakhia, Meghna Gulzar, Hansal Mehta, Jasmeet Dhodi, Sudhir Mishra & Shyam Benegal

Music By:

Anu Malik, Anand Raj Anand, Bappi Lahiri, Strings, Pritam Chakraborty & Shibani Kashyap

>>Day_Dreamer (ME)<<

>>Luv_Huda<<

>>Pentaminous<<

>>crazy_lil_gurl<<

>>Maya_M<<

(Will Update more soon)

Reg,

Ika๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail

Those who have caught on the music of DUS KAHANIYAAN and are already on love with the music have a reason to rejoice. After the music videos of the title song and 'Jaaniye', Sanjay Gupta has plans to create at least two more promotional videos for the film.

Says Gupta, "While the title song and 'Jaaniye' have become successful, I am already in the process of making more videos for 'Nach Le Soniye' and ''Aaja Soniye'. I have been getting good feedback for the music and creating these videos is in a direction to make the soundtrack further popular."

He adds that postponing the film by a fortnight and now releasing it on 7th December would only help the music grow further. "The music is a success as within a fortnight of it's release, it is already in Top-5 at all major charts. I am confident it will only grow further up. We all worked hard to get the kind of sound we wanted. My team of composers has done a fantastic job in creating such a fabulous job."

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am innnn ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Natalie.
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_huda

I am innnn ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Natalie.

Welcome to FC nats๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-De.De- thumbnail
Gulzaar writes ten poems for Dus Kahaniyaan
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, November 14, 2007]

Legendary Poet- lyricist Gulzaar, has written ten different poems for Sanjay Gupta's new venture 'Dus Kahaniyaan'. Every poem depicts Gulzaar's interpretation of each of these ten stories..

These ten poems are part of a special three disc music album of 'Dus Kahaniyaan', and have been recited by the actors from these stories. Actors who have lent their voices include Nana Patekar, Naseeruddin Shah, Dia Mirza, Sanjay Dutt, Amrita Singh, Anupam Kher, Sudhanshu Pande, Neha Dhupia and Manoj Bajpai. Specially designed Background score for the poems has been done by Bappa Lahri.

Gulzaar has added a different flavor through his compositions in the album. Sanjay is very ecstatic about this association, "I've been convincing Gulzaar Saheb to be part of my cinema for a long time. I'm his biggest fan in the world and with Dus Kahaniyaan I have got what I wanted".

On the occasion Gulzaar said "Sanjay Gupta and I met and I liked his concept. It would be interesting to make my poetry a reflection of the visuals in his short stories. I feel the scope of poetic expression is expanding in our cinema."

This is the first time ever in the history of Indian cinema that 6 different directors, 4 Music Composers and 25 actors have come together for one cinematic journey of ten different stories.

-De.De- thumbnail

Sanjay Gupta brings Naseer-Shabana together after 19 years

19 years after they shared the screen space together in Vijaya Mehta's PESTONJEE (1988), Naseeruddin Shah and Shabana Azmi would be coming together again in Sanjay Gupta's DUS KAHANIYAAN.

Though the two did come together in M.F. Hussain's GAJA GAMINI (2000), their characters belonged to different eras in the abstract film. While Shabana Azmi played Premchand's Nirmala, Naseeruddin Shah enacted the part of Leonardo da Vinci.

It would be much simpler in DUS KAHANIYAAN though as Naseer and Shabana play the principal protagonist in a story titled RICE PLATE. The story has Shabana playing a devout Hindu woman whereas Naseer is a Muslim man. The center of attraction for both the characters is a rice plate.

-De.De- thumbnail
Jimmy, Dia, Masumi promote DUS KAHANIYAAN
<>document.write('Joginder Tuteja, ') Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Monday, December 03, 2007]

DUS KAHANIYAAN is going places.

With less than a week to go for the release of this film which is all set to take a bumper opening at the box office, DUS KAHANIYAAN is still moving on a relentless pace when it comes to it's promotion.

Cast and the crew associated with the film are ensuring that the film makes it's presence felt across the country. For this reason, the film's cast of Jimmy Sheirgill, Dia Mirza and Masumi Makhija were in Gurgaon on Sunday, 2nd December'07, to create buzz about the film. They visited one of Gurgaon's major up market mall which caters to elite and interacted with media for close to two hours.

Surprise of the evening was upcoming singer Aanchal who enthralled the crowd with her rendition of two chartbuster tracks from DUS KAHANIYAAN - 'Jaaniye' and the title song!

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Welcome to FC nats๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Iqra.

Natalie.

-De.De- thumbnail
so natalie tell me, why are u interested in this movie???
what makes u think its speical? do u think this is going to be a different movie?
count me in...My favorite Mandira is in the movie