Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: cutie_yachu

hey durga omggggg yaar ye armaan ko ho kya gaya hai yaar why he ws doing this god nd tht his mom she is ruining his life nd ar now gonna make her life hell omggggggggggggg yaar plz dnt do this yaar nd i hope kavya thik karde plzzzzzzz cont it sooooooooooooon bahut late update krti ho nd now onwords pm me on this id my new 1.......
tc
cont soooooooooon
luv yachna

Hey yachna.
I didn't even recognize you in your new id!
I am soooo sorry that I'm doing this, but itz the only way that I can keep the story going.
Sometimes even the villians should get their way.
But don't you worry, everything should be the way it's supposed to be very soon.
I'll try to remember to pm you the next I update any of my ff's.

Durga
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Kavya is driving really fast trying to get to the mall to stop Armaan & Riddhima from meeting.

Inside the mall...

Armaan & Riddhima are walking towards their change room thinking about how their lives are going to change that night.

R in her mind: Armaan, aaj hum dono ki zindagi hamesha ke liye badal jaye gi. Pata ni kyun, par mujhe aisa kyun lagta hi kuch bura hone wala hai.
A in his mind: Riddhima, aaj hum dono ki zindagi badal jaye gi. Mere liye toh bohot kushi ka din hai, par tumare liye. Tumare liye toh sirf dhooki ka din hai.

They reached their change rooms & went inside without seeing each other because of the cart of clothes that was placed in between them blocking their view.

Kavya reached the mall & quickly rushed inside.

In the change rooms, Armaan & Riddhima were trying on their outfits. They looked at themselves in the mirror checking to make sure that everything is perfect for their special day. Armaan was about to change into his other clothes when he heard a phone ring. Thinking it was his, he picked it up & saw that it wasn't.

"Hello. Oh hi! Tumne kaise phone kiya. Ab yaad aiye meri."
A in his mind: Yeh toh... Riddhima ki awaz hai.

He stays inside the change room listening to her conversation.

"Sayi suna tumne. Meri shaadi aaj hi hai. Janti hoon. Nahi, meine usse abhi tak kuch ni bataya. Soch ri hoon, ki mein shaadi ke baad bata doongi. Aur vaise bhi, phir toh kissi ko shaq bhi ni hoga ki yeh bacha kis ka hai."

Armaan gets shocked & even more angry hearing what he secretly hoped wasn't true from the very girl that he loved & blindly trusted.

"Riddhima. Tumne... Nahi.. Soch ra tha, ki mein tumse shaadi kar ke sabak sakaonga. Par ab ni. Tum toh uske liak bhi ni ho."

Meanwhile....

Kavya is looking around the whole mall for Armaan. He enters into a shop when he sees a reflection of Anjali in a mirror. As soon as he enters he starts heading towards the change rooms. While he was going, he bumps into Anjali who was carrying loads of shopping bags. They all fall down & Anjali gets really irritated & starts shouting without looking at him. When she looks up, she's surprised to see Kavya.

"Kavya. Tum yaha.."
"Anjali, kya tumne Armaan ko dekha."
"Armaan. Nahi toh. Mujhe toh pata hi ni ki woh yaha par hai."
"Riddhima kaha."
"Di, toh change room mein hai."

He hurries towards the change room hoping that he can avoid them from seeing each other.

"Kavya... Yeh Kavya itni jaldi mein kyun hai?"

She starts picking up the dropped shopping bags. Armaan & Riddhima change & come out of the change rooms. The cart of clothes were gone & Armaan looked at Riddhima with a heart-broken & angry eyes. Riddhima starts walking towards the cashier while Armaan looks at her go.

"How can you do this to me Riddhima. How could you?"

Riddhima stops in her tracks for a second & turns around but she was unable to see Armaan because Kavya came in between. She turns around again & leaves.

"Dekho, Armaan mein nayi janta ki tumari problem kya hai. Par tum se sirf yeh kehna chata hoon, ki tumhe jo koi bhi kadam utha na hai, toh hosh se utha na josh se nayi."
"Tum teek kehe re ho, Kavya. Aur meine ek fasla kar liya. Aur voh bhi josh se nahi, hosh se."

End.