Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Recap: Armaan tells Ridz that he doesn't want any kids right now.... Kavya, Armaan miss Anjali & Ridz while dancing.... a lady calls up Armaan & informs him that Ridz is pregnant.

Armaan was still confused & shocked about hearing Riddhima's pregnancy. He sat down on a chair beside him & started thinking. He remembered his first night with her..... all the close moments that they spent with each other.

A to himself: Is Riddhima really...... No. If she was then she would have told me.

His thoughts got interrupted with the knock at the door.

A: Come in.

Having his permission, Naina entered the room.

A: Hey.
N: Hey.

Armaan stared into space, lost in his thoughts. Naina noticed & decided to take advantage of it.

N: Kya soch re ho?
A breaking out of his thoughts: Hmm.... oh kuch ni. Bas shaadi ko lekar kuch....
N: Jhoot bol na bandh karo Armaan. Aur tum kisse jhoot bol ne ki koshish kare ho? Hmm.

He just looked down in shame.

N: Mein tumari Ma hoon. Sab samaj thi hoon mein. Mein tho soch kar aiyi thi ke mein tumara dard baat saku. Par tum tho baat hi ni karna chaate.

She even let out a few tears to make him believe her. Armaan couldn't bear seeing tears in her eyes. He went up & wiped them away.

A: I'm sorry Mom. Mera matalb woh nayi tha. Par mein saach mein shaadi ko lekar pareshan hoon.
N: Kyun? Sab teek tho hai na.

He goes & stands by the window.

A: Woh zara sal Mom.....

Inside her heart, Naina wished Armaan would bring up the topic of Riddhima's pregnancy.

A: Mom woh.... m-mujhe abhi phone aiya. A-aur kissi aurat ne bataya ki....
N getting excited: Kya? Kya baathiya?
A: Riddhima pregnant hai Mom.

A smile comes on Naina's face. She quickly replaces it with a shock when Armaan was turning around.

N: P-p-pregnant?
A: Yeah. I think it's my kid.
N: What? How can it? I mean you didn't.... did you?

Armaan looked down in shame. He nodded his head.

N: Oh thank God.

Armaan looked up confused.

N: Ek pal ke liye mein tho dhar hi gayi thi.

She sees Armaan looking at her confused.

N: Kya hua?
A: Aap...aap naraaz nayi hai?
N stammering: Nahi tho. M-mein bhala naraaz kyun hoongi?
A: Aap kuch chupari hai.
N: N-Nahi tho.

She turns around avoiding eye contact with him. He turns her around.

A: Aap kuch chupa rahi hai. Baathiye kya hai.
N: Woh zara sal....

She sits down on the bed, covering her eyes, pretending to be sad. Armaan squatted down in front of her & put his hand on her lap.

A: Hmm. Woh zara sal kya Mom?
N: Jab bahar gayi thi, tab mujhe Riddhima kissi se phone par baate karti hui mili thi. Bohot pareshan si lagri thi.
A: Woh kisse baat kari thi?
N: Pata ni. Par usse dhar tha ki kahin tumhe maloom na par jaye. Woh keh ri thi ki... ki....

She started crying.

A: Ki kya?
N: Woh tumse shaadi kar ke talaq le li gi. Phir alimony se jo bhi paise aiye ge, woh uske saath.... uss ladke ke saath shaadi kar le gi, jo isse baache ka asli pita hai.

She shed a few more tears leaving Armaan devastated. He removed his hand from her lap. He tried getting up, but instead he lost his balance & fell down. She started crying. She went over to him to give moral support but he stopped her. She couldn't bear seeing Armaan like this. She got up & ran to the door. She was about to leave but before that she gave him one last look. She secretly gave out a smile.

N in her mind: Sorry Armaan. Par kya karti. Hum mein kissi ek ko tho jeet na hi tha. Aur tum tho jaante ho, harne ki meri aadat ni hai. And you know as they say, everything is fair in love & war.

She placed a tear on her finger, then flicked it away. She left Armaan alone, devastated with his misery. Armaan still couldn't believe what he heard about Riddhima. Somehow, he mustered up courage & got up & sat down on the bed. He looked around the room searching for answers to his questions. His search stopped when he spotted a picture of Riddhima. He went up & held the picture frame gently, afraid that it might hurt him like Riddhima did. His fingers slid down Riddhima's face.

A: So innocent....

Suddenly, he clutched the frame in both hands.

A: Yet so cunning.

His mind had thousands of thoughts running through his head.

A: You didn't do anything. It's not your fault. But how can you let someone else touch you!!! You say you love me, but make life-long promises with someone else!!

In anger, Armaan broke the frame into pieces. He dropped the frame but still held onto the picture. He took out a lighter & lit it.

A: Bohot mazak bana liye tumne mere pyar ka. Ab aur nayi. Iss silsile ko katam karke hi rahoonga. Jitne sapne dekhne hai dekh lo. Kyunki jab woh saare sapne toot kar pikar jaye ge, tab mujhe bohot kushi hoye gi.

He lit her picture on fire.

A: Tumari zindagi mot se bhi batar bana doonga. Yeh mera vaada hai tum se.

He throws the picture on the floor & leaves. The picture burns into flames & only the ashes remain.

Note: I hope I made this upto you all. I'll try my very best to update this as much as I can & my other ff's as well. I'm really really really really sorry for keeping you guys waiting for this long.

Durga

Edited by Durga A. - 15 years ago
yachna thumbnail
hey durga yaar ek to itna late updat nditna emotional yaar omgg this naina god why yaar she is so selfish doi ths hm whn ridz got 2 know omgg wht gonna happen nd now armaan cnt wait
cont sooooooooooooon
luv yachna
sarafs1525 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i luved it plzz update soon
yogzz thumbnail
ohh god yeh kya ho gaya...........
yeh naina bhi na.......i just hate her.......
how armaan can believe her..........
plz do continue soon................
asmaanixx thumbnail

Recap: Naina misleads Armaan by saying that Ridz is marrying him only for his money & the baby is someone else's....Armaan vows to ruin Riddhima's life.

Next morning at Riddhima's house.....

Anjali & Riddhima were upstairs in their room getting ready.

Anj: You know di, meine tho yeh sirf apne sapno mein dekha karti thi. Mein aur aap, ek hi ghar mein, ek pyaar bhare parivaar mein shaadi karenge. Bhai, mein tho bohot kush hoon. Aur mein hoon bol thi hi jari hoon aur aap....

She looks at her sister who is lost deep in her thoughts. She gets up & goes to her.

Anj: Di........Di.......Di!!
R: Huh.

Riddhima comes out of her thoughts & stares at Anjali.

R: Bohot acha lage ga. Tum wohi suti pehna.

Riddhima walks over to her dresser, sits down in front of the mirror & absent mindedly starts doing her hair, while Anjali stares at her worriedly. She went over to her & felt her forehead.

Anj: Aap teek tho hai na di?

Riddhima gets a little anxious hearing Anjali ask her about her health.

R: H-ha. K-kyun?
Anj: Di aap....badli badli si lagri hai. Jab dekho thaki hui aur apni hi duniya mein koiyi rehti hai. Jab aap se baat karte hai, toh aap teek tara se jawab bhi ni dethi.
R: Aisi koi baat ni hai Anjali. Woh mein tho baas....
Anj: Bas kya?

She leans against the dresser to get a better look at her sister.

Anj: Di, kya aap iss shaadi se kush ni hai?

Riddhima gets up & turns around to avoid eye contact with Anjali.

R: Kaisi baate kari ho? Of course mein kush hoon. Mein tho bohot kush hoon.
Anj: Tho phir yeh kushi nazar kyun ni aari?

Riddhima stayed quiet unable to say anything. Anjali went over & put her hand on her shoulder.

Anj: Di, kya baat hai? Mein aap ko aisi halat mein nahi dekh sakti.

Riddhima closes her eyes to hide her tears. She turns around with a smile on her face & holds Anjali's hand.

R: Anjali mera yakeen karo. Mein iss shaadi se bohot kush hoon.

She makes Anjali sit down in front of the mirror & puts a dupatta over her head.

R: Kavya ka tho pata ni, par mujhe pura yakeen hai shaadi mein saare ke saare ladkon ke hosh udh jayenge.
Anj: Di!
R: Haha.
P: Anjali! Riddhima! Jaldi neeche aa jao!
Anj, R: OK mama!

Anjali & Riddhima quickly went downstairs to see what was going on. They were shocked to see the house empty. For the past couple of days, there was noise, people, laughter & happiness all around & they were expecting that today as well. Instead there was silence everywhere & Padma & Shashank were sitting together discussing something really important. They both sat down on the couch across from them & looked at each other unsure as to what to say. Anjali who couldn't bear the silence anymore, decided to break the ice first.

Anj: Mama, kya baat hai? Sab log kaha hai? Aaj tho humari sangeet hai na?
P: Ha. Par ab ni.
Anj: Ab ni? Mein kuch samji ni.
P: Naina ka phone aiya tha.

Riddhima gets a little worried & curious.

P: Woh ke ri thi ki, Armaan aur Riddhima ki shaadi par so ko ni ho sakti.

Anjali gets shocked but Riddhima feels devastated. It's as if the whole world has stopped. Her heart skipped a beat one too many. She tried to keep her breathing normal & tried all her best to focus on what's going on.

Anj: Par kyun?

Anjali had stolen the words out of Riddhima's mouth as if she knew exactly what to say.

P: Aaj subha panditji unke ghar aiye the kuch kaam ke liye. Tab Armaan ne apne kundli ek baar phir se dikhayi. Aur unno ne kaha ki uski aur Riddhima ki shaadi par so ko nayi ho sakti.
R: Lekin kyun?
P: Agar tum dono ki shaadi hogi phir zindagi bar takleefo ka samna karna paare ga!
Sh: Shant ho jao Padma. Dekho Riddhima. Tumari shaadi parso ko nahi hogi yeh sach hai. Lekin agar tum dono ki shaadi aaj hogi tho phir sab teek hai, varna tum dono ki shaadi ka agla shub mrat paanch saal ke baad hi aiye ga.
R: Paanch saal?
Anj: Tho phir isme problem kya hai? Di, aaj shaadi karle gi aur mein parso.
R: Par Anjali...
Anj: Par var kuch ni di. Aap ki shaadi aaj hi hoye gi. Ab chalo. Shaadi ke liye tyar bhi tho hona hai.
R in her mind: Par mujhe tho Armaan se baat karni thi.

Armaan's house.....

Kavya was leaning against the door with his arms crossed, looking at Armaan catch the ball in the air.

K: Why did you do this?
A: What?
K: You know what I'm talking about.
A: Then you should know why.
K: Armaan, what is wrong with you? Do you love her or not? Shaadi koi mazaak ni hai aur tum tho jaante ho na ki Anjali ka itna maan kara tha ussi din shaadi karna jis din Riddhima karegi.
A: Dekho Kavya, mera koi maan ni kara Anjali ko tes ponchaane ka.
K: Aur Riddhima? Uss ka kya?
A: Uska tho bohot maan kara hai.

He throws the ball & gets up in fury.

A: Ji tho kara hai ki mein abhi usse jaan se maar doon. Phir soch tha hoon ki nayi. Agar usse marna hai tho phir dheere dheere, tadap tadap kar kar maroon. Uska jeena haram kardoon ga.

Kavya grabs hold of Armaan's shoulders.

K: Armaan yeh tumhe kya hogaya? Tum Riddhima ke baare mein aise kaise kahe sakte ho?

Armaan pushes his hand away & shouts.

A: Kyun ni ke sakta? Mein sirf kahoon ga ni balke kar ke bhi dikhaoon ga!
K: Armaan! Pata ni tumhe kya hogaya. But let me tell you one thing, you're gonna regret this. Kosso ge iss din ko.
A: Nahi Kavya. Mein nayi kossonga. Kose gi Riddhima. Uss din ko, jis din se woh mujh se mili. Jo usne mere saath kiya usse mein kabhi ni bhula sakta. Aur mein usse bhi bhulne ni doonga.
K: Par usne kiya kya hai?
A: Kavya usne mere saath......
Aunty: Armaan beta.
A: Ji, aunty.
Aunty: Abhi Riddhima ka phone aiya tha. Woh aaj shaadi karna ke liye tyaar hai.
A: Thanks aunty.
Aunty: No problem beta. Bas aise hi kush rehna.

The aunty leaves.

A: Kush tho mein hoonga aunty. Riddhima ko tadap tha hua dekh kar.
K: This is not right Armaan.
A: Nahi Kavya. Jo unse mere saath kiya woh sayi nayi tha. Aur mein jo karne ja ra hoon, woh tho kuch bhi nayi hai.

Rishi comes in.

Ris: Armaan chale?
A: Of course.
Ris: Arre, ghodi par charne ke liye itne betaab ho?
A: More than you can imagine Rishi.

Armaan looks back at Kavya from the corner of his eyes.

A: More than you can imagine.

Armaan leaves with Rishi leaving Kavya frustrated.

K: Armaan jo kara hai teek ni hai. Par usse ho kya gaya? Pehle tho jab dekho Riddhima ki tareef hi tareef karta tha. Par woh tho aaj subha se hi Riddhima ki burayi karta jaa ra hai. Jab hum kal raat ghar aiye tab tho woh bohot kush tha. Phir iss ka matlab yeh hua ki kal raat kissi ne Armaan ko badkaya. Par kisne?

His phone rings. He picks it up.

K: Hello.
Ris: Hey bro.
K: Hey Rishi. Batao phone kyun kiya?
Ris: Kuch kaas baat ni. Bas bore hora tha.
K: Tho mujhe bore karna hai?
Ris: Of course not. Par.... gar tum chaho tho phir mein bhabhi ko bore karoon?
K: Bhabhi?

He stands up instantly.

K: Anjali aiyi hai?
Ris: Ha.
K: Tho phir pehle kyun ni baatiya?

He takes his keys & gets in the car & starts driving.

K: Rishi, kya Riddhima Anjali ke saath hai?
Ris: Ha.
K: Aur Armaan?
Ris: Woh change kara hai.
K: Kya Armaan ne Riddhima ko dekha?
Ris: Abhi tak tho ni. Tum itne sawal kyun kare ho?
K: Dekho Rishi, tumhe kissi bhi halat mein Armaan ko Riddhima se bina milaye lekar jaana hoga.
Ris: Par kyun?
K: Ladka ladki ko shaadi se pehle nayi dekh sakta. Abshagun mana jaata hai.
Ris: Ufho. Kavya tum kab se inn batao ko maane laage.
K: Rishi please.
Ris: OK. Bye.
K: Bye.

He turns off the phone & starts driving faster.

At the mall.....

Anj: Di, aap yeh pehan kar dekhiye na.
R: OK.

Anjali hands the dress over to her. Riddhima starts walking towards the change room. Armaan is also going towards the change room to try another sherwani on.

K in his mind: Mujhe kissi bhi halat mein Armaan aur Riddhima ko milne se rokna hogaya. Varna pata ni Armaan kaun sa toofan kara karde.

The screen divides into three parts; Riddhima on the left side, Kavya in the middle & Armaan on the right.

End.

Durga

an excellent ff .... totally love the concept.....hope the misunderstandings clear soon .... do continue soon

love iram

123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hiya jus catched up wiv ur updtes
its really goood i h8 arman mum god sum ppl
n omg arman h8 ridz dats soo sad
but great updte
poor ridz
continue soooon

nizma x
asmaanixx thumbnail

an excellent ff .... totally love the concept.....hope the misunderstandings clear soon .... do continue soon

love iram

Thnx iram. I'll try to continue fast. 😳

Durga
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShcrazy

hiya jus catched up wiv ur updtes

its really goood i h8 arman mum god sum ppl
n omg arman h8 ridz dats soo sad
but great updte
poor ridz
continue soooon

nizma x

Hi nizma.
I know, but kya kare, kissi na kissi ko tho villian bana hi tha.
I'll try not to keep you waiting.

Durga
cutie_shalzy thumbnail
hey durga omggggg yaar ye armaan ko ho kya gaya hai yaar why he ws doing this god nd tht his mom she is ruining his life nd ar now gonna make her life hell omggggggggggggg yaar plz dnt do this yaar nd i hope kavya thik karde plzzzzzzz cont it sooooooooooooon bahut late update krti ho nd now onwords pm me on this id my new 1.......
tc
cont soooooooooon
luv yachna