Dec 4 Detail Written/Video Update

smitra110 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode begins with Bani at the kiddies samadhi with flashbacks of her moments spent hugging them and playing with them. She then remembers the horrible moments of her death and drops to her knees in remembered grief. She dreams that the two come running to her and hugs them tightly. Maasi comes behind her and is shocked to see the samadhi minus Bani's name. She tells Bani that you always railed against Fate that your children were torn from you now Fate has brought you back, close to them. You may not be able to wipe their tears or hug them but at least they will no longer be alone. As they turn to leave Bani feels as though the children are holding her dupatta a but sees that its simply stuck in the marble.

At the Pujari's home they receive a warm welcome from the Pujari, his wife and a comical helper types called Banwari. Bani thanks the pujari for letting her stay with them but says that she will share all expenses with them. The wife says that you are like our daughter and one does not take money from daughters but Bani says that she too has the responsibility of her daughter and cannot allow them to become burdens. She tells them that if you do not agree we cannot stay here. The pujari says that they will take the money to make her happy but will not touch it, it will be deposited in the temple funds. They leave and Maasi is glad that they are such good decent people. Bani tells her that she needs to find work to meet their expenses as soon as possible.

Bani is looking through newspaper adverts for jobs and the few places she goes to is turned away. One place tells her to come back for the second round of interviews the next day.  She calls and tells Maasi and Maasi is relieved to hear it. She tells her to come home as Ganga is waiting for her. Bani sees her bus departing and runs after it but misses the bus. In doing so she bangs into Daksh. Daksh and she sit and talk and Daksh is upset that they went through so much. He tells her that you left both Mumbai and Meerut with false allegations on you. At least if he was there he would've told off the Thakurain. He tells Bani to stay with him but she refuses saying that only the two of them know the truth of their relationship and she does not want people to misunderstand their relationship. She personally doesn't really care what people think but Ganga should not have to face any mudslinging or hardships. She tells Daksh that even a mighty personage like Lord Ram had to exile his wife because of popular doubt, she too is like Seeta. Daksh tells her that Ganga should be told the truth about her father, but Bani refuses saying that once Ganga knows, Bani will be unable to stem either her questions or her curiosity.. She can see Ganga live a life without her father but not without her father's faith and trust.

JW is ready and takes out a picture of Krishna and Atharv.( Beautifully enacted by RK). He closes his eyes and runs his fingers across the photo almost as though he is trying to touch his lost kids.  He sees white flowers kept next to his watch and as he's leaving Meera asks him where he goes everyday at 5am, she's been noticing this for the past 5 years. JW looking murderous walks up to her and tells her that he has business associates coming at 8pm, to have dinner ready. As he leaves Meera thinks that she'll have to find out.

Bani comes to the childrens samadhi and with tears in her eyes places white flowers on both their graves and leaves. JW comes with Meera following at a distance. JW's Secy/PA asks him why he comes everyday and JW tells him that he's fired. He takes out a card and tells him that this is the card of my competitor and you'll get a job with him if you tell him you've worked for me. He tells him that this is my kids samadhi and I come here coz this is the only place where I feel human again. Meera hears this and leaves teary eyed.

JW goes to the samadhi and is shocked to see white flowers on the two headstones and immediately guesses that only Bani could've done this. He remembers the time at the kids school function when Bani(after the first leap) was handed white flowers by the school principal coz they were her favourite flowers. He calls someone and tells him to find out Bani's whereabouts immediately as he knows she's back in the city.

Karuna and Jigz are talking and Karuna asks Jigz what if Bani really comes back. Jigz says it would be nothing less than an earthquake and they should not refer to Bani in this house, They se JW storming by and he throws the bunch of flowers in his hand to the ground. Both Jigz and Karuna look perturbed as they realize that for the first time in 5 years JW has not put flowers on the samadhi. Jigz does ask JW but he just ignores her.

Raashi's daughter Vidya is hiding in JW's room and comes and hides behind Meera coz she doesn't want to drink her milk. Raashi comes and tries to catch her but the daughter slips out and in the tussle knocks over Krishna/Atharv's photo. JW enerts the room to see the smashed picture and looks livid.

Meera is in JW's room so I guess they are cohabiting. One more nail in the JB coffin.  Raashi's daughter is HUGE for a 5 year old.
  1. At least JW has finally got to know Bani still exists. But his pain on seeing his kids pic is palpable. Well done RK.

Somali

Video By Judi

Kasamh Se 4th Dec Online Video

Video By Asifsp

Kasamh Se 4th Dec InD Video- Online

Brief Update By Henna

Edited by smitra110 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanx di..😳

it was a nice epi.. just HATED the meera bit 🤢

banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
geat update
thanks for ur effort
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitra110

Meera is in JW's room so I guess they are cohabiting 😆. One more nail in the JB coffin. that was too funny...😆
  1.  Raashi's daughter is HUGE for a 5 year old. i know right...i was all 😲😲😲...when i saw her...she is more like a 13yr old or something...im like holy sh*t 😕😕😕..but that too is so funny...ekta playing off grown kids as 4-5yr olds 🤣

thanks for the udpate

JAZ

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
rashis daugher shud be more than 5...since she was pregnant when bani left and she and ganga shud be the same age
sharala thumbnail
the writers need to get their story i prespective...
saw a pic of rashi daughter..she's really big for a 5 yr old...so is ganga for that matter...
once again where are the other 2 boys...pia & rano sons....???
*Water_ Bearer* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs
Meera Must Be Eliminated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sannu_726 thumbnail
very nice update
thnx alot
ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏 👏 keep up the good work.
you are the best. 👏 👏
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well ganga is huge for a five year old too.

Thanks sooo much

Thanks sooo much

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
L.O.V.E
Living Optimistically is Very Effective