Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak from me!

Mosquito song:
'Bhige pankh mere,
Pyasa dank mera,
Lage amrita sa, mujhe khoon tera.
Kabhi mere saath koi rat guzar, tujhe subah tak kar du bimar...
o.. o.Hoo..!

🤣🤣 Sos i had to share! 🤣

Kahaani of the KS forum!

Episode Discussion

About the FF competition

Be Happy: GOTW!

Chaskar meter - Give your view!

Happy international Hug day!

RK and RR's first pay check

The Kasauti storyline - few posts down

Arunima article!

KS TRPs #11

ITA Video links

Tuesday 4th December 2007

The show starts off with Bani at the graveyard from last night and is shocked to see their graves with Jai walia on them.
She walks towards the area and has flashbacks of the kids.. the good times and their death. Bani dreams the kids come to her and Mausi arrives..

she sees the graves and is shocked.. she takes Bani out the dream... Mausi tells Bani destiny has bought her bk to her kids.. she realises the adress they wanted is just dwn the road. Mausi says you will live with them now forever... they leave before Ganga comes..

Banis pallu gets stuck in their graves and Bani thinks of KW and AW.. Mausipulls her in a nice way.. they leave..

Bani Ganga and Mausi are gettin comfy in their new house.. Theres a guy hu tries to act all funny.. he is henpecked really bad and he has kept all these promises so they could have children lol.. its funny..
A woman [the wife] comes and says thank you for the child [she looks at Ganga] LOL! Seems like they are one dramatic family!

Bani says she will pay for the rent.. but the woman says your my daughter we cant.. Bani insists... The pandit says they will keep the money but not touch it..

Bani says she has to look for wrk now.. she looks in newspapers and finds a place for an interview.. but the vacancy is full...
A man tells Bani she will have to come tomrw for round 2 and she tells mausi...

She spots her bus but it leaves before she gets there... Bani bumps into daksh

Part 2

Bani told Daksh everything [meerut thing and leaving there].. Daksh says you shouldnt suffer like this.. Bani tells him about living somewhere else.. [Bani has a new voice all of a sudden! 😳] Daksh tells her to tell Ganga about JW.. her father.. Bani says she cant.. and Bani says Ganga should know u were in the right he was wrong.. Bani Bani still sticks to her guns..

Jai and a decent tie gets out a pic of the kids and closes his eyes.. he puts the frame to one side and goes to get ready.. he grabs a bunch of flowers meera asks where do u go at 5am? he just stares at her and tells her he has people cuming at 8pm keep the food ready..

Lovin the tie! woohooo!1 😆

Meera another jassos says she will find out where u go..

Bani is at teh grave with the same flowers as Jai.. and puts them down.. she leaves.. JW comes and Meera is in the crar behind.. a person asks abot Jai; 5am start he fires him.. and tells him his children are here..

Meera in the car has tears in her eys hearin about JWs thing..

Jai goes to the grave and sees teh flwoers and is shocked.. and calls secirty.. and he remembers Bani liking white lillies [he suspects its Bani BTW] Jai figures out Bani is in town. He calls comeone to hunt for Bani...

Part 3

Karuna and Jigs are walkin, Karuna asks what if Bani is bk? and Jai walks in.. Jai throws the flowers to one side and walks up the staors angry [i like the throwin part! 👍🏼] they find something dodgy with JWs behaviour..

Vidya, Raashis daughter hies behind Meera.. and they all have a family scenes.. and Raashi tellsher to have milk.. and vidya runs into the kids frama and it smashes on the floor..

Jai comes in and sees it.. he picks it up and looks calmish angry

End

----

Liked the epiosde.. like the name Vidya..! 😃

Seems JB are closer then they think 😉

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
where did u get that mosquito song... 🤣

wow... daksh is back... gr8... more misunderstandings on the way...

jai leaves at 5 am to meet his kids it seems... 😛

hey henna... whats written in krishna's T-shirt??? 😃 i can only c i love
Edited by abhilashasharma - 16 years ago
Nims111 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks is update ke liye 😛

Apka machhar wala gana, itna funnnyyyyy hai 😆
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Oh, Bani living near the kids' grave? 😔😔😔

What are the lurkers upto? Good job Henzy....

PS: The mosquito song was awesome! tujhe shubha tak kar du main bimar!🤣🤣
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Henna
ur song is soooo hilarious...how do u come up with such songs?? 😆 that too adaptation of such a passionate song 😉

OK,Daksh is back.So,r misunderatandings,i guess

Thanks dear,for the update.
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i think he goes to visit krishna and atharvas grave, the place is called little angles 😕
gjjj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Henna u r funny what a mosquito song really hilliarious but thanks for update so mr walia goes to see his children every day five in the morning for past five years and bani mama lives neary by now so definetly papa jai will meet ganga and daksh in a picture so more misunderstanding in a way.
thank
geeta
kamats thumbnail
🤣 🤣 ..hilarious mosquito song..thnx for the live update!
MusicIsDivine! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Henna. The mosquito hum is too funny. 😆 😆 😆
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i got inspiration for the song from the bus! 🤣 will tell more later.. its bk 😉