Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Kaynaat~* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thnx for the update!!!!!!!so it means dat bani's back in mubai,wow i missed alot in these three dayz!too much homework,dats why i didnt cum on i-f!omg jai still cums and puts flowers for krishna and atharva,sooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!and yay bani is back in mumbai!!!!!!!
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx
bani is back to mumbai 😃
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx 4 the lovely update,
keep up the good work,
u are the best.
SabeenSmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for today's update!
The main character's name is Vidya in Banoo Mein Teri Dulhaan.
michiganfan thumbnail
They should have made it a 8-9 year leap cuz both kids look to be that old. Its as if they couldnt find smaller kids to fill the role
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Thankz Somali,

Yeah Raashi's daughter looks really old... WAY older than Ganga. Bechari she is in for it tomorrow from Jai..
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

thanks for the udpate

JAZ

lol.. grown kids as 4-5 year olds.. annd younger kids as 5 year olds.. [krishna] .. that girl couldnt speak.. nor were they big.. thats funny 😆

the part where bani felt her kids pulling on her .. was sooo touching.. i got teary eyed.. and as for jay knowing bani is back in the city.. i just hope he finds out about ganga being his daughter.. and not have daksh get in the way

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haaai! What does Jai need to know where Bani is? I thought he didn't care! 😉 ðŸ˜³

Oh! And because Bani offered  flowers for samadhi for her kids, Jai can't??? Bani's act of motherly love at the memorial of her children makes Jai's love as a father less?!? And he can't offer the flowers he would offer normally on a regular basis?  I actually expected more from you Jai Walia!

soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.....
looks like it will be another week before J-B meet 😡