Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago

🤣😆😆OMG😆😆 i cnt stop laafin🤣 🤣1st i thout it was akki😆lol my tummy hurts😆😆🤣ha ha😆😆

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he looks like a daku and i find it funny 😆
joie de vivre thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovanika

Super heros are the one among US. The normal looking guy one day finds some powers which makes a differences.....

Does the spider man has Six packs like Salman-Hritik or body like Akshay-SRK😆- Sunny Doel.....NO

Spider man was a dejected ..normal...boy who was made fun by all...and suddenly h e has the POWER.....not the BRAWN.

So I guess abhi would do the justice.....One thing is sure he is a GREAT actor but for many of you (not me...😳) he might not be a great LOOKER.

But still he would do wonders in this movie....and change the concept of Brawny Super heroes....😆

I agree with you..Most of the fantasy heroes are NORMAL blokes(except maybe Batman) who stumble upon supernatural powers....Tobey Maguire,the bloke who plays Spiderman is no hunk..Infact,he looks very schoolboyish and fits the role to the T....Harry Potter is a scrawny scraggly awkward boy,the HP franchise is the most successful moneyspinner......The special effects and CGI are the factors that make these fantasy films work....Abhishek is an decent actor,as long as he can act,as long as the film panders to the fantasy freaks out there,it'd work....

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: r_tvfan

If its a calendar pic, then it's not very good. He has no expression in his eyes. If its the first look of Drona, then its terrible. The poster is not attractive at all. Personally I think only Hrithik, Akshay and maybe Salman have the body language to carry out being a superhero. Abhishek does not have the built and will be more like an angry man superhero.

[/QUOTE] Batman the old with Michael k did not have a six pack. the new one with christian bale did. X-men series did not have six pack. Daredevil,hellboy,punisher and Fantastic Four... even the animated The Incredibles had huge characters in it. recent TMNT did not have six pack. plus Superhero films does not have to have six pack and real people in it. 

Plus most of the superhero movies goes in what power they have. plus they can always work on the costume. this is NOT the Dorna first look. Second of all It's  a calander which was designed by someone else other than Abhi's camp or something.

However, Krrish was a DUMB film. The action was Bad. Hrithik did not need those Abs for the movie.

More to add...Iron Man, Wonder Woman,Sin City

r_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Batman the old with Michael k did not have a six pack. the new one with christian bale did. X-men series did not have six pack. Daredevil,hellboy,punisher and Fantastic Four... even the animated The Incredibles had huge characters in it. recent TMNT did not have six pack. plus Superhero films does not have to have six pack and real people in it. 

Plus most of the superhero movies goes in what power they have. plus they can always work on the costume. this is NOT the Dorna first look. Second of all It's  a calander which was designed by someone else other than Abhi's camp or something.

However, Krrish was a DUMB film. The action was Bad. Hrithik did not need those Abs for the movie.

I don't think I mentioned the work six-pack ab. I mentioned the word body language. Akshay does not have a six pack or muscular body but has great body language and that's why was always known as the action hero. Hrithik too has the body language required for a superhero.

Toby was thin but he had the body language to carry off being a superhero. I don't see that in Abhishek personally.

And lastly, even though Krrish was a dumb movie with bad action as you say, it still became a blockbuster. That speaks enough I guess.

Edited by r_tvfan - 16 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
< =text/> < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/>

http://www.ourbollywood.com/2006/12/on_location_image_of_abh ishek.html

Here is an exclusive on location image of Abhishek Bachcan shooting for his upcoming film Drona which is been directed by childhood friend Goldie Behl and has Priyanka Chopra in the lead. My advice, AB please ditch the jacket and hat pronto!

Image via Rediff

Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

< =text/> < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js " =text/>

http://www.ourbollywood.com/2006/12/on_location_image_of_abh ishek.html

Here is an exclusive on location image of Abhishek Bachcan shooting for his upcoming film Drona which is been directed by childhood friend Goldie Behl and has Priyanka Chopra in the lead. My advice, AB please ditch the jacket and hat pronto!

Image via Rediff

if this is his look , then i gueess i don't have to change my earlier comments😉

Antlers thumbnail

Originally posted by: r_tvfan

Batman the old with Michael k did not have a six pack. the new one with christian bale did. X-men series did not have six pack. Daredevil,hellboy,punisher and Fantastic Four... even the animated The Incredibles had huge characters in it. recent TMNT did not have six pack. plus Superhero films does not have to have six pack and real people in it. 

I don't think I mentioned the work six-pack ab. I mentioned the word body language. Akshay does not have a six pack or muscular body but has great body language and that's why was always known as the action hero. Hrithik too has the body language required for a superhero.

Toby was thin but he had the body language to carry off being a superhero. I don't see that in Abhishek personally.

And lastly, even though Krrish was a dumb movie with bad action as you say, it still became a blockbuster. That speaks enough I guess.

Krrish became a blockbuster because of Hrithik. he did something different and it was the first so called superhero film in india. Lastly...abhishek does not have body Language😆 i think he did many gestures in many films. where hrithik is concerned he was using verbal communcation in krrish. hardly anybody movement in his acting. his hands were tied to his pants amd doti. expect in the songs where he danced. watch abhishek in JBJ. it was a bad film but he raised all his hands. he had his eyebrows facing the audience😛
Mistyy thumbnail
Plz comparing Hrithik with Abhisek is such a disgrace to hRITHIK...Hrithik is bigger and better actor and STAR 😳 Abhisek doesn't have anything going for him EXCEPT HIS SUPERSTART FATHER AND NOW WIFE..
In India, he is known as Amitabh's SON
In Overseas he will be known as Aishwarya's HUSBAND
Hrithik has his owm fans..he has physics, looks and acting ability
whoever say , hrithik can't act needs to watch
FIZA (only his second release)
Mission Kashmir
Lakshay and KMG
             Having a fat tummy..overweight physics is not quite superhero..caz anyaverage man can have those physics by being patato couch😉Edited by piya_y116 - 16 years ago
Antlers thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_y116

Plz comparing Hrithik with Abhisek is such a disgrace to hRITHIK...Hrithik is bigger and better actor and STAR 😳 Abhisek doesn't have anything going for him EXCEPT HIS SUPERSTART FATHER AND NOW WIFE..
In India, he is known as Amitabh's SON
In Overseas he will be known as Aishwarya's HUSBAND
Hrithik has his owm fans..he has physics, looks and acting ability
whoever say , hrithik can't act needs to watch
FIZA (only his second release)
Mission Kashmir
Lakshay and KMG
             Having a fat tummy..overweight physics is not quite superhero..caz anyaverage man can have those physics by being patato couch😉

Who started?? Plus no one is comparing with him. Both are great actors and im a fan of both of them. Fiza and MK were terrible films. even Lakshay was a terrible film. he played same kinda of characters dealing one similar yet different situation expect for Lakshay where he played a confused guy who was not sure about his future. KHNP, KMG😃 and Krrish are his best work.

Please Abhishek has got his own place so does Big B and Ash. he does not need his father or his wife to have sucess where hrithik is concerned 😳

Edited by Theatre - 16 years ago