Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~NehaKakkarLuv~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The picture looks terrible. No comparison to Krrish and not a very good calendar picture either.
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya_y116

OH GOD..I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING🤣

HE LOOKS LIKE A FOOL..BUTTONS ZIPPED UP ON MOUTH..WAT THE..??😕😕

Doesn't the background reminds of Harry Potter, his hat is making it seem like he is going for hitchhiking😆😆

This is his answer to Hrithik's KRRISH??😆🤣

🤣

damilola thumbnail
dnt put it down
it will be a great movie
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I didnt really find anything funny 😕
damilola thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel39

I didnt really find anything funny 😕

me too

reli dnt know wat the laffs are about

it will be a fantastic movie

wuld love it if it did better dan krish

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I saw the glimpse of the poster in somee news and Amitabh was looking at it....

And let me tell you the poster looks GREAT.

It has Abhishek with is trendy long hair and no he is not dresses up like a james bond black apparek but in an indian avtaar....HE looked HOt and handsome to me...

And I am waiting for the movie....Just do not discard the movie with out even giving it a chance....people work hard to make movies......
r_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If its a calendar pic, then it's not very good. He has no expression in his eyes. If its the first look of Drona, then its terrible. The poster is not attractive at all. Personally I think only Hrithik, Akshay and maybe Salman have the body language to carry out being a superhero. Abhishek does not have the built and will be more like an angry man superhero.
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dun find the pic funny... m I agree wid lovanika 😉
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: r_tvfan

If its a calendar pic, then it's not very good. He has no expression in his eyes. If its the first look of Drona, then its terrible. The poster is not attractive at all. Personally I think only Hrithik, Akshay and maybe Salman have the body language to carry out being a superhero. Abhishek does not have the built and will be more like an angry man superhero.

Super heros are the one among US. The normal looking guy one day finds some powers which makes a differences.....

Does the spider man has Six packs like Salman-Hritik or body like Akshay-SRK😆- Sunny Doel.....NO

Spider man was a dejected ..normal...boy who was made fun by all...and suddenly h e has the POWER.....not the BRAWN.

So I guess abhi would do the justice.....One thing is sure he is a GREAT actor but for many of you (not me...😳) he might not be a great LOOKER.

But still he would do wonders in this movie....and change the concept of Brawny Super heroes....😆

damilola thumbnail
yall are sad

he looks great

the posterz of the film are fantastic