Discussions about "Zhiang " :P

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This thread is specially dedicated to Asian Television's one of the hottest, sweetest, and Cutest couple

❤️   ❤️   ❤️"ZHIANG"❤️   ❤️   ❤️

Okay guys so let's chat ahem-ahem I mean DISCUSS away😳

Edited by JK_5 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marvelous.malks thumbnail
LMAO.. u DO love them! 😳 😆 😆 I think this thread will be very active when ISWAK2 starts 😉 😆 I don't mind discussing right now either though 😛 😛 So what episode r U on? What scenes do u like so far? 😉 <Please don't say every scene.. like im expecting u to say 😉 >
tiki5434 thumbnail

Hahah jotsss! you're so addicted! wow O_O i still can't believe it!
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lol its truly ISWAK fever in the forum....cant imagine what will happen once ISWAK 2 starts!!! lol

hmmmm lets see...i loved watching the specialll so if u havent seen that then do check it out on youtube with english subtitles....

some fav scenes *spoiler for those who havent watched!! warning*

the scene joe steals a kiss from ariel in the hospital
the end scenes were really cute
the scene were ariel burns her foot and joe carries her...
i love the jiro (jin) scenes cause hes just soo cute!

tiki5434 thumbnail

one scene that's stuck with me since i watched it (which was.. in jan? maybe?) was the kiss when they were sitting outside that one place.. well, kneeling... the kiss was TOTALLY spontaneous and wasnt on the script! how awesome is that?!
marvelous.malks thumbnail
^^ OMGG yesss.. the one towards the end in that office where she promises not to leave until that grandpa guy doesn't give him the deal back 😆 😳 sooo cute indeed. I'll say that every scene between them was cute...

one scene that rocked was at the stairs.. when ZS comes soooo close to her and he's like "r u thinking im gonna kiss you again?" 😆 -- or even the bedroom scene when she tries to steal his math hw! 🤣
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oooh wait we cant forget the rain scene!!!! lol....
tiki5434 thumbnail

the RAIN scene? 😉
(haha i'm going to kill you if you dont know what/who i'm referring to khush di!)
pj04 thumbnail
i think i loved the " stealing math hw" scene but the scene that stuck with me most was zhi getting odd when that new guy comes to give xiang autumn gift.also loved thier tennis camp.
diyafah thumbnail
haah jyots u finally opened it!!guys I had told to open it since I was too lajjeee that tym!!😎
I finished the 6th episode..gonna start the 7th one..my gosh..they aree soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeee!!!☺️☺️