Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tv-Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

well me back after a long time and glad to see new FC...Congo for the new FC i m so glad to see nida opening the new FC ..the intro is superb & rocking 👏 ...thanks preeti for reminding me of Rajeev's birthday just now So a simple msg from me that

"Happy Birthday Rajeev Bhaiya ..May God Bless u health, wealth and success..Our prayers were,is and will always be with u"

Lastly thanks my sweet friends for ur prayers for my Mom i m indeed obliged to u all for remembering her in ur prayers..well just continue doing that her biopsy result wll come on 18th so till then i need prayers from u all... 😊

But a msg u people r doing very well in my absense hope everything is fine..now i feel u people r better without me😃😆 ..barey bhee hogeye ho aur mature bhee 😉 thats what i wanted so guys keep rocking and have fun ..love u all
 🤗     🤗🤗

(i will try to reply all the PMs just give me some time but thanks for ur wishes and prayers)

hello di welcum bck..missed u alot..🤗n di we r not beetter widout u..😭we need u..😃 though hum badee ho gaye but still we need our mentor[to whom v respect a lott]..🤗

n di don't worry everything will b alright 😊😊😊dekhna aunty jaldi theek ho jayengi as we all r praying for her.. n di u too take care..

luv u too..🤗

Edited by rajeev-bigfan - 16 years ago
Bluefalls thumbnail

@ kiran dii---- aap jab aayi...me got dc...gadhi ki tarah....mere net connection ko maaro koi....diiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!me feeling like chillaying...di di di di di bolke....mera aaj din hi bura hai....chodo dii!!

Dii I pray everyday for auntie....dekhna woh thik ho jaayebgi...and i am waiting for 18th...but dii aap bhi apna khayal rakhna....aapke bina uss FC ko khtam karne mein achcha khaasa papad belna pada....poochna hai ti mujhse poocho  how was it without you😭...agar dobaara aisa kaha na to main yahaan tsunami laayungi.😭

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Rajeevians,

Thanks a lott for inviting us(Vikasians) here to celebrate Rajeev sir's B'day.😃

I respect and admire him for his guts, ethics,Modesty and talent😊

I am not at all a gud poet(like all u guys here,read some of ur poems and they r soooo touching)so i def won't try my hands on poetry😆😊but will def wish Raj sir.so here i go:-

Raj will be making his debut in movies this year so all the best to him, may he succeed in everything he does👍🏼

Cakes:-

Flowers:-

wishing u a very happy b'day Rajeev and may the coming year fulfills all ur dreams.😊

Luv

Natalie.

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Talking about journey about Rajeev here is my siggy to salute that journey

Thanks alots, but just to correct, Rajeev born on 1975, not 1976 😊 😳

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: farislove

Thanks alots, but just to correct, Rajeev born on 1975, not 1976 😊 😳

Ya ..But I think she meant to show Rajeev's first b'day when he was just a toddler😛😊

Edited by delo - 16 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

well me back after a long time and glad to see new FC...Congo for the new FC i m so glad to see nida opening the new FC ..the intro is superb & rocking 👏 ...thanks preeti for reminding me of Rajeev's birthday just now So a simple msg from me that

dii
aapke humaare beech mein
yeh sorry hai kitna
anjaanaaaaa😆
*sorry bad joke😉

"Happy Birthday Rajeev Bhaiya ..May God Bless u health, wealth and success..Our prayers were,is and will always be with u"

Lastly thanks my sweet friends for ur prayers for my Mom i m indeed obliged to u all for remembering her in ur prayers..well just continue doing that her biopsy result wll come on 18th so till then i need prayers from u all... 😊

But a msg u people r doing very well in my absense hope everything is fine..now i feel u people r better without me😃😆 ..barey bhee hogeye ho aur mature bhee 😉 thats what i wanted so guys keep rocking and have fun ..love u all
 🤗     🤗🤗

(i will try to reply all the PMs just give me some time but thanks for ur wishes and prayers)

dii
really happy to see u'r post
but aapne yeh kaise keh diya ki we now good without u😭
dii aap humaare pillar ho
aur bina pillar ke bldg gir jati hai😛
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Talking about journey about Rajeev here is my siggy to salute that journey

To remove some confusion  and for clarification.

I am perfectly aware that Rajeev's Birth year is1975.

I put 1976 in my siggy to show the year the picture was taken. Rajeev is shown as a toddler in this pic . An infant is in such a state when he/she is on the months 7-12. So it must be somewhere in May-August 1976, this picture was taken.

sunaina02 thumbnail
Dear Delo
Thanks for understanding my point.

sunaina02 thumbnail

Rajeev a very modest Birthday wish for you

Edited by sunaina02 - 16 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SAHELIGSWM

This is a poem from minnee

I am posting on her behalf

poem dedicated to Rajeev
by his lil sis minnee

bhaiyya....i love you.....
me nahi jaanthi pyaar kis roop me hotha he..
lekir jo me aapke liye mehsoos karthi hoo....
it is a special and unique feeling.......

I have been alwass alone in my life flight....
with no siblings to fight about...
with parents who seem to be busee in their wayss....
it is you who made my lonliness dissapear.

Dont be shocked bhaiyya....
i see you as someone...
like my elder brother.......
who stands by me alwass.....
and is there for me in my hard times.....

aaj aapki B'day ki din....
mere liye ye din bahoth kaas he....
just wish to hear the three letter word...
*sis* from ur lips Raj bhaiyya...

minnie sis
awsome poem yaar👏
tumne toh mere bhi dil ki baat likh dii😳