To A person with beautiful heart...

Herez wishing him a very Happy Birthday

and loads of good luck....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAJEEV !!!

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

My message to Rajeev on his Birthday

16/10
This is a day we wait for the whole year.
When at long last the day arrives we celebrate.
Some of us are lucky enough to hear the voice over telephone
Some of us get elated by receiving the reply to the wish-email
Some of us party online and share their joy with similar others
And some of us celebrate the day just by feeling happy and smiling the whole day.
When finally the day passes by we again start our year-long wait for it from the very next day.

Rajeev dear

Yes, 16/10 - is like a mantra for us Rajeevians ( Rajeev fans call themselves) . We chant it again and again.

I dont know whether this year I will be lucky enough to get an email from you or listen to your voice but yes- i will definitely spend the day feeling happy and smiling.

And I wish a you many happy returns of the day.
This coming year is critical for you. I pray that it will take you to new heights of success . So that when nxt year I will be sitting to write an email to you - I will be wishing the most successful star of India.

May happiness and love be always with you.

Sunaina
Your Fan Forever.

And his reply

Hey Sunaina,

U brought a big smile on my face which will last the whole day tomorrow also....thanks for everything....I wish even i could make a difference to yr life....maybe someday, i will....

I wish that u get all that u want and life dsn't get mean to you at any point of time...

Love and only love
Rajeev

Edited by sunaina02 - 16 years ago
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

To bhaiya

Aapki zindagi main koi gham na ho😳

bas khudhiyan hi khushiya dastake de😊

Aap jiyoon hazaaron saal yahi hain dil se dua😛

bas sada aise muskuraate rehna aur kehna "Keep Smiling"😃

Bday cake

Enjoy ur day the fullest😉

Edited by nidhi2013 - 16 years ago
reva_roy thumbnail

🥳Happy Birthday Rajeev🥳

Happy Birthday Rajeev ,

Hope all your wishes come true,

Because a nice person like you deserves all her dreams to come True

I hope you get lots of love and kisses for your birthday from friends and Family.

I hope lots of happiness comes your way on your big day and always.

🤗Happy Birthday Rajeev🤗

069.gif

Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

DEAREST RAJEEEV

TO YOU

May u get all the happiness u deserve.....n everythimg that u want from life......may your smile remain forever on your face....may all your wish come true....wishing u all the success in life on this very special day...... 

Lods of love.......Hugs n Kisses for u......

Edited by nazrinkhan - 16 years ago
reva_roy thumbnail

oh rajeev is terah mat hasoo😉 mein apne aapko sambhal nahin paogi 😆😆😆

Hayaa.m thumbnail

well me back after a long time and glad to see new FC...Congo for the new FC i m so glad to see nida opening the new FC ..the intro is superb & rocking 👏 ...thanks preeti for reminding me of Rajeev's birthday just now So a simple msg from me that

"Happy Birthday Rajeev Bhaiya ..May God Bless u health, wealth and success..Our prayers were,is and will always be with u"

Lastly thanks my sweet friends for ur prayers for my Mom i m indeed obliged to u all for remembering her in ur prayers..well just continue doing that her biopsy result wll come on 18th so till then i need prayers from u all... 😊

But a msg u people r doing very well in my absense hope everything is fine..now i feel u people r better without me😃😆 ..barey bhee hogeye ho aur mature bhee 😉 thats what i wanted so guys keep rocking and have fun ..love u all
 🤗     🤗🤗

(i will try to reply all the PMs just give me some time but thanks for ur wishes and prayers)

Edited by kiran_sherry - 16 years ago
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

well me back after a long time and glad to see new FC...Congo for the new FC i m so glad to see nida opening the new FC ..the intro is superb & rocking 👏 ...thanks preeti for reminding me of Rajeev's birthday just now So a simple msg from me that

"Happy Birthday Rajeev Bhaiya ..May God Bless u health, wealth and success..Our prayers were,is and will always be with u"

Lastly thanks my sweet friends for ur prayers for my Mom i m indeed obliged to u all for remembering her in ur prayers..well just continue doing that her biopsy result wll come on 18th so till then i need prayers from u all... 😊

But a msg u people r doing very well in my absense hope everything is fine..now i feel u people r better without me😃😆 ..barey bhee hogeye ho aur mature bhee 😉 thats what i wanted so guys keep rocking and have fun ..love u all
 🤗     🤗🤗

(i will try to reply all the PMs just give me some time but thanks for ur wishes and prayers)

Kiran Dii
this party is complete now!!!!
I'm soooooooooo happy to see U here after a long long time!!!!
Last FC was the first FC which was closed in UR absence!!!
We R missing U very much dii
And we all will surely continue to pray for UR MOM
I'm sure everything will be fine!!!
Take Care dii🤗

Uudee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited by Uudee - 16 years ago