Mamta

||*|| Bidding Adieu..Mamta <3 ||*||

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

(Siggy is free to use: thanks to shagun)

Aaye thee hum ek roz mehmaan ban key..

Kya thi khabar aapke Ghar ki ho jayenge..

Parde pe jo rishtey nibhaye the humne ..

yun aapse hi sahi,nate woh jud jaynege..

Aur hum kya kahe aapse bas

karne ko aay hain..ikraar

App jo humko apna te nahin..

toh banta nahin yeah humara

"Mamta Parivaar."

πŸ₯³Hello and welcome all to the Mamta Farewell..party..πŸ₯³

We are not hosting a party as such just a thread to share our thoughts,views and memories,talk to our fellow forum members whom we all have become friends with , Mamta is not only a show but more than that..as it brought new people in our lives which will be with us Forever for rest of our lives. Doesnt matter ,whether Mamta journey has come to an end..our Friendship has just started and with it..Love ,Respect and admiration for each other..

Few of the Most Loved Scenes of Mamta  are (the views are of forum members,gathered over a forthnightl)

When First Time Akshay confessed his love to Mamta(Neha)
    When he handed over Krish to Mamta and Sid after the court battle
    When Akshay  broke down on the terrace after he gave his son to Mamta and Sid
    When Akshay re-entered the show as Shaan
  • The recent scene of Hospital where Akshay cried over the death of Mamta

and many many others..each and every scene is a treasure in its own..so keep on adding yours😳

The most Loved Look of Akshay aka Anand as Shaan

The Funniest post or discussion of Mamta forum

Who can Forget the CMH or better known as City Mental HospitalπŸ˜†

CLICK ME

The Movie attempt..Akku Baba aur 100 Mamtas

CLICK ME

The most loved couple of Mamta

The Two most Loved Kids of Mamta's

The most Loved Fanfic of Mamta Forum...

CLICK ME

As a Parting gift, we have dedicated a Fan site for Anand Suryanvanshi, do have a look😊

www.freewebs.com/anandarena

Note: Please do not qoute any layout post of mine.Thanks alot😊

page designed by nishtha

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail

We have conducted poll in the forum and all the winners are chosen democratically and Awards arent RIGGEDπŸ˜†

Neha Mehta 

Preeti Puri 

Neha Mehta  & Narayani Shastri

Nishtha thumbnail

πŸ₯³

The most loved members of Mamta forum..who were here since the show started..Let me introduce them to you all...

sree  ,anju , jigglypuff726 ,niti26 ,juhi ,sania , chitra_anand ,yuvika and many others

and some of us who joined late,Anita S.,ayeshag ,animerrocks, devi ,akash , ruhi

Our Two Boys...they provided us video nonstop(they have no other option either,as i would have killed them otherwiseπŸ˜†)

Nomi and Bobby..who is the third guy??πŸ€”

come  join us..and Have fun..

Hum toh aisa hai..bhaiya..Lets do the Dhamaal....

Note : Humble Request please do not quote any Layout post of mine while replying.thanks alotπŸ˜ƒ

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Nishhhh.. Have no wordsssss... U are Too Good... I am feeling sad that Mamta is ending today... 😭
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree

OMG Nishhhh.. Have no wordsssss... U are Too Good... I am feeling sad that Mamta is ending today... 😭

haila..me sad too..no super duper sad..😭 but but..still THE WAR IS ONπŸ˜‰..where is anju and everyone else lets all cry together 😭 gosh..i hardly watch television and when i do that..i get this in return..😭 hmm..what to say..just a request.ANDY PLEASE COME BACK SOON..😭😭😭 as i swear i have nothing left to see on Television and what will i do at 7 pm monday to friday..😭😭😭😭

thanks for liking the post..😭

niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for including me in the list of most loved members...thanks sweety Nishu... 😳 ..as usual u hv done a wonderful job ..keep it up...don't go anywhere..be around..πŸ˜ƒ..

Sorry for the fact that I couldn't be around here when u were around 😭 πŸ˜• ...reasons I think u know πŸ˜‰ ...

Ok so the show is ending tday..I'am sad not really for the show but for our sweet & funny forum & it's great members & mods better say friends....can't forget any of u.......... πŸ˜ƒ

Heyy Sree,Anju do u people remember me? πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ Jiggu,Star2,Pooja,Chitra di,Nishu.........and many others I'll miss u all......pls be in touch through pms......thanks ..bye......

love u all.... 😳
Niti 😊

Edited by niti_26 - 16 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: niti_26

Thank u so much for including me in the list of most loved members...thanks sweety Nishu... 😳 ..as usual u hv done a wonderful job ..keep it up...don't go anywhere..be around..πŸ˜ƒ..

Thanks aap kisko Bool rahein hain😭..but thanks alot and glad that you liked the post..ok ok worked hardπŸ˜† and without mentioning you all, i dont think mamta farewell bash is complete. you were life and soul of the forum and our Founder of CMH..πŸ˜†i always had this curiosity in mind as what is this CMH finally came to knowπŸ˜†

Sorry for the fact that I couldn't be around here when u were around 😭 πŸ˜• ...reasons I think u know πŸ˜‰ ...

oh no sorry though we already discussed thsi in length in pms..adn my all attempts to get you back here..failed miserablyπŸ˜†but  in the process have found one Freind on whom i can fall back upon😳about the reason oh..yaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ok so the show is ending tday..I'am sad not really for the show but for our sweet & funny forum & it's great members & mods better say friends....can't forget any of u.......... πŸ˜ƒ

i am SAD..very SAD😭 as you all have watched the show for years..not me..its only 3 months..i am very sad..very very sad😭

Heyy Sree,Anju do u people remember me? πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ Jiggu,Star2,Pooja,Chitra di,Nishu.........and many others I'll miss u all......pls be in touch through pms......thanks ..bye......

oh for sure noone can forget such a sweetheart like you .and i love you loadsπŸ€—

love u all.... 😳
Niti 😊

love ya tooo😳

music4bobby thumbnail
Hi Nishtha
Thanks very much for this woderful post ans including me as well , though I have done nothing for this section .You have done realy good work ,I appreciate from bottom of my heart πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Keep it up πŸ˜‰

Bobby
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Nishu! that was a wonderful Mamta farewell post! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Loved it from beginnng to end! πŸ˜ƒ

I stopped watching Mamta after Neha left. Toh uske baad i did not follow the stoy much but i must say, usse pehle, whatever the story was it was beautiful!

My most fav parts of Mamta were all of Akshay's n Mamta's(Neha) scenes! For me those are the treasures i will remember forever! 😳

Once again Nishu, great post! πŸ‘
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awww i wish Andy gets another show as a Main lead. Lovely post Nishu Bhishu

Luv,

Shagun/JD