Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ftm_ca

@Vasu:

Here's the loooong reply   

I don't know if you know or not, but around December 2005, there was a fallout on KYPH Forum, where I was active in full strenght. The result of this was the formation of TCC, where I migrated from IF along with a few people. For around a year, I didn't post on IF. KYPH finished and there wasn't much left to watch for me. Around that time, it was that Nitica seduced me into PM's lovestory with the beautiful way she has with words. I had watched KZK in the beginning a loooong time ago, and I remember the first jodi I had ever fallen in love with, was Anu-Prena. To this day, I think they were one of the most wonderful portrayal of young love on the wire.

I didn't know about the KYPH thing (what really happened there?!) and I had no idea that that was what created TCC....I can't even remember how I stumbled onto TCC...actually wait, I can - Nitica used to make such beautiful posts on KZK forum, and she practically dragged me to TCC, bound and gaggedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways, the first episode I watched was where Mukti is drugged (before the rape ) It's kind of weird that I started there and absolutely missed Mukti's period of confessing love, and at a time where Prem and Mukti were as far on the loggerheads as they possibly could be. Nevertheless, I fell in love with the angst, Mukti's naiveness, Prem's arrogance, and the equation this all created together. The first EVER PM sig I created was the "hate you till.." one, and is the quote apt for Prem looking out of his window at her or what?

Once again, I don't know if you remember or not, but on the KZK Forum (on TCC) there were only a handful of people active, including Nitica, You, Persy Bear (persistence) and me. I remember the hilarious updates you used to post, and the count of ILU's you did when Prem finally confessed   I don't know if you've made the connection but I'm the same person   

I have made the connection now! The "Pappu" on your sig also reminded me gosh, I can't believe this....those were the days huh? Even the most mundane of eps was made hilarious by Prem & Mukti 😳 I remember all of us going ga-ga over them and wondering when the heck they would get together and yeah, I still remember that he sad ILU NINE times (incl. the lil "love you" at the end)...

I remember I was the silentest (word? ) lurker on the MPKDH thread. And now after a year or so, when DMG started, my inner addict has forced me to start posting.

Sighh. ^^I feel like I've been writing an autobiography   I'm sorry now, that you had to read those three long paragraph's   

Don't be silly - I can't believe this....I mean, I knew there was something that I couldn't remember....but I placed you from MPKDH and not from TCC, until I saw that sig today, of course! I really miss all the guys @ TCC - Nittu (even though she *occasionally* deigns to post here!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†), Persy, Avoo etc etc....somehow, though IF is really a great place to be, its nothing like what we had at TCC, na? TCC was such a small community but so close...I miss that...

Wow...this is so bizarre! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by psawyer - 16 years ago
Skylar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ftm_ca, the artwork rocks. I went through your entire art thread and I just have to say, I'm a FAN! From the Prem/Mukti banners (who I adored) to DMG banners (LOVE) to Saawariya to JA, GG, and MV banners, everything is so damn gorgeous. I love your textures, blends, the colours used and the overall look.  Btw, the DMG icons from the promo, totally love them and I'm snagging. πŸ˜›

Skylar

Edited by Skylar - 16 years ago
Fariza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ftm_ca

Thanks, Shells πŸ˜‰

Thanks, Fariza. Here you go:

The first page has now been UPDATED with all PM and DMG creations.

thanks fattyπŸ˜›....i noe i'm a pain but can u do them vertically as well plzzz😳i'll make it up 2 u...pakkaπŸ˜‰

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psawyer

I didn't know about the KYPH thing (what really happened there?!) Just the usual bashing, and divisions in the forum. Only, the situation became so unbearable that the mods couldn't control it anymore. Eventually, there was a split between the members themselves.

I have made the connection now! The "Pappu" on your sig also reminded me. Not many on IF know me by that name (or rather all who did have been disperesed or it's been a while since we talked), hence I've stopped copyrighting my sigs without that now πŸ€”

Nittu (even though she *ocasionally* deigns to post here!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†) Yes, and is there always a horde after her because she is missing for times in between her unique appearances, or what? πŸ˜† She has alot of demand, and the supply always falls short.

Thanks, Skylar! πŸ˜›

Fariza, here you go:

A small update, Enjoy! πŸ˜›

Ranbir-Sonam:

And I'm not AT ALL, a Kareena fan, but made these because the pictures were gorgeous πŸ˜‰

Shahid-Kareena:

Edited by ftm_ca - 16 years ago
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hun those creations are amazing!!! keep up the gr8 work πŸ˜ƒ
sia<3 thumbnail
greatt jobb love thiss one can use plzzz

Thanks, Rosh, and Shells 😳

Sure, Sia. Go ahead πŸ˜›
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow!! We've another awesome sigmaker here now.. Your collection of work rox girl!! I am simply mesmerized looking at them 😳 😳 😳 ~

Cheers,
Sana~
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Fantablous Fatty πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I love RKSK ones πŸ‘