Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Congrats on completing this Shop Faty! :))
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My computer crashed, loll! But I think it was worth it. The BBB sigs are pure magic, I SWEAR! 1st one is amazing, lovely blending and how you left a part of the sig with color..undoubtedly very creative of you! The 3rd sig is my ultimate favorite, ahhh I'm a big fan of your blending and coloring now. Last rcom sig made me all nostalgic as it's in black and white and also because you blended so many scenes all together..brilliant!

Congratulations on completing this gallery, love your work!
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I just love love love your work. Its so unique(; my favs has to BBB & R.com siggs ;) I misss RoSha ;/ Saved all of them. will def use. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your coloring & blending! soo soo soo prettyy (; and how you write the text is just GORGEOUS(;

Congrats on almost 100 pages(;

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

btw. I LOVE THIS;

^Gorgeous blending & Coloring ;)
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. Using the Raveer avie. I love it. I love the sigs too. Great job. πŸ‘πŸΌ And thanks for making them. :)
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Muhahahahaha the end....the end....the endddddd!😈πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
Now get to work making the new one, MaestrojiπŸ˜›
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update i always adore u and ur style its amazing ... simply superb... totally gorgerous and i loved LTL stuff its superb BBB is fab
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey!

Sorry I forgot to comment on your awesome AAA update! I saw like all of IF using those AAA sigs of your's and then I kept thinking that I should go and tell you in person that I absolutely love them! But then laziness kept getting the better of me...:( But anyways, in my head those sigs totally made me giggle man! πŸ˜† Also made me go back and watch that Amar-Prem bus scene again! πŸ˜† 

Apne yeh New York se liya hai?
Nahin maine yeh America se liya hai...
Acha, acha. Maine socha America se liya hoga!

🀣🀣 Bahahaha This movie will always make me laugh! πŸ˜†

Thanks for making me smile/giggle with those sigs Fatima! :D 

Love your current update too. Makes me want to watch BBB even more! No fair! πŸ˜† The promos looked fun and fresh. I love the songs too. Looks like a good time for sure. Can't wait! πŸ˜† The sigs look insanely pretty btw!! Esp. love the cyclerickshaw one! haha I feel like using that sig even though I haven't watched the movie yet, just because it's such a fun sig! πŸ˜† And I can also relate! πŸ˜†

Love the Rishta.com stuff too! Esp. that last RI sig with all of their moments in one sig. Must've taken you a while to choose all the pics and you know make one sig with all the moments and stuff. That's always a hard task I think. So really wanted to appreciate that! Nice work! :) Also that sig of Shruti and Kavi is damn adorable! Aww. :)

The LTL stuff bhi is super awesome as always! LMAO at the last two! The Anna one and the Dutta gone mad one! 🀣 Hilarious! πŸ˜† I enjoyed those a lot! πŸ˜†

Awesome update(s) dude!! I always look forward to your updates! πŸ˜† And congo shongo's for finishing up this gallery! :D Here's to opening many more! *cheers* :)
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you, HotMess, Rummy, -irreplaceable-, Zarwa, cool.sindhya, mariasrk, Sofia, Arjunlicious, shahidlicious, Pianofied, Ayesha, Jhanvi, lensahunte08, naughtyash, and Pallavi! Really appreciate your comments! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: nureat01

FINALLY! :P

On the bright side, think how many computers have been saved from FURTHER crashing given that you atleast got this much stuff out before it accumulated even more :P

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee everything!.....LMFAOOOO@ the last Dutta one🀣🀣 And you REALLY miss Anna, don't you?? "heart to heart meeting turning to hand to hand?"🀣🀣.....That scene was so freakin ridiculously hilarious that I died laughing....LTL ott dhishum-dhishum at its best.....

The BBB stuff is gorgeoussss.....I reallllllllly want to watch that movie.....have loved the music since it came out and the promos looked cute too....

@bold: Crap, my ultimate evil plan gone down the drain! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

Yeahhh, I love Anna...the episodes with him were hilariously filmy and amazing at the same time. He can make even the most mundane of lines like, "Aye Subbu!" sound so quirky πŸ˜† Haha, the most OTT dhishum-dhishum in LTL had to be the one with Chaskar at the cardboard warehouse πŸ€£ Where Dutta was jumping on the table, flying down at 5 people at the same time and what not πŸ˜† This one at Anna's den toh phir bhi had more of a ring-fight type of style to it, which was more 'real' than the warehouse shenanigans. 

Yeah, watch BBB! It's not anything amazing or new, but definitely a really good rendition of the usual rom-coms. Very simple and natural with excellent progression of feelings! 

And you totally get some kind of sadistic pleasure out of seeing my shop get locked, don't you? πŸ˜†

Thanks, CB! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: psawyer

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!😡😡😡

Excuse me...I fainted there for half a minute....haila! Talk about excellent colouring! πŸ˜² Fantastic, ftm_ca, simply fan-freaking-tastic!! πŸ‘ I'm loving your style in all of these sigs....but esp. the BBB ones...there's something about them that makes them look ethereal πŸ˜³...haven't seen the film but its been recommended to me by many people now...and I love the songs (esp. Aadha Ishq😳), so looks like your endorsement is gonna make me watch it tooπŸ˜†

Dude, can't you apply some of your magic on some PM caps as well? Wanna have a bonafide make-believe PM sig in my dabba...which is awaiting your contribution so it can join Veeru'sπŸ˜­πŸ˜†...man, I miss you. Kabhi kabhi comed somewhere else than this gallery so we can, like, talk and stuff, okay?πŸ€—

You fainted only for half a minute!? What an insult to my high-ness! πŸ˜† You're really too sweet, Vas, thank you πŸ€— I don't have anything particular in mind with PM, but maybe soon! And I miss you loads too of course...the only place where I somewhat regularly post these days is the LTL forum, so if you don't watch that show somehow, we will remain bichde hue for eternity πŸ˜† Thanks once again! *hugs*

Originally posted by: sidsk

Fattttyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€— Wow its been ages........how are ya? I doubt you remember me though....πŸ˜•

I have just been going through your gallery....amazing creations!!

LOVE the BBB ones....lovely coloring. Was hunting for some good BBB creations everywhere...finally found some good ones here.

Hey Siddddddddddyyy πŸ€—  Of course, I remember you! As a matter of fact, I was stalking your profile just a few days ago to see where you are these days since Vasu also came back...obligatory Premika whereabouts check πŸ˜† Thanks for popping in and the lovely comment...so nice to catch a glimpse of you! 😊
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: make-believe

You fainted only for half a minute!? What an insult to my high-ness! πŸ˜† You're really too sweet, Vas, thank you πŸ€— I don't have anything particular in mind with PM, but maybe soon! And I miss you loads too of course...the only place where I somewhat regularly post these days is the LTL forum, so if you don't watch that show somehow, we will remain bichde hue for eternity πŸ˜† Thanks once again! *hugs*

Haila!! Blackmail? πŸ˜² And woh bhi to someone with the power to lock your posts? πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† It has now become my mission to tug you out of that forum and push you somewhere else....what, you think I can't do it? πŸ˜‰ Just try me, Jai...I am, after all, Mausiji and I have Veeru on my side as well πŸ˜‰

Premika Power! πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

On the note of closing topics....consider this one....

L.O.C.K.E.D. 

P.S. Never let it be said that I don't always get the last word πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Onwards and upwards....
Edited by psawyer - 13 years ago