Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
What can I say? 😳 Those are... AMAZING! Too good Fatty! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Can't wait for the next update.
Fariza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SUPERB work fatty!! 😳 can u plz stack all the avis horizontally 4 me 😳 thankuuu 😊 i'm fariza btw πŸ˜‰ but u can call me anythin πŸ˜†
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks, Shells πŸ˜‰

Thanks, Fariza. Here you go:

The first page has now been UPDATED with all PM and DMG creations. Edited by ftm_ca - 16 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Fatty, The sigs and avi are fantablous πŸ‘

Oh my gosh, rocking girl πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ DMG has put me in a dream set mode 😳

Can u stack the first and third avi togather vertically for me? 😳 😳 😳
bunnyboo thumbnail
Fab work πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ luvly sigs
Priya
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OMG OMG OMG!! You won't believe this, but almost a year ago,  I saw someone using this avi on TCC (tele-chemistry) and I coudn't figure out who made it and HOW!! At that time, I had just started making sigs and really DESPERATELY wanted to make a sig like this one!!! Wowowow, I can't believe this was made by YOU!! I don't mean that you *couldn't* make something like this....just that it is such a small (net) world...love this one to death - am SO saving it and will use it asap!!

again, I had no idea you made this!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ It was very popular in MPKDH😳

This. Is. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot.

Fatty - I love your creations, and more than that, I love your PM creations😳 Not many people can capture the beauty and angst and passion of PM onto sigs - you seem to be one of a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry rare few😳

Edited by psawyer - 16 years ago
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
PM creations are absolutely FANTASTIC! πŸ‘
Jens, thanks. I wasn't sure which two you were talking about so made two sets:

Thanks, Bunnyboo.

Vasu, I'm on the run right now, but will come back and give a LOOOOONG reply to your post πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
@Vasu:

Here's the loooong reply πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I don't know if you know or not, but around December 2005, there was a fallout on KYPH Forum, where I was active in full strenght. The result of this was the formation of TCC, where I migrated from IF along with a few people. For around a year, I didn't post on IF. KYPH finished and there wasn't much left to watch for me. Around that time, it was that Nitica seduced me into PM's lovestory with the beautiful way she has with words. I had watched KZK in the beginning a loooong time ago, and I remember the first jodi I had ever fallen in love with, was Anu-Prena. To this day, I think they were one of the most wonderful portrayal of young love on the wire.

Anyways, the first episode I watched was where Mukti is drugged (before the rape ) It's kind of weird that I started there and absolutely missed Mukti's period of confessing love, and at a time where Prem and Mukti were as far on the loggerheads as they possibly could be. Nevertheless, I fell in love with the angst, Mukti's naiveness, Prem's arrogance, and the equation this all created together. The first EVER PM sig I created was the "hate you till.." one, and is the quote apt for Prem looking out of his window at her or what?

Once again, I don't know if you remember or not, but on the KZK Forum (on TCC) there were only a handful of people active, including Nitica, You, Persy Bear (persistence) and me. I remember the hilarious updates you used to post, and the count of ILU's you did when Prem finally confessed πŸ˜† 😍 I don't know if you've made the connection but I'm the same person πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I remember I was the silentest (word? πŸ˜† ) lurker on the MPKDH thread. And now after a year or so, when DMG started, my inner addict has forced me to start posting.

Sighh. ^^I feel like I've been writing an autobiography πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I'm sorry now, that you had to read those three long paragraph's πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by ftm_ca - 16 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Fattty!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo muchhhhh!!!!

The PM sigs are fantablous πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ n saved the DMG collection πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘