Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tsamhita thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
neetu di! intni achi part post ki aapne!!! finally!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and you ended it on a cliff hanger!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† great part!!! waiting till the mystery unfolds..how the hell did two people who don't even know each otehr get married?? πŸ˜ƒ
maplez13 thumbnail
*Sighs*
Well....I don't know what to say tbh. What do you do for a living? You should totally be a writer dude. I actually felt my face light up when i saw 'Marriage by Consent' on the first page lol. You didn't disappoint. Too good man! Adi was so funny. πŸ˜†
The way you describe everything, is just so.....descriptive. πŸ˜† Keep it up! πŸ˜ƒ
Pretz thumbnail
WooHoo!!!!!!u updated πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
I nearly fell of my chair when i saw u had updated πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Even after this long wait u have me completely intrigued πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
As always beautifully written and i wanna read Adi's side of story 😳 😳 & Manthan???hmmm...I'll wait for u to fill in the gaps πŸ˜›
Keep on writing or typin...LOL

Just love ur storytelling style darlπŸ‘

Cheers
Preetz Edited by Pretz - 16 years ago
mesmerized thumbnail
πŸ˜†

itz realli gud i think itz funni how did they get married ?? cant wait to find out
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sidsk

Neetuji finally!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
My eyelids were drooping just now when i had logged on to IF.But as soon as I saw ur fic updated.....saari neend bhaag gayi πŸ˜†
Loved it,loved it. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ You expressed her panic and anger so well.
Hmm so they dont know each other at all,huh?......Well plz continue soon.Cant wait to read more!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Meri ff ki wajah se neend bhaag gayi yaan phir?πŸ˜† Erm... thanks for the encouragement yaar... No... they don't know each other... pretty much at all... πŸ˜† We'll see how this works...

Cheers,

dc

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tsamhita

neetu di! intni achi part post ki aapne!!! finally!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and you ended it on a cliff hanger!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† great part!!! waiting till the mystery unfolds..how the hell did two people who don't even know each otehr get married?? πŸ˜ƒ

Lolz Sami... thanks for the comments... yeah finally eh... πŸ˜† You'll find the answer to your question in the next part... but some shall remain in the shadows until further notice... tohra suspense toh rakhna zaroori hai na? Otherwise I'm hooped for audiencesπŸ˜†

Cheers,

dc

catafly thumbnail
neetu that was gr8!!!! do con asap!!!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg awesum!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
im so glad dat u finally updated πŸ˜ƒ i loved it!!! how mets was feelin with all her emotions dat was fab!! and u luv keepin us in suspense lol πŸ˜†
cnt wait 4 more
continue soon 😳
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hii dii..

mmm.. awesome part... i loved it..

please do continue!
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow! what a differenet ff!!! its really great, thanks for updating. haha i cant imagine being in her situation! gosh poor girl! so she packed her things and moved into a hotel now, or went back to the room she woke up in? well its pointless for me to say im hooked, cuz i knew i would be when you first posted this ff! anything by you is gonna be great! hope you can continue soon!